Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2031327 - 06/07/18 07:45 AM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: EstebanBugatti]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: EstebanBugatti
Originally Posted By: beenahawk
I would just like to point out that this troll is literally banned on every other KU board. He'd be banned here as well if there were some mods.

Wrong again Esteban! Mods "edit/delete" first, then suggest "banning" to the LJW if the violations of board policy are serious enough. In over 12 years, I haven't seen TM violate a single policy. If his posting here offends you, go where the snowflakes go and melt in your own tears. cry

Looks like I hurt your little feelings. Don't cry, little baby. The douche is a troll and that is just a fact. The fact that you're trying to defend him is so pathetic.

My feelings aren't hurt at all...no tears either. If and when the LJW comes up with a policy defining and banning trolls, I will gladly do my duty and ban them. I would suggest you actually READ the policies of this board and at least TRY to comprehend them, though that appears too unlikely in a case like yours.I also suggest you pick up a copy of the US Constitution and study the first amendment for a few years.

#2031330 - 06/07/18 09:07 AM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: EstebanBugatti]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: tmcats
I would just like to point out that this troll is literally banned on every other KU board. He'd be banned here as well if there were some mods.

that's absolutely untrue. why would you write such a thing? i have many j'hawk friends here and other places. if it offends you that i happen to know stuff then don't read my posts. the wsj numbers are interesting.

You think I'm dumb? I know you're banned on multiple boards. Why else would you be trying to troll this one? You're a JOKE.

like here?

or here?

#2031331 - 06/07/18 11:37 AM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: tmcats]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I don't get it. Timmay is allowed back on the dot net again. Myself a true blue Jayhawk fan is banned until 2029. No crap my message says banned until Apr 2 ,2029. Nbd..read the board for the first time in over a month and yeah that place still sucks big-time. Sucks more when Timmay is there. But that forum deserves his weak asss trolling.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview