Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2033028 - 08/25/18 07:46 PM Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ...
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
...nothing.

Bone spurs hurting?

#2033031 - 08/26/18 07:37 PM Re: Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Baby Daddy Trump rejected plans for a White House statement praising McCain

#2033032 - 08/27/18 07:50 AM Re: Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
In the trump brain everything is about trump. So all he hears are the eulogies for McCain that are the antithesis of trump. Bush and Obama giving eulogies at the funeral only emphasize that he is not part of the club. From there it is a short jump to trump's own funeral and how Richard Spencer, Sean Hannity and Milo will be giving the eulogies, sad. He will start some sh!t soon to get the attention back on himself.

#2033033 - 08/27/18 08:04 AM Re: Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Maybe.

Or maybe he knew that if he did go with the encomium Sanders wrote, that it would appear disingenuous.

And then Gusher Jr. would be b*tching about how Trump is a low life scumbag who had no business even speaking McCain's name, after the way he treated him.

D*mned if he do. D*mned if he don't.

The wages of TDS.

#2033035 - 08/27/18 08:18 AM Re: Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

The premise here is true. The conclusion that it is TDS and not the result of Trump being so odious that he put himself in the position that no response would have been sufficient or appropriate is not.

Edited by kellyfenton (08/27/18 08:20 AM)

#2033036 - 08/27/18 08:25 AM Re: Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

You seriously think trump worries about appearing disingenuous? Nope, he just hates hearing people talk glowingly of someone other than himself. Or to be more precise people talking better about someone else than they do about him.

#2033037 - 08/27/18 08:28 AM Re: Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

which is why the man’s entire life and body of work rendered ANY response he gave inappropriate or disingenuous. HE and he alone is responsible for the position he’s in here.

#2033038 - 08/27/18 08:42 AM Re: Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
You seriously think trump worries about appearing disingenuous? Nope, he just hates hearing people talk glowingly of someone other than himself. Or to be more precise people talking better about someone else than they do about him.

Trump can be disingenuous ... or he can be a genuine jerk. He has no other options available to him.

#2033041 - 08/27/18 11:21 AM Re: Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I don't have but a couple of narcissists in my life, but they are very useful with regards to understanding trump. NOTHING they do is done without taking into account how it affects them and assessing it's benefit to their ego. They are slaves to their ego and they do not like to share the limelight or to be surpassed in importance. trump would rather not be there than play second fiddle to Obama or Bush, but most importantly Obama. The ego must be constantly fed because in reality they are very insecure people, and usually very petty.

#2033043 - 08/27/18 11:34 AM Re: Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

Yeah, I think what we have here is a case of TDSDS.

#2033045 - 08/27/18 12:25 PM Re: Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

No one ever denied that he is a small, small man. You can go to other boards and pretend I said what I didn't -- or you could just do that here, cuz...why break precedent?

But that reflects on you, not me.

And so, for that matter, does the fact that Trump can do no right. Whatever he does, you'll screech. Thant's a reflection on you.

And not a pretty one.

#2033049 - 08/27/18 02:38 PM Re: Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Mussolini made the trains run on time, why doesn't anyone focus on his successes?

#2033050 - 08/27/18 02:41 PM Re: Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Cuz he was swole?

#2033059 - 08/28/18 08:18 AM Re: Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2033061 - 08/28/18 09:00 AM Re: Hero dies McCain, Baby Daddy says ... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

I think it makes you deranged when you point out Donald Trump's derangement. Actually, I'm not certain anymore what the derangement part in TDS pertains to. It's not Trump, though. I know that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview