Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2030068 - 04/14/18 06:34 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

You already drunk?

I’ve got access to some very good moonshine. Will knock your dick in the dirt after a few shots. Can get it with a hint of root beer, cinnamon flavors or just good old crystal clear fire water. I use it like granny Moses from the Beverly Hillbillies, for my rheumatism.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (04/14/18 06:40 PM)

#2030073 - 04/14/18 07:14 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Cmon down clown...ahhh your too sickly to travel. Just give me the address to your double wide trailer with your triple wide girlfriend. I will go on the road to get a laugh....so pucker up butter cup...

#2030097 - 04/15/18 10:20 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Oklahoma
KYBLUEBLOOD, One thing I say about you is that you do make the board interesting.

As for Preston, I'm kinda on the fence about him. But he was a Jayhawk, doesn't mean I have to like him.

#2030099 - 04/15/18 10:52 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I guess . .if a troll makes this place interesting so be it. KY is really on a roll lately....like butter..or butthead..

#2030102 - 04/15/18 11:09 AM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
I guess . .if a troll makes this place interesting so be it. KY is really on a roll lately....like butter..or butthead..
He is on a bed roll horizontally.

Billy Preston is a Jayhawk due to his practice time on the squad. Much more than Wes Unseld EVER was for UK. Wes a true Kentuckian who stuck to his Louisville commitment for his college career. UK's version of KU's Wilt Chamberlain. But in a bad way for lily white Coach Rupp.

#2030103 - 04/15/18 12:28 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Wilt explained how the payments to him and others worked at Kansas. All those sugar-daddy’s.
With the dominance of Chamberlain, how can a coach not win a championship?

#2030104 - 04/15/18 12:31 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Full blown nut job^^^^^^^anymore...pathetic.

#2030105 - 04/15/18 12:37 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
He supported the team, even went to the FF with good seats. He tried but was ruled ineligible.. Did he qualify for “once a Jayhawk always a Jayhawk”?

Say he blows up and becomes an NBA star, do Kansas fans say “that’s our guy”!
U

Actually, BP was never "ruled ineligible". He was held out of games until questions about his eligibility were cleared up. The NCAA never ruled on him one way or the other.

As for Bill Self, he is too intelligent to have any personal knowledge of any of it. He even has it in his contract to have no personal contact with Addidas.

#2030106 - 04/15/18 12:58 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: AlOerter]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Self is smart, that’s what assistant coaches are for.
Had Preston not had the accident he would have played. That is when questions arose. A clear title would sure be suspect on the car and if it is in an agent or runners name. It was a blessing he had the wreck.

#2030107 - 04/15/18 01:10 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Full blown nut job^^^^^^^anymore...pathetic.
Wilt on his 3 godfathers at KU

Everyone had at least 1, Wilt had 3.

I know Kentucky has cheated. They all do. Hell it doesn’t hurt to admit it. Tubby Smith is clean and just got fired at Memphis. They owe him a 10 mil.
In all respect, they already had one incident and missed the trip for KU, but if the Lawson’s stay out of trouble in Lawrence it will be great. Tubby wanted no part of them and with this FBI investigation I’d at least keep my fingers crossed. Tubby won’t do deals

#2030109 - 04/15/18 01:16 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Wilt explained how the payments to him and others worked at Kansas. All those sugar-daddy’s.
How can coach Rupp NOT want to win a championship b/c of the star’s skin color??

#2030110 - 04/15/18 01:25 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
How can a coach not want to win a championship b/c of the star’s skin color??

Won 4 of them, mostly using Kentucky kids. Pics of Rupp coaching blacks earlier in career. Different era and you’re talking about the south. Teams would refuse to play us. Rupp feared taking a kid into Mississippi. Feared for their safety.
Still doesn’t answer question. Wilt was dominate. How could a team lose a championship with him? Should have used Rupp’s fast race horse style vs UNC.

I’m too lazy to research but has Kentucky ever lost a championship to another blue blood? I don’t know about UNC either, dUKe has, we beat them in 78.

#2030115 - 04/15/18 01:54 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Rupp ended 1967 unranked (his worst season at KY). Unseld ‘s second year playing at Louisville. He didn’t recruit KY hometown star b/c he didn’t like his skin color, tubby.

Your story about winning four championships in 66-69 era is pure fiction so get off here if all you are doing is lying to KU fans. Tubby

So we are back to why Rupp refused to win KY a championship in the Unseld years?

#2030116 - 04/15/18 02:22 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I have no idea what KY is rambling about...bad combo of erectile pills...moonshine...heart meds and many others. Guy is whacky.

#2030119 - 04/15/18 02:49 PM Re: Billy Preston ever a Jayhawk? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

No heart meds for me now. No problem getting a boner naturally. My girlfriend is 32 and does everything pretty well. Cooking could use some improvement.
I

Before her I was dating around a few years ago and met this women. I figured good enough and brought her to the bat cave.
We got it going and she pushed my head down so I figured what the hell. I took a lick and thought GD, did I lick her a$$hiole.
Then the best part, she FARTED. I raised up and said “thank God for that breathe of fresh air “.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (04/15/18 02:50 PM)

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Preview