Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2030120 - 04/15/18 02:53 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Rupp ended 1967 unranked (his worst season at KY). Unseld ‘s second year playing at Louisville. He didn’t recruit KY hometown star b/c he didn’t like his skin color, tubby.

Your story about winning four championships in 66-69 era is pure fiction so get off here if all you are doing is lying to KU fans. Tubby

So we are back to why Rupp refused to win KY a championship in the Unseld years?

Rupp won 4 championships regardless Not retroactive Helms banners that you will never see in Rupp although we have several. They are worthless. KU should be ashamed. I love KU basketball too, take them down. A blue blood should never try Missouri level BS.

#2030122 - 04/15/18 04:07 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
Self is smart, that’s what assistant coaches are for.
Had Preston not had the accident he would have played. That is when questions arose. A clear title would sure be suspect on the car and if it is in an agent or runners name. It was a blessing he had the wreck.

Unlike the other schools, we had no assistants named in the report. According to local gossip, the car belonged to a local booster (on loan maybe?).

#2030123 - 04/15/18 04:30 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
No heart meds for me now. No problem getting a boner naturally. My girlfriend is 32 and does everything pretty well. Cooking could use some improvement.
I

Before her I was dating around a few years ago and met this women. I figured good enough and brought her to the bat cave.
We got it going and she pushed my head down so I figured what the hell. I took a lick and thought GD, did I lick her a$$hiole.
Then the best part, she FARTED. I raised up and said “thank God for that breathe of fresh air “.

You're goofy...and full of sheeat...32 yr old toothless Kensucky woman ...like Ashley Judd on meth...congrats.

#2030124 - 04/15/18 06:12 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Jman1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

No heart meds for me now. No problem getting a boner naturally. My girlfriend is 32 has no teeth and does everything pretty well, including a toothless BJ. Cooking could use some improvement.
I

Before her I was dating around a few years ago and met this trans woman. I figured good enough and had a pretty nice package under her dress and brought her to the bat cave.
We got it going and she pushed my head down on her man unit so I figured what the hell. I took a lick and then took it all.
Then the best part, she SHARTED. I raised up and said “thank God for that breathe of fresh air and the sweet taste of dog shiit “.

FYP-happy reading

#2030132 - 04/15/18 07:55 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: Jman1]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: Jman1
No heart meds for me now. No problem getting a boner naturally. My girlfriend is 62 has no teeth and does everything pretty well, including a toothless BJ. Cooking could use some improvement.

Before her I was dating around a few years ago and met this trans woman. I figured good enough and had a pretty nice package under her dress and brought her to the bat cave.
We got it going and she pushed my head down on her man unit so I figured what the hell. I took a lick and then took it all in b/c I already had this type beetch before in KY.
Then the best part, she SHARTED. I raised up and said “thank God for that breathe of fresh air and the sweet taste of dog piss.
Nice

FYP-happy reading

#2030133 - 04/15/18 08:09 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

[s][/s]
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
No heart meds for me now. No problem getting a boner naturally. My girlfriend is 32 and does everything pretty well. Cooking could use some improvement.
I

Before her I was dating around a few years ago and met this women. I figured good enough and brought her to the bat cave.
We got it going and she pushed my head down so I figured what the hell. I took a lick and thought GD, did I lick her a$$hiole.
Then the best part, she FARTED. I raised up and said “thank God for that breathe of fresh air “.

You're goofy...and full of sheeat...32 yr old toothless Kensucky woman ...like Ashley Judd on meth...congrats.

You’re silly. You would be surprised. I have gotten plenty in their early to mid 20’s hot as hell. You just need to know what to give them. Cold hard cash brother or some took a liking to something else I have and it’s not the 8 3/4 inch pecker I named Thor. They may or may not like some of my meds. I’ll leace it there. IDGAF though, love those firm nice butts. I’ll never forget a party my son had here and I had to go downstairs to check in this one young lady, 19 at the time and make all the boys get away as she cans out of the bathroom drunk with her panties around her ankles. I helped the young lady, being the Cagey Southern Gentleman 😂 that I am I dressed her. It was tough with that right in my face as I pulled them up, then I had to fix the string in the rear. Digging it out was no fun best I remember.

#2030134 - 04/15/18 08:11 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

😂. Funny.

#2030137 - 04/15/18 09:38 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Time for you to exit stage left...right...or life. Just because you get some action from younger females in your own family tree...be it younger sister...cousin..niece...or most likely nephew is no reason to brag. Den Kensucky family trees have only one branch. Bravo at keeping it all in the family. Now cmon goofball ramble on with some more bogus crap. That is about all you are good for...ya a joke son.

#2030146 - 04/16/18 12:04 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Phog1004 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KC
To the OP...Yup, helped us beat the Slavers in the Charity event, and helped Mitch, Silvio, and Dok get better throughout the time he was practicing. He's Jayhawk to me.

#2030147 - 04/16/18 02:00 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yet Michhawk can't grasp that concept..

#2030151 - 04/16/18 02:50 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
If the lawson boys transfer back to memphis are they "forever a JAYHAWK?"

#2030152 - 04/16/18 02:52 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: MICHHAWK]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK

isn't that the most amazing potentiality out of all this 'we are victim' fbi mess, at least to this point in time? i mean, wth would you want them in the program with that attitude? whew!

#2030163 - 04/16/18 08:20 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: tmcats]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia

#2030164 - 04/16/18 08:52 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: tmcats]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: tmcats
Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK

isn't that the most amazing potentiality out of all this 'we are victim' fbi mess, at least to this point in time? i mean, wth would you want them in the program with that attitude? whew!

All I know on the Lawson brothers is that besides them, the family has more players that are even better. Tubby Smith isn’t like Calipari, Self, K, or Weber. He is straight as a stick even if it cost him his job and it did. Still getting paid a 10 mil buyout. My God, couldn’t the powers at Memphis think Tubby is what they wanted?
The Lawson brothers had been in trouble at Memphis, they transfer and miss the trip last year for whatever reason Self gave and had to stay home. Hopefully they learned a lesson. The Lawrence PD (fanboys) might bury a few things or Self might hide a few things. He’s not the only coach who will. Stating that before PHOG grabs some signs and gets his poosie outfit and hat on. One thing though, Cal would never tolerate a player kicking a girl in the head. He has a wife and 2 daughters and it’s his cardinal sin,” you hit a woman and you are gone”, “ you physically hurt a girl in any way and it’s over, I don’t care who you are.” I’ve heard many people say there is no way the Lawson’s make it all season without making Self want pull every hair in his head out. The upside was by taking them and making their dad? handler happy would make you front runners for those kids. We’ve tried to recruit #1 center in 2019 out of there, was favorites and if he reclassified, you got him for 2 yrs because of his age. Now Penny Hardaway is closing borders.
Good luck with the Lawson’s, talented kids having so much opportunity, pray they use it wisely. Most people think they are trouble. Tubby did.

#2030165 - 04/16/18 10:16 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Go away.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Preview