Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2030799 - 05/09/18 03:08 PM i've asked moderators to look into posts
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
on this site by two posters (kuco and parkhawk) who have turned it into little more than a childish sewer. i hope they do something to clean up what has been a good forum in the past.

#2030801 - 05/09/18 03:42 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
1985hawk Offline
Moderator-Retired

Loc: Back here
bullies

#2030805 - 05/09/18 05:48 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: tmcats
on this site by two posters (kuco and parkhawk) who have turned it into little more than a childish sewer. i hope they do something to clean up what has been a good forum in the past.
I have been trying to communicate with you tmcats. But you refuse to respond. So I have upped my comments to get your attention. You are banned on multiple websites and should try to develop a KSU board to stay on. I have never been banned anywhere, btw. Just saying

#2030806 - 05/09/18 05:53 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: 1985hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 1985hawk
bullies
That hurts! Mods get this guy off here.

#2030809 - 05/09/18 06:44 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Embarrassing that a KSU booster can feel confident to try to hijack this place.

#2030812 - 05/09/18 07:40 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
moose1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita

Pound salt Timmy! They are a pain in the butt but they are Jayhawkers and have a vested interest in the team. You are a troll from another school.

#2030815 - 05/09/18 08:47 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: moose1]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

Bull rush him tm!

mad

#2030818 - 05/09/18 11:47 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Mommy tmcat - the big boys won’t play nice with me !!!

Actually he never went to that school so he isn’t an alum there. Just a troll

#2030820 - 05/10/18 12:01 AM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
moose1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita
Two men enter and one man leaves.

#2030829 - 05/10/18 11:13 AM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: moose1]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

well, maybe common decency isn't required by the west virginia ownership. sad to see this happen to once what was a good forum.

#2030830 - 05/10/18 12:11 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

well, maybe common decency isn't required by the west virginia ownership. sad to see this happen to once what was a good forum.
If by calling your participation as having "common decency", maybe you should explain why you are banned on multiple sites.

#2030831 - 05/10/18 01:20 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: KUCO_VOC]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
If by calling your participation as having "common decency", maybe you should explain why you are banned on multiple sites.

Kucs is using his old man strength to make this a contest.

Edited by pizzanbeer (05/10/18 01:21 PM)

#2030839 - 05/10/18 02:23 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI

Welcome to the offseason. Mostly fruits and nuts.

#2030841 - 05/10/18 03:14 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Seems like they mostly post under the influence.

#2030843 - 05/10/18 04:41 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: MICHHAWK]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK
Seems like they mostly post under the influence.
That’s hurtful and a low blow...

#2030844 - 05/10/18 04:42 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Isn’t it about time for you to pull out the “baboons flinging feces” comment old timer?

#2030846 - 05/10/18 04:47 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas

As a moderator I check the FB board on a fairly regular basis, even during the slow times like now. I haven't seen a single post from anyone that violates board policy. Is everyone polite? NOPE! Never has been that way. Are rules violated? Haven't seen any in a long, long time. So anyone wanting a post/thread pulled or edited needs to make sure it is an actual violation before asking a mod for help. If you don't like what someone says about you, put them on "ignore".

If that's not good enough, complain to the LJW, perhaps they will join so many others and introduce thought police and snowflake areas for everyone to enjoy a nirvana experience.

#2030847 - 05/10/18 04:59 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

My ignore has been used for one poster, who will remain nameless.

If you don’t like real comments about Kansas football simply move on. I PM’d the topic author and said the same thing. We aren’t good (Kansas football) but having a KSU troll get insulted here is a pretty good thing IMO.

#2030850 - 05/10/18 06:49 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery

Many have complained about KUCO to no avail. Many of us have him on ignore because he's a jackass troll with way too much time on his hands.

At this point, the listed mods use different forums, so I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing changes. They hide behind their rules to the point where nothing happens. The mods and the owners of KUsports pissed off the majority of former posters so bad that many posters spent their own money to create a self-run website.

If they didn't change things when the mass exodus happened then, they aren't going to change now....But you can't blame the moderators for people being stupid.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2030854 - 05/10/18 08:51 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: dgless21

Many have complained about KUCO to no avail. Many of us have him on ignore because he's a jackass troll with way too much time on his hands.

At this point, the listed mods use different forums, so I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing changes. They hide behind their rules to the point where nothing happens. The mods and the owners of KUsports pissed off the majority of former posters so bad that many posters spent their own money to create a self-run website.

If they didn't change things when the mass exodus happened then, they aren't going to change now....But you can't blame the moderators for people being stupid.
Jesus! Dgless sounds pathetic, even more than mcats. I post on the website dgless is describing and have never been banned as I said earlier.

BTW, dgless I am lt friends with an owner of 23rd St Brewery (Beth L.). Hope that doesn’t curdle your brew. ..I am going back in June and plan to hang out there with her and her family. Went to grade school etc. and have known them forever. Hope dgless doesn’t go postal on them too...

#2030855 - 05/10/18 09:09 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

It sounds like dgless feels like I am to blame for the website exodus but truly not. Vega had unlimited time on his hands to create his own duplicate type site. I am one of the first 10 posters to be on that website. Phogusher on here is also someone who has been over there. I will let him tell you all his story on how he was treated by Vega. Dgless forgot to say this site was created by the former owner family of the LJW. And I have disclosed my former involvement w/Simons family. Having worked for them over a decade.

#2030857 - 05/10/18 09:27 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: KUCO_VOC]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

Kucoo, do you think you could take tm if it came to fisticuffs?

Could you handle Kman? I think he wants to fight you too.

One last question. Is old man strength a real thing?

Edited by pizzanbeer (05/10/18 09:32 PM)

#2030859 - 05/10/18 09:46 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

1) Yes, phoggy as my wingman. Definitely.

2) Nope, no one can match his knowledge of all things athletic. Including hand to hand combat.

3) I don’t think so. 🤔

#2030860 - 05/10/18 10:03 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
It sounds like dgless feels like I am to blame for the website exodus but truly not. Vega had unlimited time on his hands to create his own duplicate type site. I am one of the first 10 posters to be on that website. Phogusher on here is also someone who has been over there. I will let him tell you all his story on how he was treated by Vega. Dgless forgot to say this site was created by the former owner family of the LJW. And I have disclosed my former involvement w/Simons family. Having worked for them over a decade.
You are worse then Vega. That's pretty bad.

#2030861 - 05/10/18 10:11 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
It’s “than”. You are tolerable...

#2030862 - 05/11/18 08:26 AM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: 58hawk]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery

Well, he basically owns the football board here with as often as he posts. It's basically the same thing. KUCO can't ban anyone, but he just posts until the board is unreadable and unrelated to football like this thread.

I've started spending my free time on other sites where one poster doesn't end 60% of the discussions on the first page.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2030863 - 05/11/18 08:34 AM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Well, we are on page 3 and it was never a football related thread. Owner Beth at 23rd street says hello. My idea to get this thing kick started again is, to talk/discuss about football related items and give the OTHER posters a rest on complaining about them for posting.

#2030864 - 05/11/18 08:43 AM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: MICHHAWK]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Welcome to the offseason. Mostly fruits and nuts.

whatever the case, i'm surprised the ljw allows it, mich.

#2030867 - 05/11/18 12:41 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
As a moderator on the politics board let me be the first to encourage you to spend more time over there and consider it your "safe space". If you consider things here unreadable maybe you can spend more time on Tiggerboard, they love your Jayhawk bashing over there. But on a Jayhawk board you will just have to understand that you are seen for the purple troll that you are. One way to avoid being treated as troll is to drag your stink bait to a pond with more bottom feeders, they eat the stuff up. Kind regards, your friend Park.

#2030868 - 05/11/18 12:47 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: parkhawk3319]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
One way to avoid being treated as troll is to drag your stink bait to a pond with more bottom feeders.

