Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2033694 - 09/22/18 04:07 PM How Long Must We Suffer?
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

Loc: Now, The Plaza
My group gave up our 50 yard line tickets. We are never coming back. This is untenable.

How can the Athletic Director not act?

#2033695 - 09/22/18 04:29 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

I’m just relieved John Brown isn’t personally witnessing this. This bullish:t from this point forward is on the AD, the Chancellor, and WEF fund raisers. Putrid

#2033696 - 09/22/18 04:32 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

To be clear, this is over 9 years.

#2033697 - 09/22/18 04:38 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

What I want the most is an apology, a commitment that old tickets can be retrieved, at the same price. Although we would be willing to pay for the renovations. But most, we want an apology. This is f@cking b&llsh?t.

#2033698 - 09/22/18 04:59 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

And we’re not AFH only folks. I was one of the iron arses sitting on the west side. This is such b:llshit that the football fans are being ignored.

#2033699 - 09/22/18 05:05 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

A tiime out on defense.

#2033700 - 09/22/18 05:25 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

This is it. If our “hot shot” AD doesn’t see it, then he’s worse than Zenger and the Chancellor should just go back and fellate KU Med.

#2033701 - 09/22/18 05:41 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

Times out on special teams. Times out on defense. No discernible changes at halftime. Confusion on the sidelines. And observable talent on the field for KU. What should that tell an AD? If a fan can see it, why make us suffer? From this point forward, I just want the team to be able to line up correctly. A F@cking joke. And I want an apology. And we use a final timeout on defense on 4th down.

#2033702 - 09/22/18 05:47 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

So I’m now done with KU football. Since 1978. To the AD: F@ck You.

#2033703 - 09/22/18 05:58 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Matt Rhule must be happy to crush Kansas today. Why is KU waiting to get rid of this bozo coach Beaty?

#2033706 - 09/22/18 06:11 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
The game wasn't as close as the final score was. Beaty tried to keep the score close to save his hide. We won't win another game. Time to hook him.

#2033707 - 09/22/18 06:13 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
DrGreydog Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Topeka
All in all, a rather underwhelming performance in all facets of the game.

#2033708 - 09/22/18 06:15 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

If even 58 gives up, it's time for Beaty to help the program at Kansas. Resign. But wait we have a AD who can shitcan a HC. Do it, now!!!

#2033709 - 09/22/18 06:19 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Its not the first time I have given up on Beaty for the record.

#2033714 - 09/22/18 06:57 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Its not the first time I have given up on Beaty for the record.
But this is beyond horrible to accept. The man is a millionaire with a poor man's approach.

#2033716 - 09/22/18 07:03 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Indiana
all in all not a blow out a close game I liked what I saw, and I saw progress, which is good enough for me, Beaty still needs to go, Proud of the D1 kids and how they battled today

#2033718 - 09/22/18 07:15 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Josh2408]
Jman1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: Josh2408
all in all not a blow out a close game I liked what I saw, and I saw progress, which is good enough for me, Beaty still needs to go, Proud of the D1 kids and how they battled today

Please go to the Liberty University website and be a fan there.

#2033725 - 09/22/18 10:36 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Where's BeenaHawk?

Beena was all over this I believe toward the end of the 2016 season and I made a few comments about it last year. I'm talking about why Beaty makes so many horrible in game coaching decisions. He's got no innate feel for the game or good hunches. He relies on analysis sheets to try and make decisions, instead of going on his own judgement from watching/coaching the game(not sure he has judgement at this point, good or bad; he just appears to have none) or even instinct, like a lot of good coaches do. Not having the confidence or quick judgement ability to make calls has lead to 95% of these terrible in game calls IMO.

This is why he calls so many questionable/terrible timeouts too. He's too damned busy consulting analytic charts and being indecisive instead of making the call and living or dying by it. Instead he slowly drowns in indecision and over-analysis.

As I said, Beena was all over this relatively early and I think he's been proven to be right on this one. So, I'd love to hear his comments now and if he's got anymore to say about it. I guess it being past 10:30PM we may not hear from him until tomorrow.

