Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2030465 - 04/30/18 11:20 PM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Your ass kissing comment was in the spring game canceled post. Now who is the liar 🤥?
You are still the liar. Any more questions you need answered colon boy?

Nice selfy you took here.

#2030466 - 05/01/18 04:15 AM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: beenahawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
"I think our D could be in the top 1/2 of the Big 12 this year actually, but I'm not at all confident about the O right now. Think the summer workouts and fall practice with all the reinforcements coming will be crucial for our O and if they can scrape their way out of the bottom of the Big 12 or not."- kman_blue butt kisser quote (04/29/18) about Bowen's defense for 2018.

I bring this up, b/c YOU questioned Esteban post, "Who is still defending DB regime these days?" Paraphrasing Esteban post...

Nice selfie above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I never said anything of the sort." - kman's follow up quote on page 2 on this topic related to my direct question of the hypocrisy you are posting.

I rest my "case".

#2030467 - 05/01/18 07:03 AM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

"I think our D could be in the top 1/2 of the Big 12 this year actually, but I'm not at all confident about the O right now. Think the summer workouts and fall practice with all the reinforcements coming will be crucial for our O and if they can scrape their way out of the bottom of the Big 12 or not."- kman_blue butt kisser quote (04/29/18) about KU's defense for 2018.

I bring this up, b/c YOU questioned Esteban post, "Who is still defending DB regime these days?" Paraphrasing ...
Nice non sequitur here. My opinion of the potential of our D is not a defense of the(this is called an article, learn to use them using articles) "DB regime" and your completely dishonest or dumber than sh|it "paraphrasing" of my quote is just that, dumber than sh|it and dishonestly wrong.

Again, just for sh|it's sake, if my opinion of our O is a defense of "DB regime" by your childish highly flawed "thinking", then what the hell is my opinion of our O a supposed defense of?

Your dipsh|it assertion here is just another lie in your deep arsenal of lies,
I believe you (kman_blue) said lately KU's defense is THE BEST in the BG12 or at least second best for 2018!!

VS
my actual quote,
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
I think our D could be in the top 1/2 of the Big 12 this year...
Oh yeah, potentially top 1/2 of 10 = guaranteed #1 out of 10. DERP! DERP!

Case closed with extreme prejudice!

You really are a moronic dumbass aren't you? All along I've been thinking you're just a morally bankrupt, intellectually dishonest, purposefully douchey jackass, but you're really just dumber than a doorknob AND have no morals or intellectual integrity.

#2030471 - 05/01/18 08:55 AM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: Kman_blue]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
"I think our D could be in the top 1/2 of the Big 12 this year actually, but I'm not at all confident about the O right now. Think the summer workouts and fall practice with all the reinforcements coming will be crucial for our O and if they can scrape their way out of the bottom of the Big 12 or not."- kman_blue butt kisser quote (04/29/18) about KU's defense for 2018.

I bring this up, b/c YOU questioned Esteban post, "Who is still defending DB regime these days?" Paraphrasing ...
Nice non sequitur here. My opinion of the potential of our D is not a defense of the(this is called an article, learn to use them using articles) "DB regime" and your completely dishonest or dumber than sh|it "paraphrasing" of my quote is just that, dumber than sh|it and dishonestly wrong.

Again, just for sh|it's sake, if my opinion of our O is a defense of "DB regime" by your childish highly flawed "thinking", then what the hell is my opinion of our O a supposed defense of?

Your dipsh|it assertion here is just another lie in your deep arsenal of lies,
I believe you (kman_blue) said lately KU's defense is THE BEST in the BG12 or at least second best for 2018!!

VS
my actual quote,
I think our D could be in the top 1/2 of the Big 12 this year...
Oh yeah, potentially top 1/2 of 10 = guaranteed #1 out of 10. DERP! DERP!

Case closed with extreme prejudice!

You really are a moronic dumbass aren't you? All along I've been thinking you're just a morally bankrupt, intellectually dishonest, purposefully douchey jackass, but you're really just dumber than a doorknob AND have no morals or intellectual integrity.

Bingo... perfect description of kuco.

#2030477 - 05/01/18 10:08 AM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: beenahawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Doing the Trump double down now?

The defense for 2018 is either 1st or 2nd best in the conference for 2018 per kman quote. 2018 is in the future, so it's your opinion (for 2018 potential) for kiss-assery of DB by kman_blue. BTW, I could totally agree with your ass-essment of the offense created by DB.

