Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2032888 - 08/21/18 04:23 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
So Manafort guilty on 8 counts of filing false tax returns and bank fraud. And Cohen has surrendered to the FBI and is preparing to plead guilty and possibly provide information to Mueller. Good thing Trump has got Rockin Chair Rudy on is side.

Just another Tuesday, NO COLLUSION!

But this witch hunt does seem to be collecting pelts.

All things considered, this could have been a MUCH worse day for Trump.

#2032889 - 08/21/18 05:06 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
Originally Posted By: DCHawk1
Seriously, people vs profits. What more do you need to consider? People cost money and are liabilities, so profit wins.

This is the problem if you get pointy headed consultants like DC involved. They want to add variables and make a mountain out of a molehill so they can run the cost of your study up and delay things. We don't have time to fritter away before the next recession, let's make money now, study done. The fewer people surviving means there are just that many fewer for us take care of during the recession. Win-win.

Now let's get on to an analysis of abortion!

I dunno. Lost jobs in coal country, higher opioid use, higher suicide rates...I casn make this about people pretty easily.

So we agree, abortion is a good preventative to human suffering. The only thing I might add is that if we make them free to medicaid recipients we might be looking at a big financial upside with long term cost savings.

Let's get that turned into legislation now.

#2032890 - 08/21/18 05:17 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Originally Posted By: DCHawk1
Seriously, people vs profits. What more do you need to consider? People cost money and are liabilities, so profit wins.

This is the problem if you get pointy headed consultants like DC involved. They want to add variables and make a mountain out of a molehill so they can run the cost of your study up and delay things. We don't have time to fritter away before the next recession, let's make money now, study done. The fewer people surviving means there are just that many fewer for us take care of during the recession. Win-win.

Now let's get on to an analysis of abortion!

I dunno. Lost jobs in coal country, higher opioid use, higher suicide rates...I casn make this about people pretty easily.

So we agree, abortion is a good preventative to human suffering. The only thing I might add is that if we make them free to medicaid recipients we might be looking at a big financial upside with long term cost savings.

Let's get that turned into legislation now.

You bet, Chels.

#2032891 - 08/21/18 05:17 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Did you hear that Larry Kudlow hosted Peter Brimlow for dinner recently. They have been friends for years Larry says, they go way back. Never knew he was a white supremacist, it just never came up in polite dinner conversation. It seems every where you look there is a witch or a warlock or a nazi sympathizer in the White House.

Oh and Cohen plead guilty to campaign finance law violations.

Cohen told the court that “in coordination with and at the direction of a candidate for federal office,” he and the chief executive of a media company worked in the summer of 2016 to keep an individual from publicly disclosing information that could harm the candidate. And he said he worked “in coordination” with the same candidate to make a payment to a second individual.

“I participated in this conduct . . . for the principal purpose of influencing the election,” he said.

Let the speculation begin, who could that candidate have been......yes the day could have been much worser for Trump.

#2032892 - 08/21/18 05:39 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

All of this is pretty big news, but Fox has topped it all with their lead story that the missing girl in Iowa may have been killed by an illegal immigrant.

Vindication! No matter what else happened today, the important thing to take away from the days events are that we should all be afraid of illegal immigrants, and we all know who is the one president who has ever tried to protect us for them. Thanks you PRESIDENT TRUMP!

#2032893 - 08/21/18 05:41 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Why do you bother?

#2032894 - 08/21/18 06:17 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Because I care..... I know I know, this is nothing special or extraordinary. Days like this happened 3 or 4 times a week while everyone else was president, but trump is special and he has earned his due. Tomorrow morning's twitter blasts from the White House should be a doozy.

#2032895 - 08/21/18 06:24 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

Because we’re living through a Republican-enabled nightmare and we’re due some easy laughs?

#2032896 - 08/21/18 06:39 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Lonesome Rhodes is speaking in WV tonight

Back on the road working a crowd of his coal fired fans. I'm sure he will put this all in perspective for them. Sean Hannity will figure out a way to show how this is all another huge success for trump.

#2032897 - 08/21/18 06:46 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Originally Posted By: kellyfenton
Because we’re living through a Republican-enabled nightmare and we’re due some easy laughs?

What, exactly, is the nightmare?

I mean...other than your sanity.

#2032898 - 08/21/18 06:55 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

good job good post Shawn

#2032899 - 08/21/18 07:15 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Is it the coal thing?

Cuz...I think Joisey might be defining "nightmare" down.

#2032900 - 08/21/18 07:43 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

DC Tries way too hard.

#2032901 - 08/21/18 08:00 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

Oh right i forgot.

Meh

Edited by kellyfenton (08/21/18 08:01 PM)

#2032902 - 08/21/18 09:07 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Hard to say, maybe it was the asbestos thing, or the Lorsban thing, or the White Nationalist thing, or the Putin thing, or the Charlottesville thing, or the Kim Jun thing, or that Merkel at the G7 thing, or the Trudeau thing, or the press is the enemy of the people thing, or the racist thing, or the NATO thing, or the Obama birther thing, or the Obama wire tapped me thing, or the boycott Harley Davidson thing, or the NFL anthem protest thing, or the Lebron James thing, or the rough 'em up at the rally and I will pay your attorneys fee thing, or the tariff thing, or the Sheriff Joe thing, or the Stormy Daniels thing, or the Karen McDougal thing, or the family separation thing, or the Melania's parents chain migration thing, or the Manafort thing, or the Cohen thing, or the Flynn thing, or the Papadopoulos thing, or the Omarosa thing ( no he loves the Omarosa thing), no it was probably the coal thing. All that other stuff is just every president stuff, but this coal stuff, that just pushed him over the edge.

One more time with real feeling this time. Tell us Trump is not an embarrassment to the Republican Party in particular and the United States in general. MAGA!

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >

Preview