Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2033103 - 08/31/18 12:47 PM National Inquirer = Washington Post
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Cohen/Playboy Trump needs to pay off both legitimate media’s sources for “fake news” stories regarding gfs on the side. Melonoma Trump can get 50% of the millions in assets.

#2033108 - 08/31/18 06:42 PM Re: National Inquirer = Washington Post [Re: KUCO_VOC]
jhawks99 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lexington, KY
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Melonoma Trump can get 50% of the millions in assets.

I didn't think it was very cool when the right disrespected Michelle Obama, not any cooler to disrespect Melania Trump.

#2033115 - 09/01/18 11:50 AM Re: National Inquirer = Washington Post [Re: jhawks99]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: jhawks99
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Melonoma Trump can get 50% of the millions in assets.

I didn't think it was very cool when the right disrespected Michelle Obama, not any cooler to disrespect Melania Trump.

Michelle ever wear a jacket to a political event that had, "I really don't care. Do you?". Talk about disrespect when visiting immigrant children as a First Lady!!!!!!!!

She enables bullying, by not rebuking bad behavior.

#2033124 - 09/01/18 04:56 PM Re: National Inquirer = Washington Post [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

jhawks99 may be thinking I was ragging on Ivanka or little Barron but he forgot the callousness of Melonoma telling off immigrants while she was HERSELF a immigrant along with her later parents moving here. Talk about the height of irony and hypocrisy. She can stay married to tiny hands and extremities but she deserves my SCORN.

Preview