Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2034265 - 10/07/18 11:52 AM Investigating Maryland and Under Armour.
JHawkJunkie74 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Marshall County
The Adidas ex was told to match Under Armour's $20,000 payment to get Silvio to switch from Maryland to Kansas. So with this information out, will the NCAA investigate Maryland, Texas Tech and other Under Armour schools? Will the FBI investigate Under Armour ex's?

#2034266 - 10/07/18 11:59 AM Re: Investigating Maryland and Under Armour. [Re: JHawkJunkie74]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I dont care. We really are deep enough in the front court that we dont need Silvio. It would have been nice to have him but as they say "whatever" right.

#2034268 - 10/07/18 12:07 PM Re: Investigating Maryland and Under Armour. [Re: JHawkJunkie74]
JHawkJunkie74 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Marshall County
I'm just wondering how much further investigating this will open up? Will the NCAA do a mass investigation with all schools? Will the FBI or IRS investigate Under Armour, Nike or other shoe ex's from these shoe companies.

#2034272 - 10/08/18 07:08 AM Re: Investigating Maryland and Under Armour. [Re: JHawkJunkie74]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: JHawkJunkie74
I'm just wondering how much further investigating this will open up? Will the NCAA do a mass investigation with all schools? Will the FBI or IRS investigate Under Armour, Nike or other shoe ex's from these shoe companies.
Yes we are screwed and will have to forfeit all games that Silvio played in. I doubt he will play here anymore.

#2034274 - 10/08/18 09:33 AM Re: Investigating Maryland and Under Armour. [Re: JHawkJunkie74]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
You dont know that for sure...

Preview