#2033726 - 09/22/18 10:39 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Josh2408]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: Josh2408
I saw some progress in terms of the quality of play by several of our players, but I didn't see any progress in terms of the coaching really. Our players are better and more experienced than they were last year and that's the only real reason why this game was closer IMHO.

#2033728 - 09/22/18 10:51 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
INation Offline
Thunderhawk

Beating CMU and blowing our Rutgers saved Beaty from being fired in season but losing to Baylor, I would think, guaranteed himself to be fired at years end.

#2033729 - 09/23/18 12:20 AM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: INation]
EstebanBugatti Offline
Phog Fanatic

Originally Posted By: INation
Beating CMU and blowing our Rutgers saved Beaty from being fired in season but losing to Baylor, I would think, guaranteed himself to be fired at years end.

No chance Beaty makes it all the way through the season. I'm guessing he will be gone after KU falls to 2-4.

#2033741 - 09/23/18 08:35 AM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: EstebanBugatti]
moose1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita
Originally Posted By: EstebanBugatti
Originally Posted By: INation

No chance Beaty makes it all the way through the season. I'm guessing he will be gone after KU falls to 2-4.

He will stick around longer than that. Firing him after 4 games probably causes more problems than it solves. I say after game 8 maybe 9.

#2033742 - 09/23/18 08:46 AM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Kman_blue]
moose1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Where's BeenaHawk?

Beena was all over this I believe toward the end of the 2016 season and I made a few comments about it last year. I'm talking about why Beaty makes so many horrible in game coaching decisions. He's got no innate feel for the game or good hunches. He relies on analysis sheets to try and make decisions, instead of going on his own judgement from watching/coaching the game(not sure he has judgement at this point, good or bad; he just appears to have none) or even instinct, like a lot of good coaches do. Not having the confidence or quick judgement ability to make calls has lead to 95% of these terrible in game calls IMO.

This is why he calls so many questionable/terrible timeouts too. He's too damned busy consulting analytic charts and being indecisive instead of making the call and living or dying by it. Instead he slowly drowns in indecision and over-analysis.

As I said, Beena was all over this relatively early and I think he's been proven to be right on this one. So, I'd love to hear his comments now and if he's got anymore to say about it. I guess it being past 10:30PM we may not hear from him until tomorrow.

He is out there playing checkers when the other coaches are playing chess. Beaty almost always uses his timeouts in reaction to the other teams coach. A perfect example is when Rhule got Beaty to call a timeout late in the game when everyone knew they were not serious about going for it, and that they were going to punt it no matter what. He is just too slow to make a decision for major college football. Analytics are fine for prep, but you can't do that in a game.

Also it was a basic game plan with absolutely no adjustments in the game. It was pretty clear BU was stacking against the run (which they should after KUs first 3 games) yet there was almost no play action. Pooka is great, but there is only so much that can be done when the other team is loading the box. You have to loosen things up.

Is Meachum calling the plays or does Beaty have some input in that still. I would think Meachum would be smarter than that.

I was also disappointed KU did not bring hardly any pressure. You give a quarterback enough time he WILL find someone open, I don't care how many D backs are back there.

I think this loss ends the suspense. Beaty really needed to win this one. Chances are slim coming up. ISU is probably the only other opportunity, and even winning that does not save Beaty.

#2033745 - 09/23/18 10:07 AM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: moose1]
Goober Offline
Prairie Warrior

KSU is pretty bad. But Snyder vs. Beaty is an epic mismatch.

#2033747 - 09/23/18 10:57 AM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Leawood, I understand your frustration. Consider, after the raw emotion has subsided, that the current AD has been on the job only about 2 months. I'm sure he knew what he was up against when he accepted the job and he must be careful to get his first coaching hire here absolutely right. A knee-jerk reaction will not get it done. I believe he has a when and who already in mind and that timing is critical.

I am as disgusted as you are by what I saw on the field yesterday but we need to give Long a chance to do his job. Love your passion.

#2033779 - 09/25/18 08:58 AM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Kman_blue]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Where's BeenaHawk?

I'm here now. Nothing has changed which is why I'm still on the can Beaty wagon. My favorite from this game? Calling the TO as the Bears were getting ready to take the delay of game! I'm sure that DB has a chart telling him that 8% of the time a team getting ready to take a delay of game actually runs a fly pattern and 2% of the time scores on the play...thus the need to use that final TO.

The games against Rutgers and CMU were simply anomalies because of the turnover margin...Beaty has a chart on those stats too.....it says that a plus six TO ratio results in a 95% chance of victory! No $hit Sherlock! Geesh, I've been watching KU football since 1966 and have never witnessed a coach and program suffering from a worse case of "paralysis from analysis".

Like Leawood, we gave up our long held season ducats....they have become overpriced beyond anything a normal person would pay for....last season, we couldn't even GIVE AWAY any extra's...all on the 50 yard line. I even wrote the AD and asked why we should continue to purchase tickets when we can go up on game day get one for free before kickoff (or at worst, pay someone $5) then sit virtually anywhere in Old Memorial? But, better yet, why go through the trouble of even going, parking, consuming horrible concession crap, be forced to listen to PA music blasting so loud it can be heard in Wyandotte County all after getting frisked like Public Enemy # 1 as you enter. Between Beaty and the worst football in Jayhawk history and the ruined gameday atmosphere created by the Athletic Department.....stay at home and watch it on TV (since every game is now televised), better yet, DVR the damn thing and enjoy the fine fall afternoons in some other way.

Even if Beaty was fired tomorrow, KU Football is still 3 full years away from being competitive with a new actually qualified head coach and staff and 4 or 5 years away from actually being relevant. I'm too damn old to wait around.

#2033795 - 09/25/18 04:05 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
I agree. I know a person who was called and badgered about what would it take to get you back in Memorial Stadium in the fall? They stated that they would buy three pairs of their best tickets if the athletic department could guarantee them one thing. What was it? 3 wins. He said they don't have to be conference wins. They don't have to be home wins. Just three wins. The ticket broker told him "well...we can't predict what will happen this year...". "The phuck I can't!" was my friends reply.

I mean seriously.....why should you pay premium prices for a wholesale (at best) product? If we look as lost against better competition as we did week one and week four, Beaty will be out the door after game six IMHO.

Beena is right. Three years with a COMPETENT ESTABLISHED coach BEFORE we even look like a D1 P5 team.....five to seven before we MIGHT do anything relevant.

RCJHKU!

#2033952 - 09/30/18 12:11 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

Homecoming: 18,000.

Stadium seating capacity: 50,250.

#2033954 - 09/30/18 01:01 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Tetonhawk Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: Jackson Hole, Wy
WV will score 70 points and Beaty will be gone. I just don't know who we could get that could bring some team speed to Lawrence. Beaty has at least built some depth but lack of speed keeps burning us.

#2033955 - 09/30/18 01:04 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Tetonhawk Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: Jackson Hole, Wy
We gave up our 50 yard line tickets also.

#2033957 - 09/30/18 01:33 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Kirk Online   embarrased
John Brown

Loc: Austin
At this point I’m not sure if we can assess the team by its performances against much stronger Big 12 teams. The KU game is an off day in their schedules and I doubt that anyone is taking us seriously or going full-out on the field. Why would they?

#2033959 - 09/30/18 03:21 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Tetonhawk]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: Tetonhawk
WV will score 70 points and Beaty will be gone.

December is the key time period for the next coach to work and prepare.

NLI Signing Day

#2033967 - 09/30/18 08:25 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Tetonhawk]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

My group had a bout 25 and great seats (close enough to yell at Chaz Frontbutt and get a player pissed off enough to try and climb the fence to get at us in his final year). I think 4 now still get tickets, but they wonder why they pay premium and will probably stop soon.

RCJHKU!

#2033969 - 10/01/18 10:40 AM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
shawneehawk Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: Shawnee, KS
Don't look now but......Duke, Central Florida, and KENTUCKY are in
the top 25....AND Duke's 'Student Body' has been nominated for "Top Student Body in College Football" ....if things couldn't be any worse!

#2034528 - 10/20/18 05:04 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

Just pull the plug on this clown.

#2034993 - 11/03/18 12:10 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

Really. This needs to end.

#2034998 - 11/03/18 12:48 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Kirk Online   embarrased
John Brown

Loc: Austin
Originally Posted By: Leawood
Really. This needs to end.

You aren't feelin' the progress...?

I'm starting to get used to it. It hurts a little less every time.

#2034999 - 11/03/18 01:10 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

I’m finished with this. I am now holding the AD responsible. Pissed

#2035009 - 11/03/18 02:28 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
PbBut Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: 66227
Third year coach Matt Campbell on his way to his second bowl at Iowa State vs. fourth year coach David Beaty who got his second conference win last week.

Campbell started with a better situation than Beaty, but he has shown consistent progress and just did this today with a much younger team than we have. Their depth chart shows two seniors starting on offense and three on defense, with a total of ten in the two-deep. We are years away from this...

#2035014 - 11/03/18 04:09 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Campbell came from the same conference we went to for Turner Gill. But his support system at ISU to start with was much different than post Mangino.

#2035021 - 11/03/18 04:50 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

And Campbell will get a very lucrative job next year....while we will probably hire another horrific coach.

RCJHKU!

#2035031 - 11/03/18 05:27 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Damnit!

#2035050 - 11/04/18 09:38 AM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: PbBut]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PbBut
Third year coach Matt Campbell on his way to his second bowl at Iowa State vs. fourth year coach David Beaty who got his second conference win last week.

Campbell started with a better situation than Beaty, but he has shown consistent progress and just did this today with a much younger team than we have. Their depth chart shows two seniors starting on offense and three on defense, with a total of ten in the two-deep. We are years away from this...
Totally agree except the bold part. Campbell started with a much much better situation than Beaty.,He's also shown he can coach on game day and his teams have been showing clear progress on the field since last year. He's definitely a better head coach than coach Beaty.

I feel I have to preface this for the slow witted around here with this, if you switched the 2 coaches and put Campbell at KU in 2015 and Beaty at ISU in 2016, KU would have won quite a few more games by now than we have and ISU would have won quite a few less than they have. Hope that makes it clear enough, this is NOT a defense of coach Beaty's coaching abilities, bit it's still nowhere near an apples to apples comparison of the 2 different situations the 2 new coaches inherited. Rhoads left Campbell one of the most talented ISU teams in a generation or 2, while Weis left Beaty with a team half full on scholarships and probably less talented than any team we've had since the later 1980's. Campbell wouldn't have KU at ISU's current level of on field success in year 3 here if he was hired back in 2015 and he's proven so far that he's a damn good coach.

I make that point because I don't think we are years away from what Campbell is doing at ISU. Despite the heavier than desired JUCO grab last year and a more upperclassman laden team, our roster is in way better shape than it was and it's in good enough shape going forward that a good head coach can start having on field success here in the normal 2 to 3 year window it takes for most good new head coaches to show it. Virtually nobody has a good 1st year unless they inherit the perfect situation, but good coaches start showing some success in years 2 and 3 and our current situation is goon enough right now for that to happen with the right coach.

I'm not buying the it'll take years to turn this thing around mantra. Despite the poor coaching and criticisms of the 2018 recruiting class as well as the non-existent 2019 class (so far) our roster situation is a ton better now than it was in 2015. A good coach can get it done in the normal 2 to 3 year time frame most all good coaches take.

#2035051 - 11/04/18 10:09 AM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

"Despite the heavier than desired JUCO grab last year" is not quite accurate, is it? 2019 has one 4 year athlete so far. So if Beaty gets another year as KU HC, the current trend of 1-2 year commits at Kansas will be worse. I don't believe the JUCO level of player, along with the shorter time frame of having them in the system at Kansas, bodes well for the future.

#2035054 - 11/04/18 10:42 AM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

On a side note, I'm perplexed at the comments about the Clones around here. They've beaten several top 25 teams over the past 2 years and have several NFL level guys sprinkled across their roster yet people are commenting about them as if they're the same sucky Clones they have normally been. They aren't. In fact they are a top 25 team themselves and ranked #24 right now.

