Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2034882 - 10/30/18 07:09 PM Another Reason to Dislike Villanova
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Robinson-Earl to Villanova http://www2.kusports.com/weblogs/tale-tait/2018/oct/30/5-star-ku-target-jeremiah-robinson-earl-/

Not only are they disgusting Wildcats, not only did they end our run last year, now they are poaching our local talent.

#2034884 - 10/30/18 11:31 PM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Fukkk that kid. I thought he was a lock for old KU. Probably got a lot of free games at AFH..dumps Bishop Miege for a basketball factory school and signs with Nova. Same type of situation with Bol Bol...as great we think KU is they swing and miss on a lot of KC prep talent...why is that. ..I guess the kids want to get out of the plowbilly area. Hope that idiot enjoys nasty asss Philly. Bill is stinking at 2019 recruiting..stinking bad. This might be his last year at KU. Between the trial and no recruits the future is looking dim.

#2034885 - 10/30/18 11:37 PM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Actually I went to a couple of his games at Miege last yr. I really wasnt that impressed. But I am definetly concerned about our future recruiting. Bill better get the fuukking job done this season

#2034886 - 10/30/18 11:43 PM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
Yeah, Gush, kind of harsh when we can't get local talent to stay on board. As far as Self goes, I really don't know yet. I do think he is going to get lesser talented players now, for the short term anyway. This investigation, while it was no surprise that this was going on here and basically everywhere for the last few decades, really shows some bad light on Self and his staff. They can proclaim they knew nothing, I think for the most part, we all know that they knew more than they have acknowledged.

#2034889 - 10/31/18 01:50 AM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
The_Know Offline
Junior Jayhawk

I think KU has a heavy lean towards Hurt. The kid out of Min. He and Robinson play the same position.

#2034891 - 10/31/18 08:15 AM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Maybe the kid wanted to get out from under his fathers shadow. Maybe he wanted to blaze his own trail.

#2034892 - 10/31/18 09:02 AM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

He can win national championships at Villanova. He can win the Truckstop 10 at KU.

#2034895 - 10/31/18 09:09 AM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Stfu cawk gobbler. Soon aa Wright leaves Nova will be like you...suking spunk.

#2034901 - 10/31/18 10:36 AM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Actually Jimbo might be right about his comment. But he still gobbles cawk...

#2034902 - 10/31/18 12:14 PM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Jaron Rush once made an oral statement before signing and LOI somewhere else.

Lester Earl son is not a huge loss at all for KU.

Kayleigh Morris

#2034903 - 10/31/18 12:25 PM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: Maximus]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Our cupboard is overflowing right now.

#2034912 - 10/31/18 04:42 PM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Maybe it's because the Nike money is still flowing at Villanova while the Adidas money is dried up here.

#2034917 - 10/31/18 11:46 PM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
Jay Wright is a good, if not great college coach. Can't deny that nor should we. For some reason his style against Self coached teams goes in his favor. He doesn't over coach his players.

Nova has gotten as much NBA talent in the last decade as we have, if not more overall.

Sometimes the stars just don't line up in our favor.

#2034919 - 11/01/18 01:05 AM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: AlOerter]
mushhawk Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: State, Country
Yeah, the kid sounds like an idiot if he chooses Villanova over Kansas. smile

I don't know that we want Lester Earl's kid anyway. Like Preston, Lester Earl was shady. I remember something about an Escalade when he was here.

#2034923 - 11/01/18 09:19 AM Re: Another Reason to Dislike Villanova [Re: mushhawk]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

No reason to harsh on Little Lester just because he is doing his own thing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview