Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2030003 - 04/13/18 09:20 PM Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk?
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

He supported the team, even went to the FF with good seats. He tried but was ruled ineligible.. Did he qualify for “once a Jayhawk always a Jayhawk”?

Say he blows up and becomes an NBA star, do Kansas fans say “that’s our guy”!
U

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (04/14/18 03:37 PM)

#2030004 - 04/13/18 09:32 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Yes and yes...

#2030005 - 04/13/18 09:37 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
INation Offline
Thunderhawk

Might as well say yes on both accounts, most consider DeShawn Stevenson a Jayhawk even though he never even practiced with the KU team.

#2030006 - 04/13/18 09:49 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Yes and yes...

As long as he gets drafted 1st round 2 year guaranteed. Many 2nd founders have teams that will sign them for 2-3. Some only 1.

Best wishes to him, momma gonna get her nails and hair did any time she wants. Bill Self said all the paperwork on the car Preston had was fine and in order, checking on some financing. If the car turns out to be in some runners name, could be problems. Has he not wrecked it no one was even looking into it. If anything it’s nit Self but an assistant coach involved.
If the FBI put Self under oath and ask him about knowing any players getting paid, what do you think he would say? You can go to jail for a lie.

#2030008 - 04/13/18 10:14 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Now you want Self in jail..lol. Give it a frigging rest will ya..he ain't going nowhere and mighty KU will be just fine and dandy..

#2030015 - 04/13/18 11:47 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
As far as KU was concerned, his paperwork was in order. Until the incident, what reason would they have to be suspicious?

I think Self handled the Preston situation flawlessly. He sat him down immediately to avoid having any wins vacated .What could have been a team that didn't even get to play in March ended up being one that went to a Final Four.

If the FBI put Self under oath and ask him about knowing any players getting paid, what do you think he would say? You can go to jail for a lie

He would say what a VAST majority of college coaches would say. But i bet if they asked him if he ever participated in such conduct he would say No.

For the most part, Self runs a clean ship. So did ol' Roy. Unlike Bruce Pearl, etc. But we've gotten to the point everyone can be sullied now..

#2030019 - 04/14/18 03:47 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: jahawker2004]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The kid came out of Compton. Not many can afford a new Charger might look suspicious. That’s just me though.
Think if the title showed no lien....even a bigger alarm . Momma posting pics from her ride after getting her hair and nails did and tagging him which should make someone from KU to at least think.
Bill Self said they were checking into the loan on the car. They had found a mess, only after he wrecked did anything start as far as digging. No wreck and he would have played.

#2030020 - 04/14/18 08:31 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: INation]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Originally Posted By: INation
Might as well say yes on both accounts, most consider DeShawn Stevenson a Jayhawk even though he never even practiced with the KU team.

Speak for yourself. I do not consider deshaun stephenson a KANSAS JAYHAWK. I do not consider billy preston a KANSAS JAYHAWK. Why would I?

#2030023 - 04/14/18 09:42 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Dumb^^^^ I agree about Stevenson but Billy contributed with scoring and grabbing boards against Mizzou in that scrimmage charity event. Thats good enough for me...thank goodness Michhawk stoic asss don't make the rules about these things.

#2030024 - 04/14/18 09:50 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

thank goodness Michhawk stoic asss don't make the rules about these things.

I did not know that their is rules for this sort of thing. Learn something new.

We are on romeo langfords final list of 3. If he chooses someone else do we have to consider him a JAYHAWK for life just because we were on his final list of 3. Afterall, he will have contributed just as much to our record books as billy preston.

#2030025 - 04/14/18 10:02 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Everything else being equal, at least romeo langford did not get us named(for now) in a federal indictment. That alone puts him ahead of billy preston. So what the heck, NEVER A JAYHAWK ALWAYS A JAYHAWK.

#2030028 - 04/14/18 11:18 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: MICHHAWK]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK

We are on romeo langfords final list of 3. If he chooses someone else do we have to consider him a JAYHAWK for life just because we were on his final list of 3. Afterall, he will have contributed just as much to our record books as billy preston.

So wrong and so stupid. Just the fact Preston practiced most of the season on the scout squad made our starting 5 better...that in itself makes him a true Jayhawk. Does your ignorance come naturally or is it something in the Michigan water. Do you live close to Flint...lol.

#2030030 - 04/14/18 11:33 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
"Died he qualify for “once a Jayhawk always a Jayhawk”?" - KYdeadhead quote.

Did somebody say "died"?

Freudian slip, I suppose.

#2030050 - 04/14/18 03:49 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

So wrong and so stupid. Just the fact Preston practiced most of the season on the scout squad made our starting 5 better...that in itself makes him a true Jayhawk. Does your ignorance come naturally or is it something in the Michigan water. Do you live close to Flint...lol.

Kentucky fansvand Calipari himself consider Enes Kanter a member of #lafamilia as a UK Wildcat forever. He practiced the WHOLE season, not till mid January or so. Once he was declared ineligible he wasn’t allowed to practice. Cal made him a position as a student and he was permitted to continue. Cal flipped of the NCAA on that. He made Josh Harrelson good enough to get us to a FF and drafted. Had Enes been allowed to play we win the championship. The very next season WVU has a kid from Turkey with the exact same path as Enes. NCAA allowed him to play. F- U Mark Emmett.
Enes still supports his Cats and is a fine NBA player.

#2030052 - 04/14/18 04:31 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Zero comparison with that wigger...KY is a wigger and a poosie that I could easily defeat in a fist fight. Heck I can take out your jarhead son...and...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (04/14/18 04:32 PM)

#2030068 - 04/14/18 06:34 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

You already drunk?

I’ve got access to some very good moonshine. Will knock your dick in the dirt after a few shots. Can get it with a hint of root beer, cinnamon flavors or just good old crystal clear fire water. I use it like granny Moses from the Beverly Hillbillies, for my rheumatism.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (04/14/18 06:40 PM)

#2030073 - 04/14/18 07:14 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Cmon down clown...ahhh your too sickly to travel. Just give me the address to your double wide trailer with your triple wide girlfriend. I will go on the road to get a laugh....so pucker up butter cup...

#2030097 - 04/15/18 10:20 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Oklahoma
KYBLUEBLOOD, One thing I say about you is that you do make the board interesting.

As for Preston, I'm kinda on the fence about him. But he was a Jayhawk, doesn't mean I have to like him.

#2030099 - 04/15/18 10:52 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I guess . .if a troll makes this place interesting so be it. KY is really on a roll lately....like butter..or butthead..

#2030102 - 04/15/18 11:09 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

I guess . .if a troll makes this place interesting so be it. KY is really on a roll lately....like butter..or butthead..
He is on a bed roll horizontally.

Billy Preston is a Jayhawk due to his practice time on the squad. Much more than Wes Unseld EVER was for UK. Wes a true Kentuckian who stuck to his Louisville commitment for his college career. UK's version of KU's Wilt Chamberlain. But in a bad way for lily white Coach Rupp.

#2030103 - 04/15/18 12:28 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Wilt explained how the payments to him and others worked at Kansas. All those sugar-daddy’s.
With the dominance of Chamberlain, how can a coach not win a championship?

#2030104 - 04/15/18 12:31 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Full blown nut job^^^^^^^anymore...pathetic.

#2030105 - 04/15/18 12:37 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
He supported the team, even went to the FF with good seats. He tried but was ruled ineligible.. Did he qualify for “once a Jayhawk always a Jayhawk”?

Say he blows up and becomes an NBA star, do Kansas fans say “that’s our guy”!
U

Actually, BP was never "ruled ineligible". He was held out of games until questions about his eligibility were cleared up. The NCAA never ruled on him one way or the other.

As for Bill Self, he is too intelligent to have any personal knowledge of any of it. He even has it in his contract to have no personal contact with Addidas.

#2030106 - 04/15/18 12:58 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: AlOerter]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Self is smart, that’s what assistant coaches are for.
Had Preston not had the accident he would have played. That is when questions arose. A clear title would sure be suspect on the car and if it is in an agent or runners name. It was a blessing he had the wreck.

