#2032553 - 07/27/18 09:19 AM Re: Is the Dot Net [Re: EstebanBugatti]
lonestarjayhawk Offline
Luke 23:34

Loc: Crawford TX
Originally Posted By: EstebanBugatti
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
You know what it is...

Actually don't but sure.

English is a second language for 'Glugger. KUSports.net is a board where 'Glugger spent a good portion of every day for a few years. He ran a few good posters off with his boorish trite, hours of on-line researching and dropping bits of information like poster's names, wife's names and cities where posters lived. It was a bit creepy for some. The entire board pushed for his removal and he receive the first and only life-time ban on dotnet. I always thought he was harmless but many posters wanted him gone. So he was booted. Many posters post on both boards. You would be welcome. Hint: don't make a big thing of being friends with Glug.

#2032554 - 07/27/18 10:27 AM Re: Is the Dot Net [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Wrong again girly man. Pwhitt has not decided if it will be permanent or not yet. Plus I have never posted anyone's wife's name. And only common first names of a few posters. I realize that lying goes along with your profession but why continue it here. Bottomline is no regular posters on here cares about what you post about me because you rate no merit. So fugg offf ok.

#2032555 - 07/27/18 11:39 AM Re: Is the Dot Net [Re: PHOGUSHER]
lonestarjayhawk Offline

Wrong again girly man. Pwhitt has not decided if it will be permanent or not yet. Plus I have never posted anyone's wife's name. And only common first names of a few posters. I realize that lying goes along with your profession but why continue it here. Bottomline is no regular posters on here cares about what you post about me because you rate no merit. So fugg offf ok.

Interesting, I have never told you what I did for a living....hmmm I wonder how you found out. When that ban is lifted, see you back at dotnet.

Edited by lonestarjayhawk (07/27/18 11:39 AM)

#2032556 - 07/27/18 12:40 PM Re: Is the Dot Net [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Uggh...you have mentioned what you do for a living multiple times on the dot net. But I am done with this nonsense. Even if I am unbanned on the net I won't return. Why not be civil and desist with the lies and insults you are tossing my way on this forum. Thanks in advance and have a great day.

#2032557 - 07/27/18 12:59 PM Re: Is the Dot Net [Re: lonestarjayhawk]
EstebanBugatti Offline
Phog Fanatic

Originally Posted By: lonestarjayhawk
Originally Posted By: EstebanBugatti
You know what it is...

Actually don't but sure.

English is a second language for 'Glugger. KUSports.net is a board where 'Glugger spent a good portion of every day for a few years. He ran a few good posters off with his boorish trite, hours of on-line researching and dropping bits of information like poster's names, wife's names and cities where posters lived. It was a bit creepy for some. The entire board pushed for his removal and he receive the first and only life-time ban on dotnet. I always thought he was harmless but many posters wanted him gone. So he was booted. Many posters post on both boards. You would be welcome. Hint: don't make a big thing of being friends with Glug.

Thank you. Seriously had no idea what Dot Net was or that there even is a KUsports.net

#2032564 - 07/28/18 09:20 AM Re: Is the Dot Net [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Buggati...also know that only about 5% of looney's post was accurate. Many posters have been banned. The only reason I was banned was due to looney's boyfriend Plano constantly crying to the mods about me dropping his first name on the board a few times. Its a very common first name and it would never reveal his true idenity. Because of their questionable life styles many dot netters like to keep anonymous. Heck my name is Curt Petty and I live in Mission,Ks. ..I have no fear of revealing my identity to my fellow Jayhawk fans..Why the dot netters do is beyond me.

The dot net is filled with feces flinging miscreants. Just visit that board and read the posts from looney..Plano..Ardvark..and a few others and you will figure that out for yourself. It resembles middle school bullying most the time..the level of self loving narcissism is beyond belief..I guess you have to log on to read it now. So go ahead if you so desire its really not worth your time. At least most every day posters on this forum are cordial.

#2032565 - 07/28/18 10:36 AM Re: Is the Dot Net [Re: PHOGUSHER]
lonestarjayhawk Offline

Glug,
I don't mind you revealing your real name and hometown on any board you post to. That is up to you. I have met a couple of posters in real life, know their real names and consider them friends. But revealing information should only be done by the poster themselves. Releasing or threatening to release the information of another poster is what I disagree with you about. You know that I don't bully you or anyone. But, I am not afraid to call BS when I see BS.

Edited by lonestarjayhawk (07/28/18 10:37 AM)

#2032568 - 07/28/18 01:36 PM Re: Is the Dot Net [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Its not BS....Generalities about first names and locations are what they are. Plano states he lives in Plano..you have Crawford as your location on the dot commie. Don't embellish crap about what I did on the dot net. It was paranoid Plano and maybe a few others that cried to Vega demanding to have me banned basically due to the aforementioned generalities. I didn't post as near as bizarre stuff as Ardy or a few others on a daily basis. Yet they remain.

Again I don't care even if unbanned I won't be back. I merely started this post because I thought your sewing club shut down. So why not stop with the excuses about that place. Several regular posters on here refuse to sign up over there because they know it's full of middle school acting self loving narcissists..Just don't reply anymore to me because I don't buy your act. So have a great day and drop it...mmmkay.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (07/29/18 09:54 PM)

#2032594 - 07/29/18 09:52 PM Re: Is the Dot Net [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Gusher posts the truth about the dot net. No rebuttal from the peanut gallery...

#2032772 - 08/10/18 07:40 PM Re: Is the Dot Net [Re: PHOGUSHER]
mirkin Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Quenemo
It's reassuring to know that you don't care about that lame gay .net site, or it's even lamer and gayer posters.

#2032778 - 08/11/18 06:07 AM Re: Is the Dot Net [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Huhh...are you trying to make this all about you again. Typical.

#2032779 - 08/11/18 10:17 AM Re: Is the Dot Net [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Whoa..super paranoia..the boy certainly covers his lilly white assss...hilarious.

#2032850 - 08/19/18 12:54 PM Re: Is the Dot Net [Re: PHOGUSHER]
and_one Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Colorado
Usher - where are you?

#2032857 - 08/20/18 07:41 AM Re: Is the Dot Net [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Right here sucka....its not as if I told you so about the dot net and Vega but yeah I told you so....lol. I will be here all week...try the veal its great.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview