Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2033594 - 09/18/18 09:48 AM kansascrimson.com
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

Loc: NYC
I'm going to guess this gets deleted but if you're interested, check out the site:

kansascrimson.com

#2033627 - 09/19/18 03:02 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I’d never get approved anyway. Good luck with it.

#2033629 - 09/19/18 08:31 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I was denied. Apparently Pwhitt is a Vega clone...

#2033633 - 09/19/18 01:39 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Vega should have given me a chance if I wanted to join. I won a bet and loser had to leave this board. He was going to go, and I told him not to worry about it. I remember pwitt, think he was always ok to me. I got attacked by plenty though.

By the way, I’m glad to see KU win a few games. Young men get a taste of winning and the Big 12 is down enough that KU could surprise a few teams.

#2033638 - 09/19/18 03:29 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
jhawks99 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lexington, KY
There isn't really an approval process. Sign up, it sends you an email and you click the link on the email.

I'd like to see someone else from KY there.

#2033639 - 09/19/18 03:50 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Wont welcome true loyal Jayhawk fans like yours truly but you try to recruit Kentucky folk. 99 you and others on there know for a fact I wasnt that bad. But you can keep your little sewing bee. It will desolve into the same mess the dot net was..I have no doubt about that.

#2033640 - 09/19/18 03:59 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
Max Falkenstien

*** You are ignoring this user ***

#2033641 - 09/19/18 03:59 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol..gutter has registered and dumass Plano aka JeepinJayhawk has responded with his standard and very over used JFC response. Originality is not one of Planos attributes...narcissism and [censored] like are some.

#2033642 - 09/19/18 04:01 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: jhawks99]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: jhawks99
*** You are ignoring this user ***

Good for you fat boy. Why dont you stick with your fellow miscreants. Plano already nailed you with a JFC reply. Yep that new site is already in midseason ahole form...good job ...maximum effort.

#2033648 - 09/19/18 07:43 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: jhawks99]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

There isn't really an approval process. Sign up, it sends you an email and you click the link on the email.

99, by chance did you know the Jones guy from Nicholasville who drowned at Lake Cumberland ? He was a upper income home builder.
Anyway, I knew him pretty well from HS. He always was a good guy, freak accident. I imagine his boat was several hundred thousand.

Thank you.

#2033650 - 09/19/18 09:59 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

This is my sounding board Kensuck....beat it or start your own thread. 99 is a big fat body...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (09/19/18 10:27 PM)

#2033659 - 09/20/18 01:09 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
I was able to register at kansascrimson website today. My new handle there is LAWRENCENATIVE2, if anyone wants to know.

#2033660 - 09/20/18 01:46 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD

99, by chance did you know the Jones guy from Nicholasville who drowned at Lake Cumberland ? He was a upper income home builder.
Anyway, I knew him pretty well from HS. He always was a good guy, freak accident. I imagine his boat was several hundred thousand.

Thank you.

I thought I responded to this last night.

No, I did not know him although I saw it on the news. I'm sorry for your loss. We are very close to Nicholasville.

#2033664 - 09/20/18 04:23 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
I was able to register at kansascrimson website today. My new handle there is LAWRENCENATIVE2, if anyone wants to know.
Do they have a "you are ignoring this user" function?

#2033668 - 09/20/18 06:16 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Hell I dont know. Its called a friend or foe option. If you are a foe I guess its like the ignore function. Plano is doing double douche duty over there. Insulting people left and right and as always for no apparent reason..

#2033669 - 09/21/18 07:51 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
I dunno about that function, is it useful?

#2033670 - 09/21/18 08:23 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Max Falkenstien

I dunno about that function, is it useful?

Yes.

#2033671 - 09/21/18 09:53 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

99 what are you on the new site. The resident fatty member recruiter. Good job...maximum effort. Now go eat some crappy Lexington bbq. Lol they let Ky on that site...this world in not fair and biased...But to be fair the new site is getting quite a bit of traffic. Pwhitt did a decent job getting it set up...

#2033672 - 09/21/18 09:57 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Oh another good thing. If KyJelly is busy trolling over there it gives him less time to troll over here. Hey it's a win win situation. Plano will attack KY with everything he's got. Which really aint much...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (09/21/18 09:58 AM)

#2033673 - 09/21/18 12:30 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I don’t expect I’ll last long. Even if I’m nice. No UK mentions unless asked.

#2033674 - 09/21/18 12:35 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: jhawks99]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Should be a decent football game in Lexington. Mississippi St double digit favorites but I’m hoping they come out playing hard in the memory of the 4 yr old boy who was struck by s car and killed at last weeks game. The team is honorary pallbearers. Dedicate the game to him and try to go 4-0.

#2033676 - 09/21/18 04:16 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Have you tried to join? I’ve been respectful and still alive. I may be muted or no one can see my post, I don’t know.

Good luck vs Baylor.

#2033679 - 09/21/18 05:14 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yes...and banned after one post. And I didnt even mention wussy Plano's real name or address. You want it....lol.

#2033681 - 09/21/18 07:13 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Max Falkenstien

Should be a decent football game in Lexington. Mississippi St double digit favorites but I’m hoping they come out playing hard in the memory of the 4 yr old boy who was struck by s car and killed at last weeks game. The team is honorary pallbearers. Dedicate the game to him and try to go 4-0.

That whole thing sucks. One stupid decision and two families are destroyed. Uber is your friend.

#2033683 - 09/21/18 11:04 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: jhawks99]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

That whole thing sucks. One stupid decision and two families are destroyed. Uber is your friend.

I think many of us have thought about the child, 18yr old student and their families. It’s so sad. Life gone and a life destroyed so young..If they mention it tomorrow, and I’d say they will there will be some tears from the BBN.

#2033690 - 09/22/18 01:44 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Sad...Hey congrats on being accepted by pdub on the new site KY...

#2033719 - 09/22/18 07:16 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Thank you. Once I am spotted I could get axed.

Despite being 10 1/2 point underdogs, we dominated a good Mississippi State team. They will present the game ball to the family tomorrow. The 4 yr old was a big fan of the “blue team” 4-0 and with Kentucky football it couid collapse fast in the SEC. We might be the 5th or 6th best in the conference.. That would equal first in the Big 12

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (09/22/18 11:25 PM)

#2033743 - 09/23/18 08:53 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Uggghhh...hey get into it with Plano over there. Mention he lives close to Parker Blvd in Plano. He will freak and cry to Pdub to ban you. ..lol. And yes your Puddydats kicked MSU butts...congrats.

#2033746 - 09/23/18 10:38 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I probably will get banned on site very soon. Don’t have to say anything. I take that back on 1st in Big 12 unless the Mountaineers collapse. They look pretty good. OU hasn’t looked good at all.
These days I’m worried if I touched a girls boob 40 yrs ago and could get hit with the pu**y hat crowd screaming for justice. Lol

#2033750 - 09/23/18 01:39 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Kavanaugh is guilty hillbilly. I have no doubt you tried to rape someone back then as well with that attitude. Prolly a guy.

There is a thing called Hawks on Politics you huge redneck.

#2033751 - 09/23/18 04:45 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Kuco...what crawled up your assss??? A Kentucky redneck....oh somebody stop me.

#2033763 - 09/24/18 09:21 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I think he was triggered. Maybe the wind blew his [censored] hat off?

#2033768 - 09/24/18 12:03 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

"These days I’m worried if I touched a girls boob 40 yrs ago and could get hit with the pu**y hat crowd screaming for justice."

After you did the guy, was it high fives all around?

#2033770 - 09/24/18 03:15 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol..hey KYjelly must be a great guy....99 is blowing him over on thé criminole.com...99 probably cook some Q for KY since their both Kensuckians...

#2033776 - 09/25/18 12:13 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

"These days I’m worried if I touched a girls boob 40 yrs ago and could get hit with the pu**y hat crowd screaming for justice."

After you did the guy, was it high fives all around?

Anyone who knows me knows me. My findings are probably like everyone’s. Married women are far far easier to get. It’s not even close. I got lazy and quit going after single ones because sometimes you had to take a little time. Just get married ones to deliver it to the house, I’m like old Dale Earnhardt used to be., like rattling that rib cage for them.”

#2033777 - 09/25/18 12:15 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Lol..hey KYjelly must be a great guy....99 is blowing him over on thé criminole.com...99 probably cook some Q for KY since their both Kensuckians...

What are you talking about? I posted my top few teams and few others but I’ve seen nothing.

#2033778 - 09/25/18 01:00 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Keep swilling your shine. 99 over on the other board stating that you seem alright. I figured you must be Kensucky buttt buddies since he lives in Lex...how far that from you all...hic.

#2033780 - 09/25/18 09:46 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I’m in Louisville, Lexington, Nicholasville (might as well be part of Lexington) and Ashland. He’s never been like some. I think everyone has been nice. I won’t do any Ketchup stuff unless asked or talk about any of our pros Many are teammates now. They are closer than they’were for the 34-40 games they were at school. What about 9 months? That cash is just too good I don’t blame them.

I don’t know who controls the board. I knew I’d be banned upon sign up with Vega. I’ve probably followed more KU games than most of them. I was sincere in my respect for the program at Kansas. I know you’ve got us 3 times straight. Might be 4. I don’t see any weakness on your team. Those transfers should be dynamic being in their 2nd year with team.
Frank Mason is one of my favorite Jayhawks in the NBA. Tougher than chicken lips. I like Josh Jaxson’s game and I think the Morri have settled in. Got my fingers crossed that Thomas Robinson will settle in and have a productive year in Atlanta. He can be an energy guy who rebounds at a high rate. He can last 10 more years in the league and make a fortune. I hope he accepts that role.
We had some bigs like Dakari who went to China. The days if a 7 footer playing back to basket are over. basketball.
I do have a quart of strawberry 🍓 lemon 🍋 aid rheumatism medicine.

#2033790 - 09/25/18 02:31 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Fugg Vega. Pwhitt is afraid of him therefore I am not allowed on the new forum. Although Pdub claims Vega is not involved I think he is just because Vega is more IT savey than Pdub. They are both lilly white Nancy boys. And hell yeah strawberry shine is good stuff. Scared because 3 out of 4 NBC sports experts got KU winning it all. Hey maybe we will.Bill needs his 2nd before Roi gets his 4th..

#2033806 - 09/25/18 10:24 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Dumb Ousdahl thinks I would lose my sheeat complaining about this seasons team on the new site. Hey if they warrant criticism I will dish it out. From the post boot camp picture of the entire team I dont think that will be the case. Dem boys be ripped up...even Lightfoot has some guns now...Dok is ripped and huge...

#2033811 - 09/26/18 02:42 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol..pwhitt doing some serious asss kissing of Vega over on the new site. And fat 99 is the defender of the poor down trodden aholes otherwise known as Vega and Pdub. What a guy...ahhh make that two guys..

#2033815 - 09/26/18 05:22 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Jesus, obsession.

I was denied. Apparently Pwhitt is a Vega clone...
Lol..gutter has registered and dumass Plano aka JeepinJayhawk has responded with his standard and very over used JFC response. Originality is not one of Planos attributes...narcissism and [censored] like are some.
Hell I dont know. Its called a friend or foe option. If you are a foe I guess its like the ignore function. Plano is doing double douche duty over there. Insulting people left and right and as always for no apparent reason..
Lol..pwhitt doing some serious asss kissing of Vega over on the new site. And fat 99 is the defender of the poor down trodden aholes otherwise known as Vega and Pdub. What a guy...ahhh make that two guys..
Dumb Ousdahl thinks I would lose my sheeat complaining about this seasons team on the new site. Hey if they warrant criticism I will dish it out. From the post boot camp picture of the entire team I dont think that will be the case. Dem boys be ripped up...even Lightfoot has some guns now...Dok is ripped and huge...
Fugg Vega. Pwhitt is afraid of him therefore I am not allowed on the new forum. Although Pdub claims Vega is not involved I think he is just because Vega is more IT savey than Pdub. They are both lilly white Nancy boys. And hell yeah strawberry shine is good stuff. Scared because 3 out of 4 NBC sports experts got KU winning it all. Hey maybe we will.Bill needs his 2nd before Roi gets his 4th..
Uggghhh...hey get into it with Plano over there. Mention he lives close to Parker Blvd in Plano. He will freak and cry to Pdub to ban you. ..lol. And yes your Puddydats kicked MSU butts...congrats.
Yes...and banned after one post. And I didnt even mention wussy Plano's real name or address. You want it....lol.

#2033821 - 09/26/18 09:42 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Damn I had a long and justified reply to Vega's previous. But I figured what is the point. His mere past actions speaks to the fact that he believes he is never wrong.

And obsession...his quoting my previous posts about the new site only proves he is the obsessed individual. I mean I cant post on the new site or for the past year or so on the old site. So what is his agenda here. Is he trying to self justify his past erroneous actions. I wish him the best in his future endeavors.

But yeah that new site will fail. I merely was just curious if the new so called site administor could forget the slight wrong doings I committed in the past ( which was nothing that bad) and give me another chance. I wouldnt even posted that much on the new site. Oh well lets move on. I can...we shall see about the other guy...Vega/Pdub Kansas Crimson.Com...lol

I mean, you have 18 posts...in this thread...on two sites you have nothing to do with. 18 posts ago for me, was on April 23, 2015, three and a half years ago.

Guy, get a hobby.

#2033825 - 09/26/18 10:15 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I deleted every post after this. But since Vega decided to quote all my previous I didnt delete those. But its me that is obsessed. Ok then...

#2033826 - 09/26/18 10:34 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I deleted every post after this. But since Vega decided to quote all my previous I didnt delete those. But its me that is obsessed. Ok then...

I think you meant "every post before this." You posted a ton just now and then deleted it all. I'm just drinking some tea and working late tonight, waiting for some docs. And I'm the obsessed one. Good luck getting an account at Kansas Crimson tho.

#2033827 - 09/26/18 10:42 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

What is your agenda here. And I meant your last post not mine. Try to keep up. I dont want an account over there. I mean you pulled the puppet strings and told Pdub not to give me one. Again nbd I am good here. If you werent obsessed you wouldnt even bother to respond to a guy that cant post on the new site or your old one for over a year....funny stuff enjoy your tea Z...

#2033830 - 09/26/18 10:55 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

What is your agenda here. And I meant your last post not mine. Try to keep up. I dont want an account over there. I mean you pulled the puppet strings and told Pdub not to give me one. Again nbd I am good here. If you werent obsessed you wouldnt even bother to respond to a guy that cant post on the new site or your old one for over a year....funny stuff enjoy your tea Z...

I literally have no agenda. I am just bored tonight.

I have zero interest in new site, and don't have an account there. It's already a cesspool and I'm just hanging out here, and saw this thread. I just find it funny you think there some grand conspiracy, and think there's some weird [censored] going on between the two of us. I just got tired of dealing with .net, told Pwhitt I'm done with all that noise, and he wanted to continue the legacy. Good luck to him, and I hope it works out. I generally like other outlets, such as Reddit, nowadays.

The tea is standard Trader Joe's chai vanilla. It's high quality. Doing some research on making Beef Wellington this weekend if you have input.

#2033831 - 09/26/18 11:15 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Ok fair enough. No conspiracy maybe I am bored also...And you better ask 99 about that food stuff. Are you still loving NYC. I havent visited since my sister left there in 2013. I want to revisit around 2021 when Billionaires Row is completed.

#2033832 - 09/26/18 11:32 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I just live here. It's fine. I could make similar money for 50% less rent, and I could be more bored. Being able to do [censored] at all time on any day/night is the biggest selling point. I also lived in Seoul, which has 2.5x more people, made decent money, but it has less to do. NYC just a city to me. My old office was on 50thish looking north, so was watching some of the Billionaire's row being built in real time. You won't notice it in 2021 or any other time. Skyline is ever changing. Honestly, just get an illegal AirBnB and you can get a bed for $30 a night. There's cheap beer and food all around. Just ask.

#2033833 - 09/27/18 12:20 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yes I thought about an Airbnb when KU plays in the NIT at the Barclay Ctr.

#2033835 - 09/27/18 09:00 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: Vega]
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: Vega

I literally have no agenda. I am just bored tonight.

I have zero interest in new site, and don't have an account there. It's already a cesspool and I'm just hanging out here, and saw this thread. I just find it funny you think there some grand conspiracy, and think there's some weird [censored] going on between the two of us. I just got tired of dealing with .net, told Pwhitt I'm done with all that noise, and he wanted to continue the legacy. Good luck to him, and I hope it works out. I generally like other outlets, such as Reddit, nowadays.

The tea is standard Trader Joe's chai vanilla. It's high quality. Doing some research on making Beef Wellington this weekend if you have input.

You making your own puff pastry?

#2033837 - 09/27/18 09:21 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I make everything I can from scratch. My wife is good at pastry’s and she’ll be making the puff pastry

#2033839 - 09/27/18 10:23 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
Max Falkenstien

Cool, I've only done that once. No desire to make it again. I stick with frozen. Good luck, hope it turns out well.

#2033840 - 09/27/18 10:27 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Thought I was going to get some enlightened advice, lol. Maybe I’ll post pics later.

#2033841 - 09/27/18 11:00 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

99 proves his worth...really...no not really...

#2033844 - 09/27/18 01:58 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: Vega]
Max Falkenstien

Thought I was going to get some enlightened advice, lol. Maybe I’ll post pics later.

Beef Wellington is old school. I haven't made that since the early 80s. Trying to remember.

We seared a filet, set it on the puff pastry, topped with mushroom duxelles, then a slice of foie gras. Wrapped the pastry around it, brushed with egg wash. When it was ordered we put it in a hot oven. Garnish was duchess potatoes, whatever veggies were in season, and bordelaise.

#2033845 - 09/27/18 02:21 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I’ve been getting into wine the last 2-3 years, cooking new dishes I’ve never tried, and have a nice zin that is named Wellington, so had to pair it in flavor and name.

#2033852 - 09/27/18 05:28 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Well isn't that special...

#2033854 - 09/27/18 06:00 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Well isn't that special...
Whats more special than Wellington, Blue nun, and a cigar after. Total 1980’s.

#2033855 - 09/27/18 06:01 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: Vega]
Max Falkenstien

I’ve been getting into wine the last 2-3 years, cooking new dishes I’ve never tried, and have a nice zin that is named Wellington, so had to pair it in flavor and name.

I'm far from a wine expert. I can generally make a decent pairing but that's about where it ends.

Wellies are pretty ambitious, best of luck. I hope they come out well.

#2033856 - 09/27/18 06:03 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Oh you need a salad with Russian dressing as well.

#2033857 - 09/27/18 06:39 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Damn this became a Vega..Kookoo.and 99 limp wristed food and wine thread....not acceptable...

#2033861 - 09/27/18 10:50 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: jhawks99]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I'm far from a wine expert. I can generally make a decent pairing but that's about where it ends.

Wellies are pretty ambitious, best of luck. I hope they come out well.

Been looking to challenge myself. Some of the bottles are $100+, and been working on aging my own wine, so I don't want to just waste it on a chicken and dumplings type day on Tuesday. I've never even had Beef Wellington, but remember it being a bigger thing in the 80s in like sitcoms, so kinda one of those things I've always wanted to try.

#2033862 - 09/28/18 01:20 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: Vega]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

a nice zin

There is no such thing as a "nice zin." Only uppity ruralites would believe otherwise.

#2033865 - 09/28/18 10:08 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Vega lives in NYC...thats not rural sweet cheeks...now if he has poor taste that is an entire different subject...

#2033866 - 09/28/18 10:18 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Silly to bash zinfandels, especially in early fall.

#2033867 - 09/28/18 01:02 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Considering it was from Jim West I wouldnt worry about it. I often think J West is actually morgansraider. I wonder what ever happen to that guy. And autumn since I am not a wine drinker I enjoy the change from summer lagers to imperial stouts...

#2033868 - 09/28/18 03:13 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Stouts have been getting a strong push lately. There have been some amazing ones being pushed out by craft breweries. I got complete seasonal. Summer is lagers and Hefeweizens, fall is ipas, porters and stouts in the winter, then more session stuff in the spring.

#2033870 - 09/28/18 04:47 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yes Hefeweizens are good. Tbe fine bartenders at the Peanut in Mission gave me 2 of the 22 oz tall glasses with the Hefeweizen logo for free. Currently they dont have any good stouts. Had a Boulevard Borbon Aged Dark Ale at the Yardhouse in the Legends last week. Yeah its a chain tavern but they got the selection.

I still like St. Bernadeus ABT 12 and Deschultes Black Butte Port. New Holland DragonsMilk is pretty good. Not really an IPA guy but Dogfish Head 120 Minute is the sheeat. 18.9 abv...dont even taste the hops. And believe it or not I wish they sold Yuengling lager around here. Still east of the Mississipi only. I dont get that.

#2033874 - 09/28/18 05:39 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Everything Dogfish Head touches is gold. They are closer to me (Delaware) so I see a ton of it. I don't think I've had a bad brew. They also do local collabs with other Breweries. If you ever see those, pick them up, because they are usually pretty limited.

#2033878 - 09/28/18 06:05 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
1985hawk Offline
Moderator-Retired

Loc: Back here
I prefer Busch Light

#2033879 - 09/28/18 07:46 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Of course you do plowbilly. Its a beer for rural simpletons. Quick who was I imitating...And Vega Dogfish Head is easy to come by here. Its chilly tonight so its the Krakken spice rum and coke for this guy...40s tonight back to high 80s by Monday....ahhh Kansas.

#2033880 - 09/28/18 07:48 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Damn KU girls team taking it to that mens staff team on Late Nite at the Phog...

#2033884 - 09/28/18 10:13 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Vega lives in NYC...thats not rural sweet cheeks...now if he has poor taste that is an entire different subject...

Actually that fits perfectly. Note that I said he was "uppity." He sounds like he is part of a long line of ruralites that leave the farm to taste the big city, find out they can't hack it, and run back to the farm so they can forever regale the other farmfolk with their tales of cosmopolitan living.

Within 5 years he'll be back in farmsville with some excuse like "I wanted to be closer to family" or "the cost of living was too high" or "I just really love the Midwest" or some other nonsense that no one actually believes.

The bottom line is that no one with any actual class likes zinfandels, and certainly no one would ever brag about having a bottle of that swill. And, yes, I can tell everything about him based purely on his three words "a nice zin."

#2033885 - 09/28/18 10:13 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: Vega]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Silly to bash zinfandels, especially in early fall.

Said no one ever. You are exposing your John Deere underwear here.

#2033886 - 09/28/18 10:14 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Vega vs. Jim West. Gotta love it!

#2033887 - 09/28/18 10:28 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Might be the same guy....nahhh

#2033888 - 09/28/18 10:33 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: JimWest]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: JimWest

Actually that fits perfectly. Note that I said he was "uppity." He sounds like he is part of a long line of ruralites that leave the farm to taste the big city, find out they can't hack it, and run back to the farm so they can forever regale the other farmfolk with their tales of cosmopolitan living.

Within 5 years he'll be back in farmsville with some excuse like "I wanted to be closer to family" or "the cost of living was too high" or "I just really love the Midwest" or some other nonsense that no one actually believes.

The bottom line is that no one with any actual class likes zinfandels, and certainly no one would ever brag about having a bottle of that swill. And, yes, I can tell everything about him based purely on his three words "a nice zin."

Morgs u are trying to hard. Hey Vega likes zifs...u like the creme of sum yung guuyy...no thats not a dish at your local chinese joint. Cmon Jimbo Jetbut....tell us where u reside. And u are wrong about Vega he will never live in plow land again......

#2033892 - 09/28/18 11:06 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

And u are wrong

I've never been wrong about anything.

#2033893 - 09/28/18 11:34 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Oooo boy....ok then. Have a super L.A. nite....or San Fran...or Vegas....lets just say I dont think Vega will return...

#2033899 - 09/29/18 10:19 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
1985hawk Offline
Moderator-Retired

Loc: Back here
Of course you do plowbilly. Its a beer for rural simpletons. Quick who was I imitating...And Vega Dogfish Head is easy to come by here. Its chilly tonight so its the Krakken spice rum and coke for this guy...40s tonight back to high 80s by Monday....ahhh Kansas.

No wonder you are so popular at the other site.

#2033901 - 09/29/18 10:36 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

And your concerned about that why...those guys are jackasssses. And if you paid attention I posted who was I imitating with that comment about your beer of choice..that would be J West...geeessshh.. If you cant figure that out may God have mercy on your soul because your mind is already gone..

Edited by PHOGUSHER (09/29/18 10:40 AM)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Preview