#2030107 - 04/15/18 01:10 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Full blown nut job^^^^^^^anymore...pathetic.
Wilt on his 3 godfathers at KU

Everyone had at least 1, Wilt had 3.

I know Kentucky has cheated. They all do. Hell it doesn’t hurt to admit it. Tubby Smith is clean and just got fired at Memphis. They owe him a 10 mil.
In all respect, they already had one incident and missed the trip for KU, but if the Lawson’s stay out of trouble in Lawrence it will be great. Tubby wanted no part of them and with this FBI investigation I’d at least keep my fingers crossed. Tubby won’t do deals

#2030109 - 04/15/18 01:16 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Wilt explained how the payments to him and others worked at Kansas. All those sugar-daddy’s.
How can coach Rupp NOT want to win a championship b/c of the star’s skin color??

#2030110 - 04/15/18 01:25 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
How can a coach not want to win a championship b/c of the star’s skin color??

Won 4 of them, mostly using Kentucky kids. Pics of Rupp coaching blacks earlier in career. Different era and you’re talking about the south. Teams would refuse to play us. Rupp feared taking a kid into Mississippi. Feared for their safety.
Still doesn’t answer question. Wilt was dominate. How could a team lose a championship with him? Should have used Rupp’s fast race horse style vs UNC.

I’m too lazy to research but has Kentucky ever lost a championship to another blue blood? I don’t know about UNC either, dUKe has, we beat them in 78.

#2030115 - 04/15/18 01:54 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Rupp ended 1967 unranked (his worst season at KY). Unseld ‘s second year playing at Louisville. He didn’t recruit KY hometown star b/c he didn’t like his skin color, tubby.

Your story about winning four championships in 66-69 era is pure fiction so get off here if all you are doing is lying to KU fans. Tubby

So we are back to why Rupp refused to win KY a championship in the Unseld years?

#2030116 - 04/15/18 02:22 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I have no idea what KY is rambling about...bad combo of erectile pills...moonshine...heart meds and many others. Guy is whacky.

#2030119 - 04/15/18 02:49 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

No heart meds for me now. No problem getting a boner naturally. My girlfriend is 32 and does everything pretty well. Cooking could use some improvement.
I

Before her I was dating around a few years ago and met this women. I figured good enough and brought her to the bat cave.
We got it going and she pushed my head down so I figured what the hell. I took a lick and thought GD, did I lick her a$$hiole.
Then the best part, she FARTED. I raised up and said “thank God for that breathe of fresh air “.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (04/15/18 02:50 PM)

#2030120 - 04/15/18 02:53 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Rupp ended 1967 unranked (his worst season at KY). Unseld ‘s second year playing at Louisville. He didn’t recruit KY hometown star b/c he didn’t like his skin color, tubby.

Your story about winning four championships in 66-69 era is pure fiction so get off here if all you are doing is lying to KU fans. Tubby

So we are back to why Rupp refused to win KY a championship in the Unseld years?

Rupp won 4 championships regardless Not retroactive Helms banners that you will never see in Rupp although we have several. They are worthless. KU should be ashamed. I love KU basketball too, take them down. A blue blood should never try Missouri level BS.

#2030122 - 04/15/18 04:07 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Self is smart, that’s what assistant coaches are for.
Had Preston not had the accident he would have played. That is when questions arose. A clear title would sure be suspect on the car and if it is in an agent or runners name. It was a blessing he had the wreck.

Unlike the other schools, we had no assistants named in the report. According to local gossip, the car belonged to a local booster (on loan maybe?).

#2030123 - 04/15/18 04:30 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

No heart meds for me now. No problem getting a boner naturally. My girlfriend is 32 and does everything pretty well. Cooking could use some improvement.
I

Before her I was dating around a few years ago and met this women. I figured good enough and brought her to the bat cave.
We got it going and she pushed my head down so I figured what the hell. I took a lick and thought GD, did I lick her a$$hiole.
Then the best part, she FARTED. I raised up and said “thank God for that breathe of fresh air “.

You're goofy...and full of sheeat...32 yr old toothless Kensucky woman ...like Ashley Judd on meth...congrats.

#2030124 - 04/15/18 06:12 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Jman1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

No heart meds for me now. No problem getting a boner naturally. My girlfriend is 32 has no teeth and does everything pretty well, including a toothless BJ. Cooking could use some improvement.
I

Before her I was dating around a few years ago and met this trans woman. I figured good enough and had a pretty nice package under her dress and brought her to the bat cave.
We got it going and she pushed my head down on her man unit so I figured what the hell. I took a lick and then took it all.
Then the best part, she SHARTED. I raised up and said “thank God for that breathe of fresh air and the sweet taste of dog shiit “.

FYP-happy reading

#2030132 - 04/15/18 07:55 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: Jman1]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: Jman1
No heart meds for me now. No problem getting a boner naturally. My girlfriend is 62 has no teeth and does everything pretty well, including a toothless BJ. Cooking could use some improvement.

Before her I was dating around a few years ago and met this trans woman. I figured good enough and had a pretty nice package under her dress and brought her to the bat cave.
We got it going and she pushed my head down on her man unit so I figured what the hell. I took a lick and then took it all in b/c I already had this type beetch before in KY.
Then the best part, she SHARTED. I raised up and said “thank God for that breathe of fresh air and the sweet taste of dog piss.
Nice

FYP-happy reading

#2030133 - 04/15/18 08:09 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

[s][/s]
I

You're goofy...and full of sheeat...32 yr old toothless Kensucky woman ...like Ashley Judd on meth...congrats.

You’re silly. You would be surprised. I have gotten plenty in their early to mid 20’s hot as hell. You just need to know what to give them. Cold hard cash brother or some took a liking to something else I have and it’s not the 8 3/4 inch pecker I named Thor. They may or may not like some of my meds. I’ll leace it there. IDGAF though, love those firm nice butts. I’ll never forget a party my son had here and I had to go downstairs to check in this one young lady, 19 at the time and make all the boys get away as she cans out of the bathroom drunk with her panties around her ankles. I helped the young lady, being the Cagey Southern Gentleman 😂 that I am I dressed her. It was tough with that right in my face as I pulled them up, then I had to fix the string in the rear. Digging it out was no fun best I remember.

#2030134 - 04/15/18 08:11 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

😂. Funny.

#2030137 - 04/15/18 09:38 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Time for you to exit stage left...right...or life. Just because you get some action from younger females in your own family tree...be it younger sister...cousin..niece...or most likely nephew is no reason to brag. Den Kensucky family trees have only one branch. Bravo at keeping it all in the family. Now cmon goofball ramble on with some more bogus crap. That is about all you are good for...ya a joke son.

#2030146 - 04/16/18 12:04 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Phog1004 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KC
To the OP...Yup, helped us beat the Slavers in the Charity event, and helped Mitch, Silvio, and Dok get better throughout the time he was practicing. He's Jayhawk to me.

#2030147 - 04/16/18 02:00 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yet Michhawk can't grasp that concept..

#2030151 - 04/16/18 02:50 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

If the lawson boys transfer back to memphis are they "forever a JAYHAWK?"

#2030152 - 04/16/18 02:52 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: MICHHAWK]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn

isn't that the most amazing potentiality out of all this 'we are victim' fbi mess, at least to this point in time? i mean, wth would you want them in the program with that attitude? whew!

#2030163 - 04/16/18 08:20 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: tmcats]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia

#2030164 - 04/16/18 08:52 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: tmcats]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: tmcats

isn't that the most amazing potentiality out of all this 'we are victim' fbi mess, at least to this point in time? i mean, wth would you want them in the program with that attitude? whew!

