Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2030087 - 04/14/18 10:04 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: dgless21]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
all i'm doing is giving you a rival's view of what's been going on at ku since self brought collins to lawrence. i certainly could be proved wrong by the fbi investigation. that's why we have authorities. time will tell.

this is certainly not personal against you or any other ku fan, many of whom are close friends of mine. rather, it's about big-time college basketball and how the sport has morphed over time to be influenced by outside monied interests. that fact cannot be questioned at this point in time, hopefully.

#2030088 - 04/14/18 10:09 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: jahawker2004]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
KSuck isn't a rival as far as basketball is concerned. To be a rival you need to at least win 30-35% of your games against KU...and lol you can't even do that in Mancrappin...so again fuk off and die...TIA.

#2030089 - 04/14/18 11:24 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: jahawker2004]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
If you ask Illinois fans, everyone they miss on is because of cheating. Off the top of my head, they complained of teams cheating for all these guys:

Anthony Davis
Derrick Rose
Sherron Collins
Julian Wright
Jahlil Okafor
Cliff Alexander
Eric Gordon
Jeremiah Tilmon
Jalen Brunson
Charles Matthews
Jabari Parker
Tyler Ulis
Etc.

Bruce would be a hall of famer if everyone else wasn't cheating. Right, tm?

Edited by dgless21 (04/14/18 11:32 PM)
Edit Reason: Added Ulis

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2030090 - 04/14/18 11:27 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: dgless21]
KYBLUEBLOOD Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

Add little Tyler Ulis to that list.

#2030091 - 04/15/18 08:25 AM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
KSuck isn't a rival as far as basketball is concerned. To be a rival you need to at least win 30-35% of your games against KU...and lol you can't even do that in Mancrappin...so again fuk off and die...TIA.

i can assure you that's not the feeling of k-state fans. ku is the #1 rival. and the sport doesn't matter. furthermore, the fact ku has beaten k-state and others in mbb at an alarming rate since larry brown's cheatin' days in lawrence is the reason many believe it hasn't all been above board. thus, the ongoing debate and heightened interest in this fbi probe.

even "the gray lady" noticed

#2030092 - 04/15/18 08:38 AM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: jahawker2004]
Original AFH Gangsta

Of course the superior team is considered the rival. In recent yrs you like other fan bases only pack out your home arena when you face your heated rival. You make t shirts and dvds on the rare occasions when you defeat your hated rival. The rival's fan base doesn't consider your team a rival because when as the norm we walk away with the victory it is just considered business as normal. Its nbd...and nbd teams are not rivals.

#2030093 - 04/15/18 09:05 AM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

Of course the superior team is considered the rival. In recent yrs you like other fan bases only pack out your home arena when you face your heated rival. You make t shirts and dvds on the rare occasions when you defeat your hated rival. Th[color:#FF6600][/color]e rival's fan base doesn't consider your team a rival because when as the norm we walk away with the victory it is just considered business as normal. Its nbd...and nbd teams are not rivals.

Emphasis on the word “walk” in a few of those Svi running 6 steps without a dribble was an AFH classic. 😂. Great game though. Hell, Self knows he gets a lot of breaks. I remember when we beat Iowa St and Withey was playing with 5 fouls until he got his 6th, otherwise that streak we have ended at 8 or 9.

#2030094 - 04/15/18 09:57 AM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: jahawker2004]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
"What has 114 legs and 15 teeth? Front row at Rupp Arena during a UK basketball game."

#2030095 - 04/15/18 10:07 AM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
Emphasis on the word “walk” in a few of those Svi running 6 steps without a dribble was an AFH classic. 😂. Great game though. Hell, Self knows he gets a lot of breaks. I remember when we beat Iowa St and Withey was playing with 5 fouls until he got his 6th, otherwise that streak we have ended at 8 or 9.

Interesting. In college you only get five fouls...so we really got a break if he was playing with five.

Also don't know who 'we' is in this instance.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2030098 - 04/15/18 10:49 AM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Original AFH Gangsta

Of course the superior team is considered the rival. In recent yrs you like other fan bases only pack out your home arena when you face your heated rival. You make t shirts and dvds on the rare occasions when you defeat your hated rival. Th[color:#FF6600][/color]e rival's fan base doesn't consider your team a rival because when as the norm we walk away with the victory it is just considered business as normal. Its nbd...and nbd teams are not rivals.

What's with all these "we" comments. Your goofball hillbilly asss don't rate being a Jayhawk fan. Brother you got a screw loose...seek help.

#2030100 - 04/15/18 10:53 AM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: dgless21

Interesting. In college you only get five fouls...so we really got a break if he was playing with five.

Also don't know who 'we' is in this instance.
We means virtually one poster here. KYdeadhead. The sixth foul for Withey reminds me of the fifth down win by CU over Misery years ago in football.

#2030108 - 04/15/18 01:12 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Wilt Chamberlain

It happens. I wonder how that crazy old fan they had that wanted to whip Self’s as$ handles that one.

#2030111 - 04/15/18 01:36 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Of course the superior team is considered the rival.

that would suggest that k-state is ku's rival only in football and wbb? the logic doesn't work very well, does it?

#2030112 - 04/15/18 01:41 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: jahawker2004]
Original AFH Gangsta

Johnny come lately to football. KU still has the all time series by about 20 games. And women's basketball are ya fuggin kidding me....might as well toss soil judging competition into the mix...too funny and predictable..I knew it was a short matter of time until you mentioned football..guess wut ya ancient fuk this is a mens basketball forum...try to keep up.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (04/15/18 01:43 PM)

#2030113 - 04/15/18 01:47 PM Re: YAHOO'S HIT PIECE ON KU [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Johnny come lately to football.

another logic fail, it's been over a quarter-century.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Preview