Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2032926 - 08/22/18 10:48 AM Cassius Sendish - safety coach
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
His two years of playing at Kansas (2013-4) for Weis/Bowen full-time netted KU one BG12 win in year one and one BG12 win in year two. Bowen is all satisfied to give him a chance to coach. I say he fits into this program like a glove. Hopefully, he has seen what success is by watching others along the way. Welcome to the coaching ranks!!

#2032929 - 08/22/18 11:29 AM Re: Cassius Sendish - safety coach [Re: KUCO_VOC]
beenahawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Sendish at least had a clue when playing. I'm just glad they didn't hire one of the toast twins! Makes me wonder what the Amadi's are doing today?

#2032983 - 08/23/18 05:36 PM Re: Cassius Sendish - safety coach [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
His two years of playing at Kansas (2013-4) for Weis/Bowen full-time netted KU one BG12 win in year one and one BG12 win in year two. Bowen is all satisfied to give him a chance to coach. I say he fits into this program like a glove. Hopefully, he has seen what success is by watching others along the way. Welcome to the coaching ranks!!
Coaching and playing are two different things genius.

#2032996 - 08/24/18 10:32 AM Re: Cassius Sendish - safety coach [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Coaching and playing are two different things genius.
First, it's good to read the term genius applied, but if we (Kansas) are wanting to be successful, the next thing is to see it being done on the field. Reason why Cleveland Browns suck at football is my point exactly. I don't think hoping to win is a major motivating factor in getting better. Yogi Berra was both a good coach AND player. It happens that way.

#2033014 - 08/24/18 05:01 PM Re: Cassius Sendish - safety coach [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
You trash a young man who worked his tail off to get where he is today. Classy...

#2033023 - 08/25/18 01:35 PM Re: Cassius Sendish - safety coach [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

I said “good luck to him”. That’s not classy?

58 continues to NOT read my posts before regurgitating a comment. As long as everyone knows.

Preview