Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2034438 - 10/17/18 02:05 PM Unbanned?
lobster Offline
Feel the pinch?

Loc: DCHawk's basement.
Edit: It appears I'm not banned or unbanned. I've been having major difficulties getting into my account. Not sure what's going on.

Edited by lobster (10/17/18 03:27 PM)

#2034439 - 10/17/18 02:26 PM Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson [Re: lobster]
mirkin Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Quenemo
You came to the right place to get the answer.

#2034444 - 10/17/18 05:37 PM Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson [Re: mirkin]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Originally Posted By: mirkin
You came to the right place to get the answer.

Perfect.

#2034445 - 10/17/18 05:41 PM Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson [Re: lobster]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Best thread I've seen here for awhile.

But seems like it's been awhile since I looked... smile

#2034450 - 10/17/18 06:18 PM Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson [Re: lobster]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Lobster jumps the gun again...not the first time...place is no bueno....already worse than the dot net...and I didnt think that was possible..

#2034452 - 10/17/18 06:20 PM Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson [Re: DCHawk1]
Original AFH Gangsta

DC is still gay I see...gtfo or die...your choice little guy.

#2034453 - 10/17/18 06:21 PM Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson [Re: appyhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: appyhawk

Appy knows quality when he sees it...

#2034454 - 10/17/18 06:23 PM Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson [Re: appyhawk]
lobster Offline
Feel the pinch?

Loc: DCHawk's basement.
Originally Posted By: appyhawk

I'll make an effort to come check here again. Good to see there are still some good people on here posting.

@Phog, I'm not really sure what happened with my account. I figured I was banned because of my political posts, but it looks like I was wrong.

#2034455 - 10/17/18 06:24 PM Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson [Re: PHOGUSHER]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
DC is still gay I see...gtfo or die...your choice little guy.

You choose for me, K fatty?

#2034460 - 10/17/18 10:36 PM Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson [Re: lobster]
Original AFH Gangsta

Sob...I is fat...but you are also...why you be trolling over here...new site already too boring for you....I can see that happening...its already worse than the dot net...and thats hard to believe...toodles sweet cheeks...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (10/17/18 10:55 PM)

#2034473 - 10/18/18 11:54 AM Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson [Re: lobster]
Original AFH Gangsta

Seems that pwhitt is doing a worse job running his new forum than Vega did with the dot net. I didnt think that was possible. Members are claiming they are bein banned for no reason.

Pwhitt stating that he has only banned one person..that being the mighty Phogusher...that place is already fugged up big time. Heck pwhitt is in KC now perhaps I should buy him a beer and show him the error of his ways..Although that might take awhile. Nbd I got time and would be glad to help..

#2034479 - 10/18/18 04:49 PM Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson [Re: lobster]
mirkin Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Quenemo
Bottom line: it's refreshing to know how f*cking happy you are that they won't let you join their club.

#2034480 - 10/18/18 06:30 PM Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson [Re: lobster]
Original AFH Gangsta

Stfu Quenemo boyeee...I could jack your jaw...i know you post over there with another username...but you are still a joke.....like them...lets get it on like Donkey Kong...lol.

Preview