Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2030844 - 05/10/18 04:42 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Isn’t it about time for you to pull out the “baboons flinging feces” comment old timer?

#2030846 - 05/10/18 04:47 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: tmcats
on this site by two posters (kuco and parkhawk) who have turned it into little more than a childish sewer. i hope they do something to clean up what has been a good forum in the past.

As a moderator I check the FB board on a fairly regular basis, even during the slow times like now. I haven't seen a single post from anyone that violates board policy. Is everyone polite? NOPE! Never has been that way. Are rules violated? Haven't seen any in a long, long time. So anyone wanting a post/thread pulled or edited needs to make sure it is an actual violation before asking a mod for help. If you don't like what someone says about you, put them on "ignore".

If that's not good enough, complain to the LJW, perhaps they will join so many others and introduce thought police and snowflake areas for everyone to enjoy a nirvana experience.

#2030847 - 05/10/18 04:59 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

My ignore has been used for one poster, who will remain nameless.

If you don’t like real comments about Kansas football simply move on. I PM’d the topic author and said the same thing. We aren’t good (Kansas football) but having a KSU troll get insulted here is a pretty good thing IMO.

#2030850 - 05/10/18 06:49 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
on this site by two posters (kuco and parkhawk) who have turned it into little more than a childish sewer. i hope they do something to clean up what has been a good forum in the past.

Many have complained about KUCO to no avail. Many of us have him on ignore because he's a jackass troll with way too much time on his hands.

At this point, the listed mods use different forums, so I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing changes. They hide behind their rules to the point where nothing happens. The mods and the owners of KUsports pissed off the majority of former posters so bad that many posters spent their own money to create a self-run website.

If they didn't change things when the mass exodus happened then, they aren't going to change now....But you can't blame the moderators for people being stupid.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2030854 - 05/10/18 08:51 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: dgless21

Many have complained about KUCO to no avail. Many of us have him on ignore because he's a jackass troll with way too much time on his hands.

At this point, the listed mods use different forums, so I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing changes. They hide behind their rules to the point where nothing happens. The mods and the owners of KUsports pissed off the majority of former posters so bad that many posters spent their own money to create a self-run website.

If they didn't change things when the mass exodus happened then, they aren't going to change now....But you can't blame the moderators for people being stupid.
Jesus! Dgless sounds pathetic, even more than mcats. I post on the website dgless is describing and have never been banned as I said earlier.

BTW, dgless I am lt friends with an owner of 23rd St Brewery (Beth L.). Hope that doesn’t curdle your brew. ..I am going back in June and plan to hang out there with her and her family. Went to grade school etc. and have known them forever. Hope dgless doesn’t go postal on them too...

#2030855 - 05/10/18 09:09 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

It sounds like dgless feels like I am to blame for the website exodus but truly not. Vega had unlimited time on his hands to create his own duplicate type site. I am one of the first 10 posters to be on that website. Phogusher on here is also someone who has been over there. I will let him tell you all his story on how he was treated by Vega. Dgless forgot to say this site was created by the former owner family of the LJW. And I have disclosed my former involvement w/Simons family. Having worked for them over a decade.

#2030857 - 05/10/18 09:27 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: KUCO_VOC]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

Kucoo, do you think you could take tm if it came to fisticuffs?

Could you handle Kman? I think he wants to fight you too.

One last question. Is old man strength a real thing?

Edited by pizzanbeer (05/10/18 09:32 PM)

#2030859 - 05/10/18 09:46 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

1) Yes, phoggy as my wingman. Definitely.

2) Nope, no one can match his knowledge of all things athletic. Including hand to hand combat.

3) I don’t think so. 🤔

#2030860 - 05/10/18 10:03 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
It sounds like dgless feels like I am to blame for the website exodus but truly not. Vega had unlimited time on his hands to create his own duplicate type site. I am one of the first 10 posters to be on that website. Phogusher on here is also someone who has been over there. I will let him tell you all his story on how he was treated by Vega. Dgless forgot to say this site was created by the former owner family of the LJW. And I have disclosed my former involvement w/Simons family. Having worked for them over a decade.
You are worse then Vega. That's pretty bad.

#2030861 - 05/10/18 10:11 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
It’s “than”. You are tolerable...

#2030862 - 05/11/18 08:26 AM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: 58hawk]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
Originally Posted By: 58hawk

Well, he basically owns the football board here with as often as he posts. It's basically the same thing. KUCO can't ban anyone, but he just posts until the board is unreadable and unrelated to football like this thread.

I've started spending my free time on other sites where one poster doesn't end 60% of the discussions on the first page.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2030863 - 05/11/18 08:34 AM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Well, we are on page 3 and it was never a football related thread. Owner Beth at 23rd street says hello. My idea to get this thing kick started again is, to talk/discuss about football related items and give the OTHER posters a rest on complaining about them for posting.

#2030864 - 05/11/18 08:43 AM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: MICHHAWK]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK

Welcome to the offseason. Mostly fruits and nuts.

whatever the case, i'm surprised the ljw allows it, mich.

#2030867 - 05/11/18 12:41 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: tmcats]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
As a moderator on the politics board let me be the first to encourage you to spend more time over there and consider it your "safe space". If you consider things here unreadable maybe you can spend more time on Tiggerboard, they love your Jayhawk bashing over there. But on a Jayhawk board you will just have to understand that you are seen for the purple troll that you are. One way to avoid being treated as troll is to drag your stink bait to a pond with more bottom feeders, they eat the stuff up. Kind regards, your friend Park.

#2030868 - 05/11/18 12:47 PM Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts [Re: parkhawk3319]
MICHHAWK Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
One way to avoid being treated as troll is to drag your stink bait to a pond with more bottom feeders.

It's the offseason. There are more than enough bottom feeders right here. No need to go looking for them.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Preview