All I know on the Lawson brothers is that besides them, the family has more players that are even better. Tubby Smith isn’t like Calipari, Self, K, or Weber. He is straight as a stick even if it cost him his job and it did. Still getting paid a 10 mil buyout. My God, couldn’t the powers at Memphis think Tubby is what they wanted?
The Lawson brothers had been in trouble at Memphis, they transfer and miss the trip last year for whatever reason Self gave and had to stay home. Hopefully they learned a lesson. The Lawrence PD (fanboys) might bury a few things or Self might hide a few things. He’s not the only coach who will. Stating that before PHOG grabs some signs and gets his poosie outfit and hat on. One thing though, Cal would never tolerate a player kicking a girl in the head. He has a wife and 2 daughters and it’s his cardinal sin,” you hit a woman and you are gone”, “ you physically hurt a girl in any way and it’s over, I don’t care who you are.” I’ve heard many people say there is no way the Lawson’s make it all season without making Self want pull every hair in his head out. The upside was by taking them and making their dad? handler happy would make you front runners for those kids. We’ve tried to recruit #1 center in 2019 out of there, was favorites and if he reclassified, you got him for 2 yrs because of his age. Now Penny Hardaway is closing borders.
Good luck with the Lawson’s, talented kids having so much opportunity, pray they use it wisely. Most people think they are trouble. Tubby did.

#2030165 - 04/16/18 10:16 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Go away.

#2030166 - 04/17/18 02:30 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Exactly what I would tell the Lawson bros. Father go on a Memphis radio station saying if Penny still wanted them they may be back. Calipari wouldn’t let the father of a player (s)!pull that $hit He would either put the man in his place or make the decision easy, send them down the road.

#2030167 - 04/17/18 05:29 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

KYBB - go away. We get bored after season’s end.

#2030169 - 04/17/18 08:02 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2030171 - 04/17/18 09:50 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

LaVar Ball Lite, there is no chance Self or most KU fans approve of such foolishness.

No way in the world family used to Memphis is happy in the wheat fields.

#2030173 - 04/17/18 10:21 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2030176 - 04/17/18 10:37 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Is that KY's version of foreplay.....ewwwwwwww

#2030178 - 04/17/18 11:15 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2030179 - 04/17/18 11:17 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Your level of drama re: KU is hugely boring. Go away fatty.

#2030180 - 04/17/18 11:23 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: MICHHAWK]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I have never heard of an athlete transferring 2 times as an undergrad. I suppose it has happened. I just cannot recall. I suppose if they do decide to transfer back to Memphis, they sit another year. Correct?

#2030181 - 04/17/18 11:30 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: MICHHAWK]
jhawks99 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lexington, KY
I have never heard of an athlete transferring 2 times as an undergrad. I suppose it has happened. I just cannot recall. I suppose if they do decide to transfer back to Memphis, they sit another year. Correct?

AW III

#2030184 - 04/17/18 11:35 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: jhawks99]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

He really had a good season his final year. Any idea where he is now?

#2030187 - 04/17/18 01:59 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Yes, he is the janitor in this place, where you now reside:

https://www.realself.com/question/los-an...and-sleeping-my

#2030194 - 04/17/18 04:47 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Got UK’s next Anthony Davis or Mashburn here at the LL field. Watching kid, his great uncle was 7 ft and played Dean Smith years ago. Kids Dr calls him his “Anthony Davis”. At 7, he’s a full head and shoulders bigger than kids here. I know he weighs 92. If he materializes and Self is coaching another 11 yrs. Kansas would be # 1 on his lisr after Kentucky of course.

No hot momma’s locates today. Afraid if any of these got cut gravy would roll out. I’m very choosey.

#2030195 - 04/17/18 05:13 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

#1 after #1? Is called #2

Just disappear until next year you hillbilly

#2030196 - 04/17/18 05:26 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I don’t know what the deal is with the kids family. Sister is 6’3 and played 4 years at Coastal Carolina in Myrtle Beach. She’s coaching in Illinois somewhere. This kids father is 6’9. I’m The Godfather or can be a guardian. If he develops into a great player let Adidas or Nike grease my palm w/ six figures and I will make no difference as long as it’s a blueblood.,
It’s funny to look at, he’s one big kid. I bet Phog has some big ones running around coast to coast.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (04/17/18 05:29 PM)

#2030197 - 04/17/18 05:59 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Steroids do that to you. Go away hillbilly

#2030198 - 04/17/18 06:06 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Steroids at 7? Wheat wrangler.

#2030199 - 04/17/18 06:11 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

KY has to have the highest post count on this forum..he is our version of Hawklin or currently Phd on the dot net. He had to been kicked off Rupp Dafters to be on here so much...I never ever visit another teams message board...that seems goofy....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Preview