Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2032527 - 07/25/18 09:29 PM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: oldalum]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: oldalum
It's appropriate that you are so supportive of one of your players. It just isn't appropriate to continually support him on the KU message board. Don't you ever post on the K-State board?
The fanbase doesn't support Liberace, so the answer is no.

Dean will have to go a long ways to beat out the Beezlee in the NBA.

#2032531 - 07/26/18 10:51 AM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: oldalum]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
It's appropriate that you are so supportive of one of your players. It just isn't appropriate to continually support him on the KU message board. Don't you ever post on the K-State board?

yes, but it's been dead here. and when football comes to play, i leave for the season.

j'hawks will all love wade when he leaves though. they'll be all sorts of, mostly, backhanded compliments thrown his way. like, 'you have to hand it to a kid who won player of the year with bruce as his coach - that's a lot to overcome.' or, 'it's always good to see a kid from kansas experience some modest level of success even at statie - think what he'd have accomplished with bill as his coach.' 'nice little run but ku didn't recruit him for a reason - he'd have rode the bench here.' i can hardly wait to read them.

#2032536 - 07/26/18 01:47 PM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: tmcats]
moose1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita
Originally Posted By: tmcats

yes, but it's been dead here. and when football comes to play, i leave for the season.

j'hawks will all love wade when he leaves though. they'll be all sorts of, mostly, backhanded compliments thrown his way. like, 'you have to hand it to a kid who won player of the year with bruce as his coach - that's a lot to overcome.' or, 'it's always good to see a kid from kansas experience some modest level of success even at statie - think what he'd have accomplished with bill as his coach.' 'nice little run but ku didn't recruit him for a reason - he'd have rode the bench here.' i can hardly wait to read them.

Like most things K State KU fans will probably not say a word. That is if it is not brought up by the likes of you. We just DON'T CARE what happens in Manhattan.

BTW I don't see Wade getting 20 and 10 this year. Going from 16 and 6 to 20 and 10 is a tremendous leap. Plus I think KSU will be better overall this year, and because of that will lead to less touches by Wade.

#2032538 - 07/26/18 02:17 PM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: moose1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
Math; some get it, some diminate.

#2032710 - 08/06/18 09:10 PM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: moose1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2032711 - 08/06/18 11:05 PM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: moose1]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: moose1
Originally Posted By: tmcats

j'hawks will all love wade when he leaves though. they'll be all sorts of, mostly, backhanded compliments thrown his way. like, 'you have to hand it to a kid who won player of the year with bruce as his coach - that's a lot to overcome.' or, 'it's always good to see a kid from kansas experience some modest level of success even at statie - think what he'd have

accomplished with bill as his coach.' 'nice little run but ku didn't recruit him for a reason - he'd have rode the bench here.' i can hardly wait to read them.

Like most things K State KU fans will probably not say a word. That is if it is not brought up by the likes of you. We just DON'T CARE what happens in Manhattan.

BTW I don't see Wade getting 20 and 10 this year. Going from 16 and 6 to 20 and 10 is a tremendous leap. Plus I think KSU will be better overall this year, and because of that will lead to less touches by Wade.

Kansas is going to have way too much firepower to overcome. Might get that 40-0. It’s awfully hard. 38-0 and we lost and Wichita was like 35-0 and we beat them.
KSU will be very good too. Wade doesn’t really have to do it all. Anthony Davis averaged 14/11/5 and won NPOY and swept all the awards.
The Big 12 belongs to Kansas until someone can prove otherwise. Better chance of an NCAA violation ending the streak than on the court. 😂

#2032719 - 08/07/18 12:29 PM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Great point, Anthony Davis and King Dean are similar players; freak of nature athletes, when they are in the game their mere presence changes everything about the game at both ends of the floor. But King Dean's lack of a unibrow could hurt his chances for NPOY. Maybe King Dean could grow a neck beard to pick up the slack.

#2032724 - 08/07/18 01:38 PM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: parkhawk3319]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
Great point, Anthony Davis and King Dean are similar players; freak of nature athletes, when they are in the game their mere presence changes everything about the game at both ends of the floor. But King Dean's lack of a unibrow could hurt his chances for NPOY. Maybe King Dean could grow a neck beard to pick up the slack.

i'm not sure if this is a reflection of your bitterness or pettiness?

#2032729 - 08/07/18 05:26 PM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: tmcats]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

When you are gone dimmy I am sad, I am happy now.

#2032731 - 08/07/18 07:03 PM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: parkhawk3319]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319

Cal was pretty smart in advising AD to trademark that fur above his eyes. AD has made some serious cash merchandising on it. I sure hope he has a healthy year. It’s a win-win for him if he does Either a 5 year 230 million Super Max contract or a 4 year super max and a trade out of NOLA, hopefully to a big market team.

#2032732 - 08/07/18 07:21 PM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: Maximus]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Oh no Timmay and KY...almost as bad as the dot net these days...

#2032733 - 08/07/18 09:48 PM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

College basketball the next few days on the SEC Network, 6 pm Your time Kentucky plays in the Bahamas. Probably lose a few of the 4 games they have scheduled. Paid for harder competition than the Islanders and a few fruit stand workers UNC is known to schedule. That is why our trips generally cost so much more.

Better than spring football practice. 😆

#2032735 - 08/08/18 07:49 AM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

And the unibrow is only an asset because AD is a great basketball player. Otherwise he would just be Jacob Pullen trying to sell "Fear the Beard" retro t-shirts on eBay.

#2032736 - 08/08/18 01:06 PM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
jhawks99 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lexington, KY
Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
College basketball the next few days on the SEC Network, 6 pm Your time Kentucky plays in the Bahamas. Probably lose a few of the 4 games they have scheduled. Paid for harder competition than the Islanders and a few fruit stand workers UNC is known to schedule. That is why our trips generally cost so much more.

I hate watching games in that arena. Looks terrible on the teevee.

#2032737 - 08/08/18 03:48 PM Re: diminating the Big 12 [Re: jhawks99]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: jhawks99
Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD

I hate watching games in that arena. Looks terrible on the teevee.

I heard that. Ceilings look like they are just above your head by 10 feet and lighting that makes you wonder if you’ve had a mini stroke.

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Preview