Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2034166 - 10/06/18 12:32 PM Re: Why keep Beaty? [Re: DallasJHawk]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
So, is there a chance to get Brett Bielema as our next HC?

This staff is a joke. We are KU, so it doens't matter if we keep firing HC's. Were not a powerhouse of traditional winning football games or any kind of titles. We just need a staff that can win 5 or 6 games on average, and on occasion win 8. I don't think its that hard to find someone who can lead us to that kind of record. This time be realistic when we do find a coach who can win 5 or 6 games and keep them!

#2034169 - 10/06/18 12:45 PM Re: Why keep Beaty? [Re: DallasJHawk]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

First off, we all should know by now that Beaty is gone after this season. No brainer.

Surely we can find a decent guy to come here and get this thing going.

I have a few names that I think would be a good fit.

Brett Bielema
Bo Pelini
Craig Bohl
Tommy Tuberville
Terry Bowden

Were not looking for anything other than a Coach who can get things going forward. Someone who can get good recruits on campus and win a few games. Once that happens we will be able to find many who want to coach here. We keep hiring guys who will come here, and stay instead of finding guys who will come here and win, regardless how long they might stay. Winning some games is more important than finding a guy who will stay here for a long time.

#2034170 - 10/06/18 12:51 PM Re: Why keep Beaty? [Re: DallasJHawk]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

I guess to me it depends on what were looking for. A program that can win 5 or 6 games a season, or program that can't.

Knowing your role in this conference. Oklahoma, Texas and TCU seem to be the class of the conference. Okie ST is consistent.

That to me means that the 4th or 5th place in conference is up for grabs right now. Lets go get that. 7 wins per year. Challenge those top 3 teams in this conference.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview