Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2032409 - 07/21/18 11:12 AM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: pizzanbeer]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
pizzanbeer had the idea of not giving DB a chance to remain if 6-6 was to suddenly pop out in 2018.

I have said before that Satan could be coach if only he would win some games. My opinion is unchanged. So switch DB with Satan if he wins 6 this year.

The reality is after 3 years, Satan is ALL-TIME the worst P5 D1 HC in the history of NCAA coaching, IMO.

#2032426 - 07/22/18 08:43 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
"You can't fire him now because there is no one else to take over..."-58.

I don't think you are reading what you post anymore. Of course, we can replace the most inexperienced, unqualified, boob, KU has overpaid to manage their football program, in a moment's notice with an interim one. And I heartily recommend that it happen sooner than later.

The hypothetical 6-6 season for DB would result in a discussion about why he was so pathetic in his earlier years. But, face it kman, he isn't capable of running a lunch counter, let alone suddenly winning 6 in 2018. Not even a discussion point at this juncture of his "career".
Rinse, repeat.

#2032427 - 07/22/18 10:55 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
"You can't fire him now because there is no one else to take over..."-58.

I don't think you are reading what you post anymore. Of course, we can replace the most inexperienced, unqualified, boob, KU has overpaid to manage their football program, in a moment's notice with an interim one. And I heartily recommend that it happen sooner than later.

The hypothetical 6-6 season for DB would result in a discussion about why he was so pathetic in his earlier years. But, face it kman, he isn't capable of running a lunch counter, let alone suddenly winning 6 in 2018. Not even a discussion point at this juncture of his "career".
Rinse, repeat.
Don't forget to spit.

#2032560 - 07/27/18 05:43 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: pizzanbeer]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
I predict the kids know what is about to happen and that Beaty is shown the door with his golden chute at 0-5.

I also predict our next coach happens to be a guy that likes to crash Harley's with young blondes on the back, and I have NO problem with that. As shitty as our program has been since we committed suicide by firing Mangino, I am fine cheating to win.

RCJHKU!

Edited by KUHawkhead (07/27/18 05:43 PM)

#2032561 - 07/27/18 06:36 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: pizzanbeer]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

HH - we think alike. Get the guy here & give him his own bike along with Sturgis VIP room in August each year.

#2032573 - 07/28/18 02:40 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: pizzanbeer]
jayhawkfan0710 Offline
Lawrence Legend

Loc: Southeast Kansas
Last game for Beaty, 2038 BCS National Championship Game. A nail-biting victory over the Clemson Tigers. He rides out into the sunset. Calling it now

#2032622 - 08/01/18 08:10 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: pizzanbeer]
RedSoxHawk Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: Kansas City
Maybe Beaty's last game should have already happened? Urban Meyer might be fired and therefore he will be labeled a disgraced coach. KU is a disgraced football program so sounds like a match made in heaven. Meyer regains his good name at KU and leads them to decent standing then moves on leaving one of his assistants in his place with a system installed.

#2032624 - 08/01/18 10:12 PM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: RedSoxHawk]
Kman_blue Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: RedSoxHawk
Maybe Beaty's last game should have already happened? Urban Meyer might be fired and therefore he will be labeled a disgraced coach. KU is a disgraced football program so sounds like a match made in heaven. Meyer regains his good name at KU and leads them to decent standing then moves on leaving one of his assistants in his place with a system installed.
We'd be a lot better than decent here at KU if Urban Meyer were our coach. He's arguably the best coach in the business right now.

#2032628 - 08/02/18 08:01 AM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: pizzanbeer]
DrGreydog Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Topeka
Can we afford an Urban Meyer?

#2032631 - 08/02/18 09:45 AM Re: Last Game For Beaty? [Re: DrGreydog]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: DrGreydog
Can we afford an Urban Meyer?

If he actually becomes available, can we afford NOT to offer/hire?

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview