Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2034527 - 10/20/18 04:41 PM I warned y’all Preston was dirty.
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I didn’t know we had a “never let you down, except Ayton “ guy bankrolling the team. Hell, tried to buy Ayton too. That’s brilliant or greed.
At least Ayton didn’t put the Jayhawks into the luxury tax. Stayed within the Adidas salary cap.

Everyone and their brother knew Preston’s mother. They knew she had her hand out. A nice player, top 20 who on YouTube begged for a UK offer. Cal too smart for that. Momma driving her white Mercedes around, we didn’t take shhhhit.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (10/20/18 04:44 PM)

#2034539 - 10/20/18 06:20 PM Re: I warned y’all Preston was dirty. [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Lol...hillbilly inbred fuk trying too hard to troll again. Makes me sad he has no other life than trolling and poorly at that on 2 KU forums...Thats Pathetic with a capital P folks...like P in Poooosie which is what KY is in real life....a nobody nothing...thank God his ticker will quit working soon...hopefully.

#2034545 - 10/20/18 07:15 PM Re: I warned y’all Preston was dirty. [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
These are posts from the grave now.

#2034549 - 10/20/18 07:35 PM Re: I warned y’all Preston was dirty. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Lol...hillbilly inbred fuk trying too hard to troll again. Makes me sad he has no other life than trolling and poorly at that on 2 KU forums...Thats Pathetic with a capital P folks...like P in Poooosie which is what KY is in real life....a nobody nothing...thank God his ticker will quit working soon...hopefully.

My ticker is fine. So is my licker and dicker, just ask ladies. Anyhow PHOG, I did warn y’all not to fool with this kid. His mom was way to obvious with her hand out. Cal can spot the ones who will get you caught —-he’s an expert at that. Sometimes I’ve wondered why they pay him 8 million a year when great coaches like Self is getting 5. Is that to use his own cash and say screw the shoe? Who knows, but as aggressive as he was calling for severe punishment for the likes of Kansas and perhaps dUKe, makes me think he knows he’s in the clear. He was in DC last year and in some of the federal buildings. He tweeted out some pics so maybe they had him to explain to Condoleeza just how cheating works for a pass? I dunno but you do want an expert huh?
“ no selective punishment, severe penalties!” He lost 3 straight to Self with his paid players and snitched I think.
He said if a recruit ask for anything, he walks, his staff walks. There are more kids. Look at how our roster has went down from the star power, he knew something was up.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (10/20/18 07:39 PM)

#2034555 - 10/20/18 08:51 PM Re: I warned y’all Preston was dirty. [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

He really is posting from the grave. His last stiffy was July 4th.

BRC says it’s true. Died while getting it on/in with him before the big fireworks

#2034557 - 10/20/18 09:17 PM Re: I warned y’all Preston was dirty. [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Now that’s funny. I’m just busting yalls balls. I know dUKe cheats too. Wonder if the Nike trials will be worse. I’m dreading them. If we had a player take something without the staffs knowledge, I’d be ok with it. If Calipari or any staff are dealing with and texting bag men and thanking them for players, I call for his firing.

I truly can’t believe Self sat with and had dinner with Gassnola and both their wives. Gassnola isn’t an Adidas employee, but a black ops back man. No question Self is a HOF coach, but it’s a good thing he got in when he did before all this buying players came out. Even the great John Woiden has help getting players compensated and the NCAA looked the other way. Maybe they will here too.
My question is what in the hell is he thinking having dinner with a bag man? Only let him down with the #1 player. 100k. Poor Sean Miller if it shows he did nothing. Maybe the FBI has him on tape saying go 50k over Self’s offer...ooopps. I meant Gassnola.

For years y’all busted on me for PayPal Cal. Shoes on the other foot, Self and Csl both learned from Larry Brown, who came from the no class Dean Smith creation. In my opinion, Dean Smith is far worse. Screw Roy too, shady huckster.

#2034560 - 10/20/18 09:25 PM Re: I warned y’all Preston was dirty. [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Why do you feel the need to bust KU fans balls. Is it because we won 3 str8 vs Big Blue Inbred Toothless Nation. Again you have the only current coach that had his 2 previous places he coached wins vacated. Its pretty lame that you troll on us ...no reason to until the same happens at old KU. Your little life must be sad indeed if you have to get your jollies frequenting our forums. I have never read or posted on any other teams forums...Your life has no purpose...

#2034563 - 10/21/18 12:22 AM Re: I warned y’all Preston was dirty. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Whatever, that’s why Cal said if the NCAA doesn’t do selective enforcement. By rules, your FF should be vacated. I like KU. Rules are rules though. Y’all been cheaters. Townsend should be let go for the audio FBI tape, yet he hasn’t. Why?

#2034564 - 10/21/18 02:25 AM Re: I warned y’all Preston was dirty. [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

The KY coaching staff would grow by one additional member if it did happen. You want to tell us all the audio actual words and what it really means to a KY fan?

Preview