Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Originally Posted By: tmcats
me·thinks
miˈTHiNGks/Submit
verbarchaichumorous
it seems to me.
"life has been rather hard on her, methinks"

Still NOT proper American English!

You go around telling people you need petrol for your lorry when your pickup is low on gas cause you now identify as British or Australian, or are you mentally retarded?

methinks you're looking for reasons to whine and not address the issues at hand, kman.

#2030156 - 04/16/18 04:18 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: DCHawk1]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: DCHawk1
one can always count on bilas to come to the aid of a blueblood. he's so predictable in that way. you are the company you keep, i suppose.

Jay Bilas: NCAA officials ‘breaking their own rules’ to punish UNC in athletics scandal

I'm not gonna read the rest of this thread -- mostly because I don't care. But this kind of dumbf*ckery cannot go unchallenged.

Anyone who thinks that Bilas -- a Dookie -- is going to go out of his way to fabricate a defense for UNC is clearly at the low-tail end of bell curve.

yes, why read the evidence before reaching a judgment?

#2030157 - 04/16/18 04:46 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: tmcats]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: DCHawk1
one can always count on bilas to come to the aid of a blueblood. he's so predictable in that way. you are the company you keep, i suppose.

Jay Bilas: NCAA officials ‘breaking their own rules’ to punish UNC in athletics scandal

I'm not gonna read the rest of this thread -- mostly because I don't care. But this kind of dumbf*ckery cannot go unchallenged.

Anyone who thinks that Bilas -- a Dookie -- is going to go out of his way to fabricate a defense for UNC is clearly at the low-tail end of bell curve.

yes, why read the evidence before reaching a judgment?
You're dumber then a bag of rocks...

#2030158 - 04/16/18 05:17 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: tmcats]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Still NOT proper American English!

You go around telling people you need petrol for your lorry when your pickup is low on gas cause you now identify as British or Australian, or are you mentally retarded?

methinks you're looking for reasons to whine and not address the issues at hand, kman.
I'll take that as you're mentally retarded.

Exhibit B to illustrate your mental ineptitude:

As for the envious, jealous, petty, pathetic knob slobbers from other school's fanbases attacking KU's integrity as a program, here's a couple key facts for you.

In no FBI indictments or allegations has anyone associated with, working for, or in any way connected to KU been accused, indicted, alleged or otherwise inferred to have,
A)any knowledge of any of these alleged illicit activities
B)any involvement with any of these alleged illicit activities
or
C)been named either directly or indirectly as allegedly guilty parties in any FBI indictments, accusations, or any legal proceedings of any kind.

Quite the opposite actually, the FBI has said in court documents that KU was an unwitting victim in this case.

NC State, Louisville and others have had and/or currently do have coaches either directly or indirectly named in court documents or have even been arrested!, unlike KU. So, the FBI has not been hesitant to name names in their court filings.

I'd say those facts point very strongly to KU, Bill Self, the coaching and support staff, or anyone else either associated with or a booster of the University of Kansas has in any way shape or form violated either NCAA rules or federal laws in this case.

So, keep dreaming you desperate, pathetic, hyper-jealous ne'er-do-wells!

#2030160 - 04/16/18 08:01 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: jahawker2004]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Lol...apparently Timmay has lost his frigging mind or whatever was left of it....errr me thinks....

#2030161 - 04/16/18 08:04 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: tmcats]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia

#2030162 - 04/16/18 08:15 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: tmcats]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Preview