Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2030560 - 05/03/18 10:24 AM Re: Romeo or no [Re: parkhawk3319]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
Jeezus, Gusher is right, you should drop already. One thing a lot of us who grew up i the 60's vowed we never wanted to be was "old", like the crabby ass old people we saw railing against the social changes that were coming. Some of us grew up and we have ben able to keep in mind that we were young once and that things change. Timmmaaaaay! is one of those old resistant to change people who hates young people because they are smarter and faster and adept at change in a world that finds him useless and with nothing to contribute. "American culture" is what we define it as today. It has never been stagnant, it has always changed for better and for worse but it is always evolving. You can either evolve and become part of it or get left behind and spend your last years grousing about "kids today". Pathetic sad little old dum dum. Now git yer ass over to Tiggerboard and lick some slaver boots, you old rascal you.

Parkhawk is correct on multiple points. Starting with me being right. Also on his description of Timmay and might as well throw Michhawk in the mix. Park is probably the most intelligent poster on this forum. Unable to adapt is a perfect depiction of Timmay and Michhawk. Jealousy of millenials is due to them being unable to think outside if the conformity box. They are miserable from working boring jobs they hate just because they were told thats just the way it is from their fore fathers. Original thought is lacking in those 2 idiots. Park however sees things clearly...bravo sir...bravo.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (05/03/18 10:26 AM)

#2030561 - 05/03/18 10:31 AM Re: Romeo or no [Re: tmcats]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
We were always a long shot to get the kid. We were a long shot before we got ourselves on the fbi watch list. We were a long shot after. Not sure why we were surprised or shocked or angry when the kid picked indiana. He was always going to pick indiana.

Every school not named indiana was a long shot.

#2030563 - 05/03/18 10:44 AM Re: Romeo or no [Re: MICHHAWK]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK
We were always a long shot to get the kid. We were a long shot before we got ourselves on the fbi watch list. We were a long shot after. Not sure why we were surprised or shocked or angry when the kid picked indiana. He was always going to pick indiana.

i concur. however, before the fact ku fans were screaming at me for such a conclusion.

#2030593 - 05/03/18 01:47 PM Re: Romeo or no [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
No...wrong again. At least nobody on this forum thought we would get him or really cared to...once again delusional rantings from Timmay.

#2030595 - 05/03/18 01:53 PM Re: Romeo or no [Re: PHOGUSHER]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
dum dum is not here any more, I think he went down over on the Dean Wade thread. Maybe one of his friends can go pick him up out the road and dust him off.

#2030602 - 05/03/18 05:47 PM Re: Romeo or no [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: tmcats
Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK

i concur. however, before the fact ku fans were screaming at me for such a conclusion.
KSU, however, was NOT one of the other "schools" who had a long shot. Their chances were always 0.00000000000000000001. Does that mean they had a chance? Nope.

As a KU fan, I didn't use a second hating on Homeo.

#2030667 - 05/05/18 05:47 PM Re: Romeo or no [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Homeo’s Dad Dealio says show me the money!!

#2030932 - 05/16/18 02:02 PM Re: Romeo or no [Re: KUCO_VOC]
JAYHAWK2003 Offline
Baby Jay

247 SPORTS , ADIDAS PAID ROMEO TO GO TO INDY!

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Preview