parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia

yes, it is available at the americanchristianstore.com for just $21.99

#2038640 - 02/12/19 04:52 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
In today’s episode of the ongoing trumpublican docu-drama “Triumph of the Willfully Ignorant”, we see Christ’s anointed one, president tiny, on stage in El Paso whipping the crowd into a frenzy with declarations of his own divined glory, his miraculous unprecedented achievements and reminders that his detractors are the “enemy of the people”. As he veers back and forth between musings on how America is greater and safer now through his intervention and how “the enemies” want to destroy the country; one of the attending acolytes became so enraged he jumped onto the press platform and attacked a member of the foreign press and tries to throw cameraman and equipment off the platform while shouting “[censored] the press”. tiny asked the rhetorical question, “is there any place more fun to be than a Trump rally?”. Alternative facts were given eternal life, so that everyone knew how El Paso was changed to safest city in Merica from a crime infested dystopia by the wall or fence or slats that were built. And the money changers outside were selling flags that featured tiny standing on a tank holding an assault rifle with an explosion, a US flag and a bald eagle in the background ( no, I did not make that up, I wish I did, but no). Damn; if that ain’t Merican I don’t know what is. I am sure that somewhere up in heaven Ronald Reagan is looking on and approving of how his party has evolved….wait, I have an idea for another $20 flag!

I don’t see how you can lay that on Trumpkins. Besides ... Northam

#2038642 - 02/12/19 05:36 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

you know you want one of those t-shirts

#2038645 - 02/12/19 08:44 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

XXXL for me. the Larger the shirt, the more Trump there is.

#2038654 - 02/12/19 11:38 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
There is no shirt big enough to cover the extent of grift by the Rump. But if there were one you could use it to fuel a filthy, failing, power plant.

#2038657 - 02/13/19 07:35 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: appyhawk]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

What the hell?

I did not see that coming.

#2038658 - 02/13/19 07:40 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

Makes me very suspicious. GOP Senate passes legislation that provides for the common good? This dont smell right at all. Stay tuned.

In more predictable news ... free speech, b!tches!

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/201...ax-cuts-passed/

#2038659 - 02/13/19 07:42 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

In today's episode of "Triumph of the Willfully Ignorant", trumpublican teacher in NC tells students that MLK killed himself and that his "assassination" was just a disinformation campaign.....because Black History Month.

#2038660 - 02/13/19 08:23 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

In a related story Esquire, for its February — BHM — issue has a cover story about a confused and persecuted white HS kid who no longer knows what he can and can’t say and why should he have to live this way and life is so unfair for him and you mean you can’t even jokingly use the n word anymore? I mean come on ...

#2038662 - 02/13/19 10:34 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I am so thankful I had daughters, I don't know how parents deal with the drama of raising a white boy in the suburbs these days....and the double standards! Black kids get to use the N word anytime they like! And all black kids have to deal with is wondering what they might do in public; pick up a toy gun at a store or talk on their cell phone, play their car stereo too loud, that could trigger a police officer or an angry old white dude to shoot them dead. For the black kid the suffering is over; for the persecuted white kid he has to worry about whether or not his smirking will keep him out of culinary school which could impact the rest of his life. I am so glad that Esquire took the time to bring this Merican tragedy to our attention. It's almost like they were channeling Tucker and Hannity; they get it.

#2038674 - 02/13/19 05:35 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

You’ll want to read my new book “White Smirkers Under Siege.” I lay bare the hypocrisy of pretending to care about voting rights and equal treatment under the law for minorities and income inequality and the destruction of the earth ... while turning a blind out on the poor treatment of those who smirk.

#2038679 - 02/13/19 06:32 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

It is a tough time to be a privileged old white guy right now. If it weren't for the cold comfort of my tax breaks I fear I would not have the strength to carry on. It is all the rage to be an oppressed minority and to scream for income equality now. It makes me want to dress up in blackface so I can be cool again.

#2038682 - 02/13/19 06:41 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

But that’s just it. Because you’re white they won’t let you wear blackface anymore. And it’s ONLY because of your whiteness. Plus you’re a man so that’s working against you too. Buck up and sing We Shall Overcome.

#2038683 - 02/13/19 06:43 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
If it turns out to be a real tough time for privileged old white guys seeking re-election, I'll dance to that tune.

#2038689 - 02/14/19 07:34 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: appyhawk]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

For anyone who still doesn't realize there are god people on both sides, I think the story of James Jackson should help clear that up for you. All he wanted was for white women not to be defiled by black men any more. Is that so much to ask? Life is hard enough for 30 year old white boys from the suburbs without having to think about white girls with black men in NYC. Tim Caughman had it pretty easy by comparison, all he had to worry about was batshit crazy white boys with swords looking for black men. Jackson I hear is remorseful now and has seen the error of his ways, and he has seen that 60% of the population in Rikers both guards and inmates are black. Things just get tougher and tougher for well meaning white men, how could he have known this was going to be viewed as wrong by society? His life is ruined now. Caughman is lucky, he is not going to spend the rest of his life in Rikers, double standard? You be the judge.

Page 68 of 127 < 1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 126 127 >

Preview