Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2031274 - 06/05/18 11:44 AM putting a value to football programs ...
tmcats Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
wsj draws some conclusions that are a tad bit surprising for some programs.

#2031278 - 06/05/18 12:53 PM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: tmcats]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
here's how I value your commentary.

#2031283 - 06/05/18 01:55 PM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: parkhawk3319]
tmcats Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

i'm not sure what point your dog is making. is he yours?

#2031285 - 06/05/18 04:51 PM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
The point? It’s obvious. Yes the article claims KSU has a higher value placed on its football program than KU’s. The value of the info? Less than the matter coming out of the non talking end of the canine.

But you do manage to squirt out a bunch of turds all over the KU website!

#2031287 - 06/05/18 05:01 PM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: tmcats]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: tmcats
wsj draws some conclusions that are a tad bit surprising for some programs.
How about an explanation on what "value added" means. Ranking of what?

#2031289 - 06/05/18 05:49 PM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: 58hawk]
tmcats Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

mostly a present value calculation with some assumptions about growth, etc, methinks.

#2031293 - 06/05/18 06:38 PM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: tmcats]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
mostly a present value calculation with some assumptions about growth, etc, methinks.
So you posted something you really don't know about. That's a typical K-Fake person.

#2031297 - 06/05/18 08:55 PM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: 58hawk]
tmcats Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
So you posted something you really don't know about. That's a typical K-Fake person.

"Editor's note: According to a most recent study, the Wall Street Journal (from Sept. 2017) broke down each program’s most recently available revenues and expenses, making cash-flow adjustments, risk assessments and growth projections for each school."247 Sports

#2031299 - 06/05/18 09:43 PM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 58hawk

"Editor's note: According to a most recent study, the Wall Street Journal (from Sept. 2017) broke down each program’s most recently available revenues and expenses, making cash-flow adjustments, risk assessments and growth projections for each school."247 Sports
Yes we like to see turds squirted out but KU will rebound. Go away

#2031300 - 06/05/18 09:45 PM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

If we get a real HC we have more value.

#2031301 - 06/05/18 10:02 PM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: tmcats]
EstebanBugatti Offline
Phog Fanatic

I would just like to point out that this troll is literally banned on every other KU board. He'd be banned here as well if there were some mods.

#2031311 - 06/06/18 09:57 AM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: EstebanBugatti]
tmcats Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: EstebanBugatti
I would just like to point out that this troll is literally banned on every other KU board. He'd be banned here as well if there were some mods.

that's absolutely untrue. why would you write such a thing? i have many j'hawk friends here and other places. if it offends you that i happen to know stuff then don't read my posts. the wsj numbers are interesting.

#2031314 - 06/06/18 10:41 AM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: EstebanBugatti]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas

Wrong again Esteban! Mods "edit/delete" first, then suggest "banning" to the LJW if the violations of board policy are serious enough. In over 12 years, I haven't seen TM violate a single policy. If his posting here offends you, go where the snowflakes go and melt in your own tears. cry

#2031325 - 06/07/18 12:43 AM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: tmcats]
EstebanBugatti Offline
Phog Fanatic

that's absolutely untrue. why would you write such a thing? i have many j'hawk friends here and other places. if it offends you that i happen to know stuff then don't read my posts. the wsj numbers are interesting.

You think I'm dumb? I know you're banned on multiple boards. Why else would you be trying to troll this one? You're a JOKE.

#2031326 - 06/07/18 12:44 AM Re: putting a value on dmcats opinions [Re: beenahawk]
EstebanBugatti Offline
Phog Fanatic

Originally Posted By: beenahawk

Wrong again Esteban! Mods "edit/delete" first, then suggest "banning" to the LJW if the violations of board policy are serious enough. In over 12 years, I haven't seen TM violate a single policy. If his posting here offends you, go where the snowflakes go and melt in your own tears. cry

Looks like I hurt your little feelings. Don't cry, little baby. The douche is a troll and that is just a fact. The fact that you're trying to defend him is so pathetic.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview