Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2033827 - 09/26/18 10:42 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
What is your agenda here. And I meant your last post not mine. Try to keep up. I dont want an account over there. I mean you pulled the puppet strings and told Pdub not to give me one. Again nbd I am good here. If you werent obsessed you wouldnt even bother to respond to a guy that cant post on the new site or your old one for over a year....funny stuff enjoy your tea Z...

#2033830 - 09/26/18 10:55 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
What is your agenda here. And I meant your last post not mine. Try to keep up. I dont want an account over there. I mean you pulled the puppet strings and told Pdub not to give me one. Again nbd I am good here. If you werent obsessed you wouldnt even bother to respond to a guy that cant post on the new site or your old one for over a year....funny stuff enjoy your tea Z...

I literally have no agenda. I am just bored tonight.

I have zero interest in new site, and don't have an account there. It's already a cesspool and I'm just hanging out here, and saw this thread. I just find it funny you think there some grand conspiracy, and think there's some weird [censored] going on between the two of us. I just got tired of dealing with .net, told Pwhitt I'm done with all that noise, and he wanted to continue the legacy. Good luck to him, and I hope it works out. I generally like other outlets, such as Reddit, nowadays.

The tea is standard Trader Joe's chai vanilla. It's high quality. Doing some research on making Beef Wellington this weekend if you have input.

#2033831 - 09/26/18 11:15 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Ok fair enough. No conspiracy maybe I am bored also...And you better ask 99 about that food stuff. Are you still loving NYC. I havent visited since my sister left there in 2013. I want to revisit around 2021 when Billionaires Row is completed.

#2033832 - 09/26/18 11:32 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I just live here. It's fine. I could make similar money for 50% less rent, and I could be more bored. Being able to do [censored] at all time on any day/night is the biggest selling point. I also lived in Seoul, which has 2.5x more people, made decent money, but it has less to do. NYC just a city to me. My old office was on 50thish looking north, so was watching some of the Billionaire's row being built in real time. You won't notice it in 2021 or any other time. Skyline is ever changing. Honestly, just get an illegal AirBnB and you can get a bed for $30 a night. There's cheap beer and food all around. Just ask.

#2033833 - 09/27/18 12:20 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yes I thought about an Airbnb when KU plays in the NIT at the Barclay Ctr.

#2033835 - 09/27/18 09:00 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: Vega]
jhawks99 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lexington, KY
Originally Posted By: Vega
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER

I literally have no agenda. I am just bored tonight.

I have zero interest in new site, and don't have an account there. It's already a cesspool and I'm just hanging out here, and saw this thread. I just find it funny you think there some grand conspiracy, and think there's some weird [censored] going on between the two of us. I just got tired of dealing with .net, told Pwhitt I'm done with all that noise, and he wanted to continue the legacy. Good luck to him, and I hope it works out. I generally like other outlets, such as Reddit, nowadays.

The tea is standard Trader Joe's chai vanilla. It's high quality. Doing some research on making Beef Wellington this weekend if you have input.

You making your own puff pastry?

#2033837 - 09/27/18 09:21 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I make everything I can from scratch. My wife is good at pastry’s and she’ll be making the puff pastry

#2033839 - 09/27/18 10:23 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
Max Falkenstien

Cool, I've only done that once. No desire to make it again. I stick with frozen. Good luck, hope it turns out well.

#2033840 - 09/27/18 10:27 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Thought I was going to get some enlightened advice, lol. Maybe I’ll post pics later.

#2033841 - 09/27/18 11:00 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

99 proves his worth...really...no not really...

#2033844 - 09/27/18 01:58 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: Vega]
Max Falkenstien

Thought I was going to get some enlightened advice, lol. Maybe I’ll post pics later.

Beef Wellington is old school. I haven't made that since the early 80s. Trying to remember.

We seared a filet, set it on the puff pastry, topped with mushroom duxelles, then a slice of foie gras. Wrapped the pastry around it, brushed with egg wash. When it was ordered we put it in a hot oven. Garnish was duchess potatoes, whatever veggies were in season, and bordelaise.

#2033845 - 09/27/18 02:21 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I’ve been getting into wine the last 2-3 years, cooking new dishes I’ve never tried, and have a nice zin that is named Wellington, so had to pair it in flavor and name.

#2033852 - 09/27/18 05:28 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Well isn't that special...

#2033854 - 09/27/18 06:00 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Well isn't that special...
Whats more special than Wellington, Blue nun, and a cigar after. Total 1980’s.

#2033855 - 09/27/18 06:01 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: Vega]
Max Falkenstien

I’ve been getting into wine the last 2-3 years, cooking new dishes I’ve never tried, and have a nice zin that is named Wellington, so had to pair it in flavor and name.

I'm far from a wine expert. I can generally make a decent pairing but that's about where it ends.

Wellies are pretty ambitious, best of luck. I hope they come out well.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Preview