Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2030883 - 05/12/18 01:46 AM Kansas cheerleaders in trouble
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Naked hazing

I hope they were not inserting objects in the butt and their biscuits as Honey Boo Boo’s mom called it. Phog wishing he was a male cheerleader again so he could get a butt plug.

#2030884 - 05/12/18 09:24 AM Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
how ironic if the collegian brings down dr. z?

#2030885 - 05/12/18 10:06 AM Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble [Re: tmcats]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

“Show us on the doll where they inserted this 9” ....” Lmao

No wonder they cannot challenge the best ever Kentucky Cheerleading Squad, 23 National Championships 23 National Championships UK Cheerleaders

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (05/12/18 10:11 AM)

#2030886 - 05/12/18 10:42 AM Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
Naked hazing

I hope they were not inserting objects in the butt and their biscuits as Honey Boo Boo’s mom called it. Phog wishing he was a male cheerleader again so he could get a butt plug.

Hey you're the Kensucky gay blade that dreams about Issel's horse dik...but I sure you have taken big black brothers on up your old Hershey highway. They keep knocking your pet ferret out...sick Kensuck love connection.

#2030888 - 05/12/18 06:14 PM Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
I can't take all of this gay love between Phogusher and KY. Maybe KY are initials for something else...

#2030889 - 05/12/18 06:14 PM Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble [Re: tmcats]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: tmcats
how ironic if the collegian brings down dr. z?
Dream on.

#2030890 - 05/12/18 06:31 PM Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Naked hazing

Hey you're the Kensucky gay blade that dreams about Issel's horse dik...but I sure you have taken big black brothers on up your old Hershey highway. They keep knocking your pet ferret out...sick Kensuck love connection.

Unfortunately my nickname will never be “HORSE”. I had to get by on my 8 3/4. My butts a virgin, although one Dr was pretty rough. I walked funny for 2 days. More power to those that can handle that stuff, not me. Even the girls who tried it I stopped them, well most of them.

I do wonder how we can find out what kind of perversions went on with the KU cheerleaders. I’d like to see the UCLA or USC gals go at. For research only.

#2030891 - 05/12/18 06:46 PM Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I know PHOG and a few others here are old enough to remember the ABA. I do wish another league would form. There is much more talent out there than before.

Issel, Dr J, Rick Barry, Mose Malone, Artis Gilmore, Louie Dampier, “The Ice Man” -George Gervin, Billy Cunningham Y’all think of any more?

I’m certain a team in KC and Louisville or Lexington would fill the seats and buy jerseys. Kentucky Colonels won a championship with horse cawk Issel leading the way.

#2030892 - 05/12/18 08:17 PM Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble [Re: 58hawk]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
I can't take all of this gay love between Phogusher and KY. Maybe KY are initials for something else...
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/pG9hCSUckCg[/video]

Willie Nelson. “I ain’t going down on Brokeback Mountain”

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (05/12/18 08:20 PM)

#2030893 - 05/12/18 10:47 PM Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol 58 might be a bigger...well fatter closet gay than anyone else on this board...at least thats what his moms told me last night...

#2030894 - 05/13/18 07:29 AM Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: 58hawk
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/pG9hCSUckCg[/video]
Willie Nelson. “I ain’t going down on Brokeback Mountain”

This subject should be renamed:

"Random thoughts while dreaming of nakid KY cheerleaders (both sexes)"

#2030897 - 05/13/18 11:57 AM Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Wonder if the KU cheerleaders done the shocker during the hazing? 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink.....and vice versa. Maybe some fisting. 🤛 Will the details come out or willl it get buried like $$ ?

#2030904 - 05/13/18 10:16 PM Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Oklahoma
Hard to believe I even read this

#2030905 - 05/14/18 09:28 AM Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yeah...its mostly KY rambling about cheerleaders and the size of his wanker...I feel sorry for the old boy all the drugs he takes for his deteriorating health has taken its toll on his feeble mind...He is a bizarre..frightened..little man..

#2030906 - 05/14/18 09:36 AM Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Yeah...its mostly KY rambling about cheerleaders and the size of his wanker...I feel sorry for the old boy all the drugs he takes for his deteriorating health has taken its toll on his feeble mind...He is a bizarre..frightened..little man..

When it comes to kooky, that birdbrain has nothing on you. In the kooky contest, you're the #1 overall seed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview