Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2032409 - 07/21/18 11:12 AM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: pizzanbeer]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
pizzanbeer had the idea of not giving DB a chance to remain if 6-6 was to suddenly pop out in 2018.

I have said before that Satan could be coach if only he would win some games. My opinion is unchanged. So switch DB with Satan if he wins 6 this year.

The reality is after 3 years, Satan is ALL-TIME the worst P5 D1 HC in the history of NCAA coaching, IMO.

#2032426 - 07/22/18 08:43 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
"You can't fire him now because there is no one else to take over..."-58.

I don't think you are reading what you post anymore. Of course, we can replace the most inexperienced, unqualified, boob, KU has overpaid to manage their football program, in a moment's notice with an interim one. And I heartily recommend that it happen sooner than later.

The hypothetical 6-6 season for DB would result in a discussion about why he was so pathetic in his earlier years. But, face it kman, he isn't capable of running a lunch counter, let alone suddenly winning 6 in 2018. Not even a discussion point at this juncture of his "career".
Rinse, repeat.

#2032427 - 07/22/18 10:55 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
"You can't fire him now because there is no one else to take over..."-58.

I don't think you are reading what you post anymore. Of course, we can replace the most inexperienced, unqualified, boob, KU has overpaid to manage their football program, in a moment's notice with an interim one. And I heartily recommend that it happen sooner than later.

The hypothetical 6-6 season for DB would result in a discussion about why he was so pathetic in his earlier years. But, face it kman, he isn't capable of running a lunch counter, let alone suddenly winning 6 in 2018. Not even a discussion point at this juncture of his "career".
Rinse, repeat.
Don't forget to spit.

#2032560 - 07/27/18 05:43 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: pizzanbeer]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
I predict the kids know what is about to happen and that Beaty is shown the door with his golden chute at 0-5.

I also predict our next coach happens to be a guy that likes to crash Harley's with young blondes on the back, and I have NO problem with that. As shitty as our program has been since we committed suicide by firing Mangino, I am fine cheating to win.

RCJHKU!

Edited by KUHawkhead (07/27/18 05:43 PM)

#2032561 - 07/27/18 06:36 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: pizzanbeer]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

HH - we think alike. Get the guy here & give him his own bike along with Sturgis VIP room in August each year.

#2032573 - 07/28/18 02:40 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: pizzanbeer]
jayhawkfan0710 Offline
Lawrence Legend

Loc: Southeast Kansas
Last game for Beaty, 2038 BCS National Championship Game. A nail-biting victory over the Clemson Tigers. He rides out into the sunset. Calling it now

#2032622 - 08/01/18 08:10 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: pizzanbeer]
RedSoxHawk Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: Kansas City
Maybe Beaty's last game should have already happened? Urban Meyer might be fired and therefore he will be labeled a disgraced coach. KU is a disgraced football program so sounds like a match made in heaven. Meyer regains his good name at KU and leads them to decent standing then moves on leaving one of his assistants in his place with a system installed.

#2032624 - 08/01/18 10:12 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: RedSoxHawk]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: RedSoxHawk
Maybe Beaty's last game should have already happened? Urban Meyer might be fired and therefore he will be labeled a disgraced coach. KU is a disgraced football program so sounds like a match made in heaven. Meyer regains his good name at KU and leads them to decent standing then moves on leaving one of his assistants in his place with a system installed.
We'd be a lot better than decent here at KU if Urban Meyer were our coach. He's arguably the best coach in the business right now.

#2032628 - 08/02/18 08:01 AM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: pizzanbeer]
DrGreydog Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Topeka
Can we afford an Urban Meyer?

#2032631 - 08/02/18 09:45 AM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: DrGreydog]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: DrGreydog
Can we afford an Urban Meyer?

If he actually becomes available, can we afford NOT to offer/hire?

#2032806 - 08/16/18 04:48 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: pizzanbeer]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Meyer stays put. We have other fish to fry. Beaty never had a serious background that pointed to him being successful at Kansas. He played hackysack before game 1 with students, bet he would never think of doing it again as KU HC. After all, he IS a millionaire so he must be good-at something.

#2032844 - 08/18/18 04:19 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: pizzanbeer]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Bob Stoops anyone?

#2032856 - 08/20/18 05:19 AM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Bob Stoops anyone?
Stoops family is heavily invested into OU and he did 19 years as HC there. Four different bowl games winner at least. Sure, offer $1.5 for three years to the retired old duffer. I'm sure he is a retired guy needing the money. LOL

#2032858 - 08/20/18 07:48 AM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: 58hawk]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Bob Stoops anyone?

Will NEVER happen. Not because we don't have the $$$$$ or that we are too far gone. He made it clear he wants the chance to watch his kids grow up and attend HS football games to do that without the NCAA coming down on him.

#2033146 - 09/01/18 09:59 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: beenahawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: beenahawk
Bob Stoops anyone?

Will NEVER happen. Not because we don't have the $$$$$ or that we are too far gone. He made it clear he wants the chance to watch his kids grow up and attend HS football games to do that without the NCAA coming down on him.
Beaty is doing a scorched earth scenario in Lawrence. H Defense is NOT a defensive player who should be playing at this level. Shows the horrible evaluator Bowen/Beaty is here at Kansas. How many more of these sh**t shows do we have to see with Beaty as HC?

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Preview