Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Might be the same guy....nahhh

#2033888 - 09/28/18 10:33 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: JimWest]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: JimWest
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Vega lives in NYC...thats not rural sweet cheeks...now if he has poor taste that is an entire different subject...

Actually that fits perfectly. Note that I said he was "uppity." He sounds like he is part of a long line of ruralites that leave the farm to taste the big city, find out they can't hack it, and run back to the farm so they can forever regale the other farmfolk with their tales of cosmopolitan living.

Within 5 years he'll be back in farmsville with some excuse like "I wanted to be closer to family" or "the cost of living was too high" or "I just really love the Midwest" or some other nonsense that no one actually believes.

The bottom line is that no one with any actual class likes zinfandels, and certainly no one would ever brag about having a bottle of that swill. And, yes, I can tell everything about him based purely on his three words "a nice zin."

Morgs u are trying to hard. Hey Vega likes zifs...u like the creme of sum yung guuyy...no thats not a dish at your local chinese joint. Cmon Jimbo Jetbut....tell us where u reside. And u are wrong about Vega he will never live in plow land again......

#2033892 - 09/28/18 11:06 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

And u are wrong

I've never been wrong about anything.

#2033893 - 09/28/18 11:34 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Oooo boy....ok then. Have a super L.A. nite....or San Fran...or Vegas....lets just say I dont think Vega will return...

#2033899 - 09/29/18 10:19 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
1985hawk Offline
Moderator-Retired

Loc: Back here
Of course you do plowbilly. Its a beer for rural simpletons. Quick who was I imitating...And Vega Dogfish Head is easy to come by here. Its chilly tonight so its the Krakken spice rum and coke for this guy...40s tonight back to high 80s by Monday....ahhh Kansas.

No wonder you are so popular at the other site.

#2033901 - 09/29/18 10:36 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

And your concerned about that why...those guys are jackasssses. And if you paid attention I posted who was I imitating with that comment about your beer of choice..that would be J West...geeessshh.. If you cant figure that out may God have mercy on your soul because your mind is already gone..

Edited by PHOGUSHER (09/29/18 10:40 AM)

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Preview