PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Predictable...sigh...

#2040940 - 05/29/19 12:23 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Ahh dang Pdubs check in the mail must of got to Vegas crib on the upper west side of the real Mancrappy...

What did I do?

#2040946 - 05/29/19 07:05 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Must been something or you wouldnt bother to comment...its all good sucka...

#2041038 - 06/03/19 04:14 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Pdub jinxed the Jeopardy champ going for all time cash winning record...he lost. Seemed fixed ..the dude usually goes all in on Final Jeopardy. He only bet 1399.00 today..got the right ?...if he went all in he would have won....

#2041634 - 07/12/19 08:31 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol....Jhawk 99 aka...errr M.P. says on the crimson crappy that Misssourah has a taint to it....funny thing he now resides in the original Missourah...meaning Kensucky...its basically the same state..or hasnt any of you clowns never watched Narcoland..lol

#2041637 - 07/13/19 04:33 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
madcapper Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Ozarks
Another biweekly bit@h about a site you care nothing about....lmao you pretty boy 0

#2041638 - 07/13/19 07:42 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Shut it you Ozark hillbilly...you actually live in the tainted state that is the subject of ridicule from most Jayhawk fans..ya know the longer you live in a state the more you become like a true native of the state...

#2041642 - 07/13/19 04:41 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Besides if your reading comprehension was up to par you would realize I was complaining about an individual crimson crappy poster not the site as a whole...but again you are kind of simple so there is that...lol...Ozark hillbilly..

#2041647 - 07/14/19 05:05 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
mirkin Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Quenemo
Shut it you Ozark hillbilly...you actually live in the tainted state that is the subject of ridicule from most Jayhawk fans..ya know the longer you live in a state the more you become like a true native of the state...

Originally Posted By: PHOTUSHER
Besides if your reading comprehension was up to par you would realize I was complaining about an individual crimson crappy poster not the site as a whole...but again you are kind of simple so there is that...lol...Ozark hillbilly..

Those are two incredibly special moments with your Jayhawk brethern.

#2041650 - 07/14/19 08:10 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Just because you enjoy suking crimson crappy cawk dont attack me...are you a poster over there...its obvious its a dumpster fire of a site..And again its not the dot net...its the crimson crappy. Two different sites so try to keep up...

#2041928 - 08/14/19 06:00 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I jacked mirkin up. Dummm pdub bragging on how illy deleted his account again and he did not ban him. Illy sitting at home saying " hold my beer beeeatch"....and in his best KaRuger from Seinfeld..."I aint worried about it"...lol if its possible Pdub is more whiny than Vega was with ousdahl and jeep running a close 2nd...

#2041929 - 08/14/19 06:14 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
mirkin Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Quenemo
Why are you always talking about sucking cock?

#2041931 - 08/14/19 06:29 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I jacked mirkin up. Dummm pdub bragging on how illy deleted his account again and he did not ban him. Illy sitting at home saying " hold my beer beeeatch"....and in his best KaRuger from Seinfeld..."I aint worried about it"...lol if its possible Pdub is more whiny than Vega was with ousdahl and jeep running a close 2nd...

I wasn't whiny. Everyone was just annoying. Ain't no one got time for that.

#2041932 - 08/14/19 06:40 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

BTW, fun fact, today would've been the 6-year anniversary of .net. I'm not renewing the domain name, so if anyone wants to grab it, have fun.

#2041933 - 08/14/19 08:35 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: mirkin]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: mirkin
Why are you always talking about sucking cock?

Just reminiscing about your moms...tell her hi for me...

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Preview