Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2032904 - 08/21/18 10:57 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
You remind me of Psych, circa 2009-2017.

EvERythiNg iS A diSaSTEr!

And the worst ever.

You should all breathe deep.

#2032905 - 08/22/18 12:01 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
YES!

That time a black man was elected president and all the racists lost their mind is a lot like the time a nazi, KKK, Russian KGB sympathizer was elected president and all the people who aren't nazis or KKK or trust Russian gangsters lost their minds.

Good people on both sides, moral equilibrium has been reached, balanced perspective regained. Intolerance of racists is as intolerable as the intolerance of racism. Thank you for your service.

Trump is the embodiment of the Republican Party and he is making America great again and is the greatest president of our lifetime. Is there still room on Mt Rushmore?

#2032906 - 08/22/18 12:35 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Easy, Psych.

#2032909 - 08/22/18 06:18 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
Hard to say, maybe it was the asbestos thing, or the Lorsban thing, or the White Nationalist thing, or the Putin thing, or the Charlottesville thing, or the Kim Jun thing, or that Merkel at the G7 thing, or the Trudeau thing, or the press is the enemy of the people thing, or the racist thing, or the NATO thing, or the Obama birther thing, or the Obama wire tapped me thing, or the boycott Harley Davidson thing, or the NFL anthem protest thing, or the Lebron James thing, or the rough 'em up at the rally and I will pay your attorneys fee thing, or the tariff thing, or the Sheriff Joe thing, or the Stormy Daniels thing, or the Karen McDougal thing, or the family separation thing, or the Melania's parents chain migration thing, or the Manafort thing, or the Cohen thing, or the Flynn thing, or the Papadopoulos thing, or the Omarosa thing ( no he loves the Omarosa thing), no it was probably the coal thing. All that other stuff is just every president stuff, but this coal stuff, that just pushed him over the edge.

One more time with real feeling this time. Tell us Trump is not an embarrassment to the Republican Party in particular and the United States in general. MAGA!

Unless you can come up with some specific examples you just come off as hysterical.

#2032910 - 08/22/18 07:31 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Max Falkenstien

Btw even tho he was already fully credentialed for induction into The False Equivalence Hall of Fame the comparison of Park to Psych should solidify it and hurry it along. I’d be honored to give the nominating address.

Edited by kellyfenton (08/22/18 07:40 AM)

#2032912 - 08/22/18 07:59 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

The fact that you don't like something doesn't make it tHE wOrST THiNG evAr.

Perspective is important.

I'd think you'd know that by now, but you never fail to surprise me.

#2032913 - 08/22/18 08:04 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: kellyfenton
Hard to say, maybe it was the asbestos thing, or the Lorsban thing, or the White Nationalist thing, or the Putin thing, or the Charlottesville thing, or the Kim Jun thing, or that Merkel at the G7 thing, or the Trudeau thing, or the press is the enemy of the people thing, or the racist thing, or the NATO thing, or the Obama birther thing, or the Obama wire tapped me thing, or the boycott Harley Davidson thing, or the NFL anthem protest thing, or the Lebron James thing, or the rough 'em up at the rally and I will pay your attorneys fee thing, or the tariff thing, or the Sheriff Joe thing, or the Stormy Daniels thing, or the Karen McDougal thing, or the family separation thing, or the Melania's parents chain migration thing, or the Manafort thing, or the Cohen thing, or the Flynn thing, or the Papadopoulos thing, or the Omarosa thing ( no he loves the Omarosa thing), no it was probably the coal thing. All that other stuff is just every president stuff, but this coal stuff, that just pushed him over the edge.

One more time with real feeling this time. Tell us Trump is not an embarrassment to the Republican Party in particular and the United States in general. MAGA!

Unless you can come up with some specific examples you just come off as hysterical.

Well OK, you make a good point.

#2032914 - 08/22/18 08:12 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: kellyfenton
Btw even tho he was already fully credentialed for induction into The False Equivalence Hall of Fame the comparison of Park to Psych should solidify it and hurry it along. I’d be honored to give the nominating address.

I can think of no one who would do it more eloquently.

But we are spending way too much time on trivial matters. Our president is rallying the troops to address the real danger to our nation.

“You’re proud of our country, you’re proud of our history, and unlike the NFL, you always honor and cherish our great American flag,” Trump said. “It was just announced by ESPN that rather than defending our anthem, our beautiful, beautiful national anthem and defending our flag, they’ve decided that they just won’t broadcast when they play the national anthem. We don’t like that.”

Hard to say it any better than that, an "honor" a "cherish" and two "beautiful"s while the injustice of hearing that Cohen gave him up in the Daniels and McDougal cases is rattling around in his head. That is a narcissist Hall of Fame stuff right there. Lots of hall of fame stuff going round right now I guess.

Tighten up the headband on your MAGA hats, it is time to change channels to the Culture Wars! Oh please sweet honorable most cherished beautiful baby Jesus let us finally save Christmas this year.

#2032915 - 08/22/18 08:13 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

ouTRAgeOus!

#2032916 - 08/22/18 08:16 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Max Falkenstien

[quote=kellyfenton]Btw even tho he was already fully credentialed for induction into The False Equivalence Hall of Fame the comparison of Park to Psych should solidify it and hurry it along. I’d be honored to give the nominating

Oh please sweet honorable most cherished beautiful baby Jesus let us finally save Christmas this year.

F$ck yeah!

Edited by kellyfenton (08/22/18 08:17 AM)

#2032917 - 08/22/18 08:18 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: DCHawk1
Why do you bother?

Why do you bother?

#2032919 - 08/22/18 08:43 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Max Falkenstien

Only the genius of Lin Manuel Miranda could turn Trump effluvia into poetry...

Roses are red
Lawyers be knowin’

“If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!”

#2032920 - 08/22/18 09:54 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Originally Posted By: DCHawk1
Why do you bother?

Why do you bother?

That's a good question.

#2032923 - 08/22/18 10:20 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

If you need to talk to a friend I will be over there trying to patch up the Silent Sam statue. The destruction of public art that celebrates cultural heritage is a tradegy for everyone.

#2032925 - 08/22/18 10:27 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Max Falkenstien

All art is inherently elitist and should be destroyed.

Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 >

Preview