Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2032799 - 08/16/18 09:55 AM Trump's stupidest tweet ever?
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia

#2032800 - 08/16/18 11:41 AM Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
The Washington Post's stupidest columnist ever>

low bar...

#2032801 - 08/16/18 02:31 PM Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Hey, speaking of raising the bar, I hear tell that the military parade in November is going to be even more awesome now. Like another $80M worth of awesome. Are you going? All the cool republicans will be there. Kobach is probably going to drive his red white and blue Jeep with toy machine gun in it. Maybe you can catch a ride with him. That would be awesome huh?

#2032802 - 08/16/18 03:22 PM Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

I'll be praying for you instead.

#2032803 - 08/16/18 04:19 PM Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
Hey, speaking of raising the bar, I hear tell that the military parade in November is going to be even more awesome now. Like another $80M worth of awesome. Are you going? All the cool republicans will be there. Kobach is probably going to drive his red white and blue Jeep with toy machine gun in it. Maybe you can catch a ride with him. That would be awesome huh?

Newspapers: A ROTTEN SCOURGE I tells ya!
Trump: meh

#2032805 - 08/16/18 04:47 PM Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

They don't even understand that this country WAS built on tariffs. Tariff are working great right now. I saw the price of pork chops dropped recently. They won't eat themselves and if the Chinese won't, then I will by God! And I am boycotting Harley Davidson right now because I would rather be a Russian than a Democrat.

#2032808 - 08/16/18 10:15 PM Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? [Re: kellyfenton]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Originally Posted By: kellyfenton

The corporate press has never been freer.

To think the same things.

#2032809 - 08/17/18 07:12 AM Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? [Re: DCHawk1]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: DCHawk1

Your ability to make sense in a post is declining. Worried about the ability of you to attend the 2018-9? Bastille Day festivities.

#2032812 - 08/17/18 08:05 AM Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Amen little brother, I see this every day in my office. All of these millennials with their freshly minted liberalthink minds coming out of college are a problem. No matter how many times I ask them "what does 2+2 equal?", they always come back with the same answer "4". Are they not allowing any free thinking in these liberal brainwashing institutions? How can they not understand that there are alternative facts to every question?

#2032814 - 08/17/18 09:52 AM Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Originally Posted By: DCHawk1

Your ability to make sense in a post is declining. Worried about the ability of you to attend the 2018-9? Bastille Day festivities.

It's not me.

It's you.

#2032815 - 08/17/18 09:53 AM Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Amen little brother, I see this every day in my office. All of these millennials with their freshly minted liberalthink minds coming out of college are a problem. No matter how many times I ask them "what does 2+2 equal?", they always come back with the same answer "4". Are they not allowing any free thinking in these liberal brainwashing institutions? How can they not understand that there are alternative facts to every question?

You're as bad as that other old guy.

Except I imagine you're not as conflicted as he is about having become the man.

#2032818 - 08/17/18 02:16 PM Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? [Re: parkhawk3319]
jhawks99 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lexington, KY
It starts when you''re always afraid.

#2032819 - 08/17/18 02:41 PM Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I don't know who the "other old guy" is but from your perspective I would like to think I am worse.

As much as I fought it when I was younger, I have come to realize I was born to be the man. Now I embrace that and have learned to wield it like a truncheon ( that's an old guy word, look it up) when I deem necessary.....or am just feeling petty and retaliatory. What good is power if you can't abuse it when the mood strikes.

.....how bout that Trump, he's a dandy ain't he? Pissing off snowflakes like William McRaven. That's why we elected him right? Shaking things up in Washington, making us all proud boys again.

You take care little fella and don't be such a stranger around here. Fenton misses you.

#2032821 - 08/17/18 04:17 PM Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

Can the country survive Jennifer Rubin?

#2032825 - 08/17/18 04:47 PM Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? [Re: parkhawk3319]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
I knew it was me. Thanks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Preview