Ironically enough they can thank Rhoads for most all of the NFL level talent they've got, but unlike Rhoads Campbell knew what to do with it. The ISU teams of last year and this year are the most talented ISU teams I've seen perhaps in my lifetime or at least since the hyped Seneca Wallace teams of 15 years ago.

#2035055 - 11/04/18 10:49 AM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
"Despite the heavier than desired JUCO grab last year" is not quite accurate, is it? 2019 has one 4 year athlete so far. So if Beaty gets another year as KU HC, the current trend of 1-2 year commits at Kansas will be worse. I don't believe the JUCO level of player, along with the shorter time frame of having them in the system at Kansas, bodes well for the future.
Talkin about the 2018 class, not the 2019 class. Coach Beaty getting another year isn't very likely so to hypothesize about what his 2019 class would look like doesn't seem productive right now.

And to be accurate, half or more of the JUCO's under Beaty have been 3 year guys, not 1 or 2 year guys and the 1 year grad transfer guys don't add up to hardly any.

#2035065 - 11/04/18 11:56 AM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Whether it’s 1-3, still counterproductive vs 4 yr players who are better trained in the system. This has been up to Beaty’s choice. Failed at recruiting a routine class for 2018 & now has nearly zero recruits for the Kansas future. He made millions off Kansas.

#2035066 - 11/04/18 12:17 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I agree Kman. There are some parts on this team that will be deemed useful and worth keeping for the next coach. My biggest fear is that players like Pooka will use the new transfer rule, as you KNOW that coaches are going to be ready to pluck kids stuck in a poor system for their own, proven, capable of competing teams. We may well be served by following ISU's basketball formula of getting kids to transfer here in their junior or senior year, being able to compete and contribute immediately.

Two things for sure....1) I doubt that Campbell is still in Ames this time next year. 2) KUAD MUST get this hire right. The future of KU athletics probably hinges on this hire more than any they have made, and yes, that includes basketball. Basketball won't save us WHEN not if realignment occurs again.

RCJHKU!

#2035067 - 11/04/18 12:27 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

There's big differences between 1 year grad transfers who've been in the D-1 game for 3 to 4 years already vs. 2 year JUCO's vs. 4 year HS guys. Not a ton of difference between 3 year JUCO's and 4 year HS recruits except experience at a higher (than HS) level.

None of that matters though if you can't coach them effectively as a team. That's Beaty's real failure, not his recruiting. We've got enough quality guys right now to be winning more than we are.

#2035069 - 11/04/18 12:29 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Bingo. A few of these guys will be in the NFL soon. Even if Beaty follows Turder Gill's mantra with Chris Harris Jr. and says they aren't good enough to play at the next level.

RCJHKU!

#2035070 - 11/04/18 12:31 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: KUHawkhead]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead
I agree Kman. There are some parts on this team that will be deemed useful and worth keeping for the next coach. My biggest fear is that players like Pooka will use the new transfer rule, as you KNOW that coaches are going to be ready to pluck kids stuck in a poor system for their own, proven, capable of competing teams. We may well be served by following ISU's basketball formula of getting kids to transfer here in their junior or senior year, being able to compete and contribute immediately.

Two things for sure....1) I doubt that Campbell is still in Ames this time next year. 2) KUAD MUST get this hire right. The future of KU athletics probably hinges on this hire more than any they have made, and yes, that includes basketball. Basketball won't save us WHEN not if realignment occurs again.

RCJHKU!
I dunno, Campbell's buyout is quite large now. Not sure any of the potential school's with deep deep pockets is going to be looking for a new HC next year either. Could happen, but with Campbell's buyout I think there's a good chance he's back again next year for them.

#2035071 - 11/04/18 01:16 PM Re: How Long Must We Suffer? [Re: Leawood]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
I will never doubt the impact of Juco transfers for a program that is trying to build something quickly. Watched Snyder make a himself into a legend doing it. If you get the right Juco players, and a good mix of 4 year players, it can work.

You can build a program with some Juco recruiting. Some being the key word.

Were Kansas football. Doesn't ring out like Texas football. We have to take best available, even if that means taking more juco guys. Facts.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Preview