Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2030673 - 05/06/18 02:50 PM New Court design
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
time. I think it is..no more big Jayhawk. Put the trajan font KU at midcourt..and have big outline (check N.O. Pelicans court out for reference) Jayhawks under each basket. With feet of the Jayhawk on each baseline and top of the head ending at top of 3 point arc. Of course still cal it Naismith court. Time for change..time for multiple championships.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (05/06/18 02:51 PM)

#2030675 - 05/06/18 06:36 PM Re: New Court design [Re: PHOGUSHER]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
time. I think it is..no more big Jayhawk. Put the trajan font KU at midcourt..and have big outline (check N.O. Pelicans court out for reference) Jayhawks under each basket. With feet of the Jayhawk on each baseline and top of the head ending at top of 3 point arc. Of course still cal it Naismith court. Time for change..time for multiple championships.
Multiple championships? Big 12 conference champs, Big 12 tourney champs, and NCAA Regional Champs, Chump!

#2030678 - 05/06/18 06:46 PM Re: New Court design [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Do not give the Wad man and Bob front and center

#2030681 - 05/06/18 08:07 PM Re: New Court design [Re: 58hawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
time. I think it is..no more big Jayhawk. Put the trajan font KU at midcourt..and have big outline (check N.O. Pelicans court out for reference) Jayhawks under each basket. With feet of the Jayhawk on each baseline and top of the head ending at top of 3 point arc. Of course still cal it Naismith court. Time for change..time for multiple championships.5
Multiple championships? Big 12 conference champs, Big 12 tourney champs, and NCAA Regional Champs, Chump!

Just a question 58..something new...Midwest folk tend to hang on to too much of the same old same old. Besides I could bust ya up 58..meet ya behind the QT on Foxridge and Lamar midnight tomorrow. Pay for your body bag in advance. Zip Em Up...

#2030683 - 05/06/18 10:02 PM Re: New Court design [Re: PHOGUSHER]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: 58hawk
time. I think it is..no more big Jayhawk. Put the trajan font KU at midcourt..and have big outline (check N.O. Pelicans court out for reference) Jayhawks under each basket. With feet of the Jayhawk on each baseline and top of the head ending at top of 3 point arc. Of course still cal it Naismith court. Time for change..time for multiple championships.5

Just a question 58..something new...Midwest folk tend to hang on to too much of the same old same old. Besides I could bust ya up 58..meet ya behind the QT on Foxridge and Lamar midnight tomorrow. Pay for your body bag in advance. Zip Em Up...
LOL

#2030695 - 05/07/18 12:33 PM Re: New Court design [Re: 58hawk]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
need to give appropriate recognition for success with a huge Adidas logo in front of j'hawk bench.

#2030715 - 05/07/18 03:14 PM Re: New Court design [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yuk yuk that's a good one ya idiotic clod hopper. Yes big Adidas logo superimposed over buckets of cash and gold bling...yee frigging haw..

#2030716 - 05/07/18 03:35 PM Re: New Court design [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Yuk yuk that's a good one ya idiotic clod hopper. Yes big Adidas logo superimposed over buckets of cash and gold bling...yee frigging haw..

that might be a bit too pretentious, but at ku, well, it's just another cheer.

#2030727 - 05/07/18 06:05 PM Re: New Court design [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Ya got that right beeeeatch..yee haw

Preview