So who is defending DB? With a blue butt kissing special? Bingo... perfect description...none other than kman_blue...

But enough about kman, let's get back to DB's integrity of creating schollies for 2 years or less players from year one to today. He told us something different would be happening.

#2030492 - 05/01/18 06:17 PM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO

The defense for 2018 is either 1st or 2nd best in the conference for 2018 per kman quote. 2018 is in the future, so it's your opinion (for 2018 potential) for kiss-assery of DB by kman_blue. BTW, I could totally agree with your ass-essment of the offense created by DB.

So who is defending DB? With a blue butt kissing special? Bingo... perfect description...none other than kman_blue...

But enough about kman, let's get back to DB's integrity of creating schollies for 2 years or less players from year one to today. He told us something different would be happening.
Let's get back to discussing the upcoming season which, unlike you, was what K-Man was discussing.

#2030495 - 05/01/18 07:46 PM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 58hawk

So who is defending DB? With a blue butt kissing special? Bingo... perfect description...none other than kman_blue...loving the defensive scheme for 2018 so much that we should be in the top 1/2 in the BG12. WOW! That's one big sloppy kiss for DB.

Let's get back to discussing the upcoming season which, unlike you, was what K-Man was discussing.
I agree with 58, vehemently disagree we will have #1-2 defense in our conference. No more azz kisser news.

#2030504 - 05/02/18 11:15 AM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

If you can't tell the difference between thinking there is potential to be in the top 1/2 of a 10 team conference on D (I'll help you out here, that means anywhere from 1-5) and guaranteeing #1 (or even #2) out of 10 teams, then I can't help you, nor can anyone else. You either have a severe mental deficiency or you're being purposefully intellectually dishonest.

I used to think it was just the latter, but now I think it's the former combined with the latter. This current line of posts by you is perfect proof of that.

#2030505 - 05/02/18 11:21 AM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: 58hawk]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

He's 100% without a doubt incapable of that. Everything has to be couched as either outright constant bitc|hing and moaning about the current coaches and/or AD or it's seen as ass kissing defense of those in charge per him. There's no such thing as objective talk about anything at all related to the players, team, upcoming season, or anything else to do with KU football in his eyes.

Barry Sanders could be on the team right now and to say you thought he looked like a really good RB would be attacked by him as ass kissing sunshine pumping for "DB regime". That's how F'ed in the head he is about it all.

#2030508 - 05/02/18 11:54 AM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: Kman_blue]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
to be fair, kman, most j'hawk fans feel the same way. the fbi thing on the hoops side has only exacerbated the negativity surrounding ku football.

#2030509 - 05/02/18 11:56 AM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Let's get back to discussing the upcoming season

Barry Sanders could be on the team right now and to say you thought he looked like a really good RB would be attacked by him as ass kissing sunshine pumping for "DB regime". That's how F'ed in the head he is about it all.
"Sanders didn't just rewrite the NCAA record book in 1988, he took a flamethrower to it. Sanders set 34 NCAA records that season on his way to capturing the Heisman Trophy. He also rushed for 2,628 yards and 37 touchdowns, while adding two special-teams scores. The NCAA didn't begin including bowl game statistics until 2002, but with 222 yards and five touchdowns in the Holiday Bowl against Wyoming, he totaled 2,850 yards ..." We have Barry Sanders now? (ASS KISSING).

Positive David Beaty would keep him on the bench. (BEATCHING)

Hopefully, I fulfilled kman's only two options for his/my posting.

#2030531 - 05/02/18 03:56 PM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: tmcats]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: tmcats
to be fair, kman, most j'hawk fans feel the same way. the fbi thing on the hoops side has only exacerbated the negativity surrounding ku football.
Wrong again. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. "The FBI Thing" has nothing to do with the program or university.

#2030534 - 05/02/18 04:47 PM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Wrong again. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. "The FBI Thing" has nothing to do with the program or university.
Totally Agree 58. Bob has been melting down lately like The Wicked Witch...

#2030546 - 05/03/18 01:49 AM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: tmcats]
moose1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita

What? I have not heard that from anyone. Plus it makes no sense in the first place.

#2030558 - 05/03/18 10:11 AM Re: WTF? Scholarship limits! [Re: moose1]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: moose1

What? I have not heard that from anyone. Plus it makes no sense in the first place.

you have not heard what?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Preview