Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2034016 - 10/02/18 11:51 PM Outside shooting concerns
The_Know Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Where will the outside shooting come from this year? No pure shooters on this years team. Graham, Newman and Svi will be missed.

#2034027 - 10/03/18 09:24 AM Re: Outside shooting concerns [Re: The_Know]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
You dont KNOW the half of it ..Vick can shoot..Grimes ..Dotson...Lawsons and Moore can shoot. It will be no concern. So KNOW that and relax..

#2034040 - 10/03/18 12:34 PM Re: Outside shooting concerns [Re: PHOGUSHER]
parkhawk3319 Online   sick
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
Outside shooting is more of a concern when that is all you got, see last year. Balance is less of concern than being one dimensional.

#2034044 - 10/03/18 02:15 PM Re: Outside shooting concerns [Re: The_Know]
Original AFH Gangsta

Oh yeah and that also. Strong inside game this season...more than slams by Dok....

#2034063 - 10/05/18 12:22 AM Re: Outside shooting concerns [Re: PHOGUSHER]
The_Know Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Pure shooter. There is a big diff from someone that can shot and someone that is a pure shooter. Look back to what Bill told Grimes during the USA games. He told him that he needed to be a little more consistent with his shooting. No one else on this team is a pure shooter. Thats what I do KNOW

#2034065 - 10/05/18 12:29 AM Re: Outside shooting concerns [Re: PHOGUSHER]
The_Know Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Pure shooter. There is a big diff from someone that can shot and someone that is a pure shooter. Look back to what Bill told Grimes during the USA games. He told him that he needed to be a little more consistent with his shooting. No one else on this team is a pure shooter. Thats what I do KNOW

#2034069 - 10/05/18 09:19 AM Re: Outside shooting concerns [Re: The_Know]
Original AFH Gangsta

And what you dont KNOW or maybe just dont remember is Svi and especially Newman pure shooting skills didnt really come out until the end of last season...early on both were atrocious. Hence the early season guffaws at AFH and Sprint...THATS WHAT I KNOW...LOL..

Preview