It's the offseason. There are more than enough bottom feeders right here. No need to go looking for them.

#2030869 - 05/11/18 01:58 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: MICHHAWK]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
One way to avoid being treated as troll is to drag your stink bait to a pond with more bottom feeders.

It's the offseason. There are more than enough bottom feeders right here. No need to go looking for them.
My comment to "stink bait", which is being echoed on this thread by active mods, is to find another site suitable to be anti-KU supporter. This is a KU site, which you decide to get off on being ridiculed. Then complain about it. Just think about why you are constantly being shown the back door to leave by.

Dgless thinks if no one posts here, the site would remain open. I obviously disagree. We need posts and KU discussion to continue. No snarky beetching. I’m pretty invested emotionally and financially in my native hometown of Lawrence. So yes I stay up on all athletic programs here.

#2030878 - 05/11/18 07:10 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: KUCO_VOC]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

1) Yes, phoggy as my wingman. Definitely.

2) Nope, no one can match his knowledge of all things athletic. Including hand to hand combat.

3) I don’t think so. 🤔

Yeah, I don't know. Kucoo, you whine and complain a lot about everything. That is not a recipe for toughness when it comes to a fight. Of course tm went to the mods about you which also does not indicate toughness. So you see it is a tie when it comes to toughness between you and tm.

Now you don't know if old man strength is a real thing. What if it is? What if tm has old man strength? That would give him an advantage. Until I know if old man strength is real or not, I can't bet for you in a fight against tm.

I agree with you that Kman would hurt you. Your posts make him rabid and he goes crazy. He would cause you grave bodily injury.

Edited by pizzanbeer (05/11/18 07:12 PM)

#2030879 - 05/11/18 09:28 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Mods back me up so my toughness is verified by them. I ran for public office same as tmcats and was successful locally. The old man thing is hard to verify however. Totally thinking it’s very funny. 🙂

#2030880 - 05/11/18 10:00 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Ut oh. Those damn grammar police.

#2030887 - 05/12/18 04:17 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: 58hawk]
Jman1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Ut oh. Those damn grammar police.

easy 58, atleast it's not Dogmusher threatening to kick your A$$ and stuff you in a body bag and give you some cement boots to deposit you in the East River.

So you got that going for you.....which is nice.

#2030896 - 05/13/18 09:23 AM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

tm should be banned for outing our cheer squad. We did a great job of keeping it under cover for over 9 months at least.

#2030898 - 05/13/18 01:27 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: vmlb]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: vmlb
tm should be banned for outing our cheer squad. We did a great job of keeping it under cover for over 9 months at least.
whistle

#2030920 - 05/15/18 07:50 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
Hey dimcats, seeing as you aren't getting the desired responses from the mods or admins or editors, I think you should go scorched earth passive aggressive on us and have your mom call our moms and tell them we are buttholes to you. That would sure show us, we would all be grounded sure as hell.

#2030922 - 05/15/18 08:34 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Dimcats - my mom has passed several years ago but she still has a phone next to her ear in the grave. If I PM the phone number, you have my permission to tell her I’m a butthole. But be careful about telling her where YOU are at. She had your number a long time ago. Just not your location.

#2030923 - 05/15/18 08:36 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

I guess the two mean guys have told you off. NFO.

#2030926 - 05/15/18 11:17 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Indiana
Hey TmCats ive got a question the Chiefs signed Byron Pringle what does he bring to the team? Ive read where he could challenge for the 4th WR spot

#2030927 - 05/16/18 10:53 AM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: Josh2408]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: Josh2408
Hey TmCats ive got a question the Chiefs signed Byron Pringle what does he bring to the team? Ive read where he could challenge for the 4th WR spot

i don't follow pro football. so, all i can tell you is that he's fast, a solid blocker, but has questionable hands. maybe he finds a special teams placement on their roster and fills in at wideout? pringle has worked his ass off to get to this level coming as he has from a somewhat troubled background.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Preview