Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2030114 - 04/15/18 01:54 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: jahawker2004]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Pre Snyder your boys sucked...after Snyder dies your boys will suck again. Plus we will have the added pleasure of your dumb asss being 6 ft under also...and again moron this is the mens basketball forum...don't make me remind you a third time.

#2030125 - 04/15/18 06:23 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Pre Snyder your boys sucked...after Snyder dies your boys will suck again. Plus we will have the added pleasure of your dumb asss being 6 ft under also...and again moron this is the mens basketball forum...don't make me remind you a third time.

When you call someone a "moron," it would be wise to use proper grammar yourself.

#2030128 - 04/15/18 06:56 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: jahawker2004]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol...WTF you ancient dik gobbler. Did they kick you off the dot net or something. Go swallow your Geritol..put on your Depends...watch the last DVD of KSuck actually beating KU in Mancrappin and call it a night..

#2030136 - 04/15/18 09:26 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Lol...WTF you ancient dik gobbler. Did they kick you off the dot net or something. Go swallow your Geritol..put on your Depends...watch the last DVD of KSuck actually beating KU in Mancrappin and call it a night..

Um, "dik" is that a typo for IDK? And you should have put a question mark after "something," methinks.

And yes, I've been banned from the .net board. They don't seem to be able to handle legitimate questions any better than you. Of course, I was banned from the Phog board years ago. Generally, Ku fans do seem to be rather thin skinned. But I understand.

#2030139 - 04/15/18 09:40 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: tmcats]
KYBLUEBLOOD Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

#2030140 - 04/15/18 09:46 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: jahawker2004]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Why don't you and KY get a room and short stroke each other. You both are tired old useless men..I was right about you being banned on the dot net. Figured you would try a different tactic over here but its the same old boring crap.

Heck I can take it but what you think you're accomplishing here is beyond me...Hell the dot net couldn't even handle me so I agree they are thin skinned I have been banned for 6 months now. But its nbd... So why don't you try something different because your old act it aint working..

Edited by PHOGUSHER (04/15/18 09:47 PM)

#2030141 - 04/15/18 10:09 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

I don’t care to speak the truth. Kentucky historically have been some cheating mofo’s.
Historically Kansas and any D-1 school and coach who is playing in the top tier are doing it When it looked like Preston wasn’t going to play, Bill needed a replacement. What happened had nothing to do with Self except a conversation with his mentor Larry Brown. Brown had another connection with Turdgeon from Maryland. They discussed this piece might win us 🥀#14 and a shot at a national championship. Turdgeon needed 20k to stay in good graces with
UA. In comes the Adidas money man. They might have Brown recorded. The cash is delivered and DeSousa makes a stunning sudden out of no where change of heart about Maryland. Kansas err Adidas pays better. There it is. Larry Brown was the conduit. The FBI has clowns working for the most part. Of course you if they question don’t lie, you or I would go to jail. Why hasn’t Hillary,,Huma,!McCabe,and Comey been prosecuted?

Remember Carlo Gambino who ran the Gambino crime family ? Like a huge corporation with a KILLER retirement plan. He lived in a humble home, rarely went out. Not so flashy a vehicle. He was discreet. Preston’s mom and he himself had to post pics on social media .
There is talk she bought a home around Houston, this was while Preston was still at KU.
Next thing we will hear he done all of his work a month early and left in good standing Kansas will get a 100 on academic end for players.
This might be true if he got all the pages colored

#2030142 - 04/16/18 08:12 AM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: jahawker2004]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Glad you are on top of all things concerning KU. Bravo and a golf clap with that...but I will no longer waste my time responding to your and Timmays rantings. Yes almost all elite D1 basketball teams probably cheat to an extent. It takes no genius to know that and of course your no genius. So good luck to you....your Cats...your Jarhead son...your 32 yr old toothless Kensucky pieces of ass...and your health. Nice or really not so nice knowing you.

I would be curious to the fact if you spend as much time on your Wildcat forum as you do on ours. If so I really feel sorry for you basically because you really wouldn't have time for your fabricated sexual fantasies. Although I am sure that act would never take over 30-40 seconds tops...amirite.

#2030143 - 04/16/18 08:31 AM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

30-40 seconds the 1st time couid be right the 1st time. I make the 2nd and 3rd last though. After a couple hours, we are tired.
Kentucky forums? Can’t stand 85% of them. Idiots who can’t take honesty.
Honestly, do you think Kansas, Self and company were happy when DeSousa’s guardian offered up before KU could shut him up about taking all his advice from Larry Brown? Brown has a wing of the NCAA building named after him.
I hope the kid plays and nothing happens by the way.

#2030145 - 04/16/18 09:19 AM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: jahawker2004]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

No comment and golf clap.

#2030148 - 04/16/18 02:09 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: tmcats]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: tmcats
[i] Um, "dik" is that a typo for IDK? And you should have put a question mark after "something," methinks.
As this is NOT proper American English, do you have Down Syndrome or are you pretending to be Australian or British now?

It literally takes more time and effort to type that than it does the proper American English "I think".

#2030149 - 04/16/18 02:33 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: jahawker2004]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

As for the envious, jealous, petty, pathetic knob slobbers from other school's fanbases attacking KU's integrity as a program, here's a couple key facts for you.

In no FBI indictments or allegations has anyone associated with, working for, or in any way connected to KU been accused, indicted, alleged or otherwise inferred to have,
A)any knowledge of any of these alleged illicit activities
B)any involvement with any of these alleged illicit activities
or
C)been named either directly or indirectly as allegedly guilty parties in any FBI indictments, accusations, or any legal proceedings of any kind.

Quite the opposite actually, the FBI has said in court documents that KU was an unwitting victim in this case.

NC State, Louisville and others have had and/or currently do have coaches either directly or indirectly named in court documents or have even been arrested!, unlike KU. So, the FBI has not been hesitant to name names in their court filings.

I'd say those facts point very strongly to KU, Bill Self, the coaching and support staff, or anyone else either associated with or a booster of the University of Kansas has in any way shape or form violated either NCAA rules or federal laws in this case.

So, keep dreaming you desperate, pathetic, hyper-jealous ne'er-do-wells!

#2030150 - 04/16/18 02:44 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: Kman_blue]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
[i] Um, "dik" is that a typo for IDK? And you should have put a question mark after "something," methinks.
As this is NOT proper American English, do you have Down Syndrome or are you pretending to be Australian or British now?

It literally takes more time and effort to type that than it does the proper American English "I think".

me·thinks
miˈTHiNGks/Submit
verbarchaichumorous
it seems to me.
"life has been rather hard on her, methinks"

#2030153 - 04/16/18 03:18 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: tmcats]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
one can always count on bilas to come to the aid of a blueblood. he's so predictable in that way. you are the company you keep, i suppose.

Jay Bilas: NCAA officials ‘breaking their own rules’ to punish UNC in athletics scandal

I'm not gonna read the rest of this thread -- mostly because I don't care. But this kind of dumbf*ckery cannot go unchallenged.

Anyone who thinks that Bilas -- a Dookie -- is going to go out of his way to fabricate a defense for UNC is clearly at the low-tail end of bell curve.

#2030154 - 04/16/18 03:38 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: tmcats]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

me·thinks
miˈTHiNGks/Submit
verbarchaichumorous
it seems to me.
"life has been rather hard on her, methinks"

Still NOT proper American English!

You go around telling people you need petrol for your lorry when your pickup is low on gas cause you now identify as British or Australian, or are you mentally retarded?

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Preview