Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2034926 - 11/01/18 09:36 AM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I dont really care about where the kid goes to school. I do care that Self and his boys are unable to do what it takes(not talking about money here) to land local talent. Missed on Bol Bol...missed on the 5 star white boy from DeSota that picked Creighton..now missed on Earl.

And I am pissed at the kids a bit because how many KU games that probably sat courtside and numerous basketball camps they probably went to at old KU. No loyalty from today's youth. I definetly thought Earl was a lock for the Jayhawks. Hope he enjoys that crappy city of Philly.

#2035104 - 11/04/18 06:54 PM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Jay Bilas said once Coach K retires, Jay Wright takes his place as the top coach. 2 National Championships in a short period must have some clout. Why wouldn’t he say Roy Williams who has 3 since 03. I guess a dUKe man can never credit anything to do with UNC. Maybe the players not having classes for a 20+ year period ruined Roys chances.

#2035105 - 11/04/18 07:19 PM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Oh dang. I thought this Kentucky hillbilly went on a 3 week moonshine/meth bender exploding his heart in the process. Hey dummy maybe KU hires Wright after Self leaves..KU has far more history and tradition than Nova. Then we win like 6 Nattys in 10 years. Sounds like a plan.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (11/04/18 08:30 PM)

#2035115 - 11/04/18 11:18 PM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
Gush love your reasoning, but Nova has won more Nattys than we have in the last 35 years. Hell we can't win a title even if Adidas is buying our players! Must be buying the wrong ones I guess.

#2035117 - 11/05/18 12:27 AM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Oh dang. I thought this Kentucky hillbilly went on a 3 week moonshine/meth bender exploding his heart in the process. Hey dummy maybe KU hires Wright after Self leaves..KU has far more history and tradition than Nova. Then we win like 6 Nattys in 10 years. Sounds like a plan.

Kansas does have more history and everything but he might be hard to get. I think he was one who turned us down when Tubby negotiated a deal with Minnesota and abruptly quit at Kentucky. Donovan turned us down twice. It was take some balls to follow Self. with all his Big 12 titles.
I’m doing fine.,I do have a quart of moonshine left.Saving it fot winter.

#2035125 - 11/05/18 09:34 AM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Actually he aint leaving Philly for Lawrence hick stix...our future is in Bill's hands. Hope he can snag at least 2 Nattys despite his Okie upbringing. Thats good enough to win B12 titles...not good enough for Nattys. Outside of a miracle 3 from Mario. He needs more or hit the door. Big Blue Nation probably getting impatient for Calismelly to win another also...amirite.

#2035195 - 11/06/18 10:50 AM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Calipari admits he should have at least 3 possibly 4. That 38-0 team really hurt. By far the best team but the one team that created a matchup problem the committee made sure we faced them. Please look at the bracket that year. They gave dUKea cakewalk We had Kansas as the 2 in our region, Notre Dame who won 33 games and had won the ACC over dUKe and had beaten the bastards 3 times. So how are they in our region as the undisputed #1 seed? Things like this make it an uphill battle. We should have more. We had no one to guard Decker who was torching Booker. Alex Poythress was out with an injury, could have shut him down , a freak athlete with size. We lost to a UConn and Kamba in a champions game, knocked off undefested Wichita St and continued upsetting Michigan. Wisconsin , Louisville -3 Top 10 teams. Injury hit us again though, lost our big Willie the thrill Cauley-Stein. (That’s his legal name now) 😂. A defensive rim protector who could guard all 5 positions. The Wall, Cousins, Bledsoe, Patterson and Orton team should have won.
Went cold as ice against 2 seed WVU, who was going to be a 1 until they lost early in Big 12 tournament. We shat our pants. 2011 team upset overall #1 tOSU and knocked off 2 seed UNC , we were a 4 seed. Lost in the FF by 1 point. Went 5/12 from the FT line. Terrence Jones 0-5. Had he shot 40% we would have blown out Butler the same way UConn did. We have had key injuries twice, choked twice.

I think Kansas and UK both may have to settle as neither will get their top couple of choices to replace our coaches. Bill Self? Who wants to follow that. Calipari? 4 FF and a Championship in his first 6 years? Not many, because the fans and alumni demand more.

#2035198 - 11/06/18 11:46 AM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
Jay Bilas said once Coach K retires, Jay Wright takes his place as the top coach. 2 National Championships in a short period must have some clout. Why wouldn’t he say Roy Williams who has 3 since 03. I guess a dUKe man can never credit anything to do with UNC. Maybe the players not having classes for a 20+ year period ruined Roys chances.

Championships won should be 1st in consideration and then regular season wins.

#2035213 - 11/06/18 03:41 PM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: Maximus]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Roy -3 Championships

#2035232 - 11/06/18 07:24 PM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Calipari will be indicted soon.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview