Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2034270 - 10/07/18 08:48 PM Chiefs
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Fug talking about Jayhawk football. The Chiefs are having a great season and Mahomes is the real deal. The so called mighty Jaguars didnt even challenge KC today...This might finally be their year.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (10/07/18 08:50 PM)

#2034277 - 10/08/18 11:18 AM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Every team, every year, success for an NFL team depends on one thing, injuries. If they go through the year fairly injury free, they could go all the way. I am one fan who is happy that Berry has yet to see the field this year. I would prefer he doesn't touch the field till December. Yesterday, I was hoping to see Henne play at the end of the game.

#2034278 - 10/08/18 01:02 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yeah me too. Mahomes took a few shots in that game. Looked a little hurt after one of them...And that last pick je had he should have handed it off to Hunt. Hunt would have easily picked up the first down. Mahomes needs to learn he doesnt have to make something happen on every play...KC needs to run more.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (10/08/18 01:05 PM)

#2034282 - 10/08/18 05:07 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
Coming from a Broncos fan, they are very good. One of my friends who is a fatalistic chiefs fan has continually been saying that he wonders how Reid will screw it up.

If Berry comes back and can provide them anything on the defensive side of the ball, they truly COULD be the team to beat.

And I hate saying that.

RCJHKU!

#2034286 - 10/08/18 10:23 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

If anybody can screw it up it will be Andy. But hopefully not this season. Chiefs fans deserve another Super Bowl. And btw screw da Donks...they played a good game vs the Chiefs in Denver. But KC is going to beat them down in Camarohead..

Edited by PHOGUSHER (10/08/18 10:24 PM)

#2034289 - 10/09/18 04:54 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

It doesn't look like Berry will play this year. Houston, Murray, Kpassagnon, all questionable. Can't afford to lose players on that side of the ball. Duvernay-Tardiff out on o-line.

I'm much more concerned about Bob Sutton than Andy Reid.

#2034291 - 10/09/18 05:57 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

It is Andy that keeps Sutton around...hence it is still his mistake. The Chiefs wont win at the Patriots bt God I hope they do. I hate their punk bandwagon fan base as much as the Steelers and Packers. But we have too many injuries....happy we beat the Jaguars but they beat us up...plus we beat the Patriots the last 2 times we played them.

They will be fired up. KC has to lose eventually. Let that one happen and let KC beat Cincy and Denver...we will be in the drivers seat at 7-1...might only lose one more after that....well lets hope so.

#2034297 - 10/10/18 01:16 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Just got my tickets for the Bengals Sunday Night Prime Time game. Was going to buy them at Arrowhead Box Office but they were about 20% cheaper on Ticket Master. Oh well GO CHIEFS...

#2034304 - 10/10/18 08:38 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Denver won't even show up let alone out at Camarohead. We will be coachless and listing on the the sea of how the phuck did we get here by then.

I truly think if the Chiefs can just have a poor but not terrible defense, they can win a Super Bowl this year.

RCJHKU!

#2034320 - 10/11/18 12:04 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Well you're no fun...was expecting a fugg the Chiefs from you. Denver does seem to be in trouble currently. But they had their day give the Chiefs their turn. I dont know about winning a Super Bowl with our defense. I will be happy making it to an AFC Championship game this season and win it all in 2020.

#2034338 - 10/13/18 08:08 AM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Ya know....I'm. realist. Ten years ago a solid, firm Phuck you would be the response. Then, I became friends with someone who played 13 years as a journeyman QB who explained to me that the rivalries are mostly for the fans. 99% of the players truly don't care who they play for or against, have friends and former teammates on the opposition, and just that they get paid.

Chiefs are good on offense. Poor on defense. If they can buck the defense wins championships mentality, they'll be fine.

RCJHKU!

#2034344 - 10/13/18 09:50 AM Re: Chiefs [Re: KUHawkhead]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead
Ya know....I'm. realist. Ten years ago a solid, firm Phuck you would be the response. Then, I became friends with someone who played 13 years as a journeyman QB who explained to me that the rivalries are mostly for the fans. 99% of the players truly don't care who they play for or against, have friends and former teammates on the opposition, and just that they get paid.

Chiefs are good on offense. Poor on defense. If they can buck the defense wins championships mentality, they'll be fine.

RCJHKU!

Kubiak? I say that b/c I came face to face with him before this season started picking up his family's dinner at a restaurant near the Broncos training facility. He knew I knew him but we passed on saying hello. Down to earth fellow.

#2034345 - 10/13/18 10:39 AM Re: Chiefs [Re: KUHawkhead]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead

RCJHKU!

I didnt post phuk you because I am not an anti dentite. Plus you guys are name dropping. Thats very gutter like...dont do that. Speaking of gutter..now he calls himself gutters mother on the new crappycrimson.com. He is still crying for attention using a crazed split personality format. And yes he is still getting smacked around. That guy will never learn.

#2034352 - 10/14/18 08:20 AM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Not Kubiak....a fellow Kansan and Jayhawk fan Shaun Hill. I don't mean to name drop, but it truly did let me behind the scenes, meet other players, and realize that it is JUST a job. There's nothing magical or amazing about being a pro athlete, other than you broke odds that are greater than the lottery to make it there.

RCJHKU!

#2034372 - 10/14/18 05:05 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Damn met another dang Donk fan at the Hyvee Bar and Grille in Mission. Sucka only lived in Denver until 3 yrs of age ...went to high school at Bishop Miege...went to KU but is a Donk fan....hates the Chiefs...stoopid Donk fan..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview