Page 53 of 101 < 1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 100 101 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2037705 - 01/15/19 07:31 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Hey, did you know that despite having 2 years with full control of the gubmint to vote for the wall which we must have — cuz emergency! — and which on a half dozen occasions GOP leaders said would be ineffective and too costly and which all Republican Senators were happy to brush aside so they could reopen the gubmint last month but which McConnell won’t even give them the chance to vote on now ... that its the Democrats fault for the impasse cuz ...

#2037706 - 01/15/19 07:52 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
lulz

#2037707 - 01/15/19 07:58 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Exactly! Cuz lulz.

#2037708 - 01/15/19 09:13 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2037709 - 01/15/19 09:25 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

wait ... Washington Post

lulz

#2037710 - 01/15/19 09:42 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Nothing to see here, just a concerned citizen wanting to let tiny's attorneys know that he thought Mueller has no case because....well, he is a concerned citizen. Also in case you ever have a future opening please consider this memo a sample of my work product.

Barr is expected to tell senators he wrote it himself as a former attorney general "who has often weighed in on legal issues of public importance."

As part of his testimony, Barr is also expected to tell the senators that Trump didn't seek any assurances or promises before nominating him.

In the memo, Barr argues that it could be disastrous for the presidency and the Justice Department if Mueller concludes that actions the president is legally permitted to take — including firing an FBI director or granting a pardon — could constitute obstruction because of a subjective determination that they were done with corrupt intent.

Just a happy coincidence folks, this happens all the time, DC can you fill the good people on both sides on all the times every other presidents did this? Just to help us get a grip.

#2037711 - 01/15/19 10:19 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Give him a break. It's taking all his time, energy and contortionist tricks to try to convince everyone the shutdown isn't all about a combination of Trump's ignorance, childishness, petulance, narcissism and lack of regard for any and all humanity and the GOP's spineless capitulation to MAGA. Disingenuousness on that level has to be exhausting.

#2037726 - 01/15/19 02:30 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Disgusted Republicans privately admitting regret at supporting Trump

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/maggie-haber...pporting-trump/

Gosh, I sure hope this doesn’t mean they’re going to stop nibbling around the edges and deflecting, arguing meaningless points while the world burns.

#2037731 - 01/16/19 08:16 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Well that’s a shame ... corporate tax cut price tag goes up $600 billion. That’s a lot of hamberders.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/opinion/ar...etter-and-worse

#2037732 - 01/16/19 09:38 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

It has a doubling effect. First my corporation pays lower taxes, then my dividends are now taxed at a lower rate as well. A five figure windfall....no I won't use this to hire any new employees. New employees are driven by new accounts and increased revenue. This windfall goes into my retirement. Still driving my 1997 4Runner and there really isn't anything new I need these days so no boost to the economy. Just going to sock it away and wait for the next recession so I can buy undervalued assets when the opportunity arrises.

Thanks for your support of trumpublican economic policy, suckers!

And remember when it is time to cut the deficit as it will be soon, you should expect to be asked to put in your "fair" share.

#2037733 - 01/16/19 09:47 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
A lifetime is a lifetime regardless the measure of it's duration.
Things are beginning to crumble around us. How long will it take for the crumbling edges to evolve into a major landslide?
Is now the time to consider that a few hundred years of theoretic democracy may be it's quota?

#2037735 - 01/16/19 10:19 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: appyhawk]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

What with climate change and the 6th mass extinction in earth's history underway; and the probability that neither are reversible at this point, the survival of the US 'democracy" such as it is will be a minor problem of the future. The US empire has run its course, but more importantly the run of humans as the dominant species on the planet has probably run its course as well. Time to bust out the fiddles and watch it all burn.

#2037737 - 01/16/19 11:30 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
"I won't be here."
Those were Rump's words in response to his elevation of our national indebtedness. I think those words were also his admission that he knows his end is near at hand, along with his willingness, indeed his intent, to do everything he can to make it the end for everything else.
"We have nukes. Why don't we use them?" Genius.

The willingness of all the rest of us to do nothing about it...the genius of man's superior intellect..

#2037739 - 01/16/19 02:23 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: appyhawk]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I have to give her credit, she is getting pretty good at trolling tiny.

This should ensure that he will definitely keep the government shut down until after the State of Union, and provide the Dems with the media spectacle of thousands of unpaid workers having to babysit him. Maybe he will provide them with complimentary hamberders. His 35% will be just as pleased with as they were about him feeding junk food to the college kids.

#2037745 - 01/17/19 07:20 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Still fighting the good fight in spite of the elites trying to tear him down.

He pulled himself up by his bootstraps, crawling out of the mean streets of La Jolla by virtue of grit and determination. He overcame his prep school background to become the white nationalist spokesperson for the uneducated everyman in all of us. He is a shiny example; you too can succeed if you are born right and develop an opportunistic schtick.

GOD BLESS YOU Tucker and everything you stand for.

Page 53 of 101 < 1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 100 101 >

Preview