Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2033751 - 09/23/18 04:45 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Kuco...what crawled up your assss??? A Kentucky redneck....oh somebody stop me.

#2033763 - 09/24/18 09:21 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I think he was triggered. Maybe the wind blew his [censored] hat off?

#2033768 - 09/24/18 12:03 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
"These days I’m worried if I touched a girls boob 40 yrs ago and could get hit with the pu**y hat crowd screaming for justice."

After you did the guy, was it high fives all around?

#2033770 - 09/24/18 03:15 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol..hey KYjelly must be a great guy....99 is blowing him over on thé criminole.com...99 probably cook some Q for KY since their both Kensuckians...

#2033776 - 09/25/18 12:13 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
"These days I’m worried if I touched a girls boob 40 yrs ago and could get hit with the pu**y hat crowd screaming for justice."

After you did the guy, was it high fives all around?

Anyone who knows me knows me. My findings are probably like everyone’s. Married women are far far easier to get. It’s not even close. I got lazy and quit going after single ones because sometimes you had to take a little time. Just get married ones to deliver it to the house, I’m like old Dale Earnhardt used to be., like rattling that rib cage for them.”

#2033777 - 09/25/18 12:15 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Lol..hey KYjelly must be a great guy....99 is blowing him over on thé criminole.com...99 probably cook some Q for KY since their both Kensuckians...

What are you talking about? I posted my top few teams and few others but I’ve seen nothing.

#2033778 - 09/25/18 01:00 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Keep swilling your shine. 99 over on the other board stating that you seem alright. I figured you must be Kensucky buttt buddies since he lives in Lex...how far that from you all...hic.

#2033780 - 09/25/18 09:46 AM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I’m in Louisville, Lexington, Nicholasville (might as well be part of Lexington) and Ashland. He’s never been like some. I think everyone has been nice. I won’t do any Ketchup stuff unless asked or talk about any of our pros Many are teammates now. They are closer than they’were for the 34-40 games they were at school. What about 9 months? That cash is just too good I don’t blame them.

I don’t know who controls the board. I knew I’d be banned upon sign up with Vega. I’ve probably followed more KU games than most of them. I was sincere in my respect for the program at Kansas. I know you’ve got us 3 times straight. Might be 4. I don’t see any weakness on your team. Those transfers should be dynamic being in their 2nd year with team.
Frank Mason is one of my favorite Jayhawks in the NBA. Tougher than chicken lips. I like Josh Jaxson’s game and I think the Morri have settled in. Got my fingers crossed that Thomas Robinson will settle in and have a productive year in Atlanta. He can be an energy guy who rebounds at a high rate. He can last 10 more years in the league and make a fortune. I hope he accepts that role.
We had some bigs like Dakari who went to China. The days if a 7 footer playing back to basket are over. basketball.
I do have a quart of strawberry 🍓 lemon 🍋 aid rheumatism medicine.

#2033790 - 09/25/18 02:31 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Fugg Vega. Pwhitt is afraid of him therefore I am not allowed on the new forum. Although Pdub claims Vega is not involved I think he is just because Vega is more IT savey than Pdub. They are both lilly white Nancy boys. And hell yeah strawberry shine is good stuff. Scared because 3 out of 4 NBC sports experts got KU winning it all. Hey maybe we will.Bill needs his 2nd before Roi gets his 4th..

#2033806 - 09/25/18 10:24 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Dumb Ousdahl thinks I would lose my sheeat complaining about this seasons team on the new site. Hey if they warrant criticism I will dish it out. From the post boot camp picture of the entire team I dont think that will be the case. Dem boys be ripped up...even Lightfoot has some guns now...Dok is ripped and huge...

#2033811 - 09/26/18 02:42 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol..pwhitt doing some serious asss kissing of Vega over on the new site. And fat 99 is the defender of the poor down trodden aholes otherwise known as Vega and Pdub. What a guy...ahhh make that two guys..

#2033815 - 09/26/18 05:22 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Jesus, obsession.

I was denied. Apparently Pwhitt is a Vega clone...
Lol..gutter has registered and dumass Plano aka JeepinJayhawk has responded with his standard and very over used JFC response. Originality is not one of Planos attributes...narcissism and [censored] like are some.
Hell I dont know. Its called a friend or foe option. If you are a foe I guess its like the ignore function. Plano is doing double douche duty over there. Insulting people left and right and as always for no apparent reason..
Lol..pwhitt doing some serious asss kissing of Vega over on the new site. And fat 99 is the defender of the poor down trodden aholes otherwise known as Vega and Pdub. What a guy...ahhh make that two guys..
Dumb Ousdahl thinks I would lose my sheeat complaining about this seasons team on the new site. Hey if they warrant criticism I will dish it out. From the post boot camp picture of the entire team I dont think that will be the case. Dem boys be ripped up...even Lightfoot has some guns now...Dok is ripped and huge...
Fugg Vega. Pwhitt is afraid of him therefore I am not allowed on the new forum. Although Pdub claims Vega is not involved I think he is just because Vega is more IT savey than Pdub. They are both lilly white Nancy boys. And hell yeah strawberry shine is good stuff. Scared because 3 out of 4 NBC sports experts got KU winning it all. Hey maybe we will.Bill needs his 2nd before Roi gets his 4th..
Uggghhh...hey get into it with Plano over there. Mention he lives close to Parker Blvd in Plano. He will freak and cry to Pdub to ban you. ..lol. And yes your Puddydats kicked MSU butts...congrats.
Yes...and banned after one post. And I didnt even mention wussy Plano's real name or address. You want it....lol.

#2033821 - 09/26/18 09:42 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Damn I had a long and justified reply to Vega's previous. But I figured what is the point. His mere past actions speaks to the fact that he believes he is never wrong.

And obsession...his quoting my previous posts about the new site only proves he is the obsessed individual. I mean I cant post on the new site or for the past year or so on the old site. So what is his agenda here. Is he trying to self justify his past erroneous actions. I wish him the best in his future endeavors.

But yeah that new site will fail. I merely was just curious if the new so called site administor could forget the slight wrong doings I committed in the past ( which was nothing that bad) and give me another chance. I wouldnt even posted that much on the new site. Oh well lets move on. I can...we shall see about the other guy...Vega/Pdub Kansas Crimson.Com...lol

I mean, you have 18 posts...in this thread...on two sites you have nothing to do with. 18 posts ago for me, was on April 23, 2015, three and a half years ago.

Guy, get a hobby.

#2033825 - 09/26/18 10:15 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: pwhittemore]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I deleted every post after this. But since Vega decided to quote all my previous I didnt delete those. But its me that is obsessed. Ok then...

#2033826 - 09/26/18 10:34 PM Re: kansascrimson.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I deleted every post after this. But since Vega decided to quote all my previous I didnt delete those. But its me that is obsessed. Ok then...

I think you meant "every post before this." You posted a ton just now and then deleted it all. I'm just drinking some tea and working late tonight, waiting for some docs. And I'm the obsessed one. Good luck getting an account at Kansas Crimson tho.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Preview