Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2029800 - 04/11/18 08:28 AM Like rats from a sinking ship
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
so now Paul Ryan is leaving as well. That's a whole lotta guys who want to spend more time with their families for the rest of the Trump presidency. How many come back after he leaves as "reformers"?

#2029801 - 04/11/18 08:41 AM Re: Like rats from a sinking ship [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

Rats have vertebrae, though. Right?

#2029802 - 04/11/18 08:41 AM Re: Like rats from a sinking ship [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

"Like worms from a sinking ship" doesn't have the same ring to it though.

#2029804 - 04/11/18 09:44 AM Re: Like rats from a sinking ship [Re: parkhawk3319]
imzcount Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: az
So looks like the Dems are just lying in the weeds waiting for the Trump administration to completely implode instead of campaigning for the next election(s).

#2029806 - 04/11/18 09:55 AM Re: Like rats from a sinking ship [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

You may want to believe the Dems are being passive but you are wrong. Everyone is energized and out doing what they can locally and on up.I for instance will be canvassing in rain and 40 mph gusts this Saturday for one of our congressional candidates. I'll be wearing a poncho and I suggest you get yours ready, too. A blue wave is headed your way!

Edited by kellyfenton (04/11/18 09:56 AM)

#2029813 - 04/11/18 10:57 AM Re: Like rats from a sinking ship [Re: imzcount]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

fixed your post for you.

So looks like the Repubs are just lying in the weeds waiting for the Trump administration to completely implode instead of campaigning for the next election(s).

If the Dems were smart they would pick up some seats but not take control of House or Senate. It is in their best interest to let the R's own the shitstorm coming our way.

#2029817 - 04/11/18 11:50 AM Re: Like rats from a sinking ship [Re: kellyfenton]
imzcount Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: kellyfenton
You may want to believe the Dems are being passive but you are wrong. Everyone is energized and out doing what they can locally and on up.I for instance will be canvassing in rain and 40 mph gusts this Saturday for one of our congressional candidates. I'll be wearing a poncho and I suggest you get yours ready, too. A blue wave is headed your way!

Good to know? I would ask that you please do not steal or demolish any signs that promote the Republicans. TIA.

#2029818 - 04/11/18 11:52 AM Re: Like rats from a sinking ship [Re: parkhawk3319]
imzcount Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
fixed your post for you.

So looks like the Repubs are just lying in the weeds waiting for the Trump administration to completely implode instead of campaigning for the next election(s).

If the Dems were smart they would pick up some seats but not take control of House or Senate. It is in their best interest to let the R's own the shitstorm coming our way.

Interesting, in the same vein I would hope that Pelosi and Hillary remain in the forefront of the Dem campaign.

#2029824 - 04/11/18 01:12 PM Re: Like rats from a sinking ship [Re: imzcount]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: imzcount
Originally Posted By: kellyfenton

Good to know? I would ask that you please do not steal or demolish any signs that promote the Republicans. TIA.

I'm not making any promises. Signs that I promise to vandalize: Trump/Pence; All Lives Matter

#2029825 - 04/11/18 01:16 PM Re: Like rats from a sinking ship [Re: imzcount]
Defixione Offline

Originally Posted By: imzcount
Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
fixed your post for you.

Interesting, in the same vein I would hope that Pelosi and Hillary remain in the forefront of the Dem campaign.

Um, it appears that the longevity of your rash has taken it's toll. Neither Pelosi nor Hillary are relevant anymore. Kinda like Ryan, Nunes, Issa, and McConnell.

#2029831 - 04/11/18 02:07 PM Re: Like rats from a sinking ship [Re: Defixione]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

He watches too much FoxNews, they still want to pretend that Hillary is running for president. It's all they have left if they won't talk about the shitstorm circling Trump these days.

#2029839 - 04/11/18 04:13 PM Re: Like rats from a sinking ship [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Whoa!

The prospective Speaker of the House is not relevant?

Who knew?

#2029845 - 04/11/18 04:45 PM Re: Like rats from a sinking ship [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I didn't know Hillary was the prospective speaker of the house, didn't even know she currently held an office.

#2029860 - 04/11/18 10:22 PM Re: Like rats from a sinking ship [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Are you just playing with me, Psych?

#2029864 - 04/11/18 10:48 PM Re: Like rats from a sinking ship [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

And this is why you shouldn't post after 10:00 PM. Get some sleep and we can talk after you have some coffee in the morning.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview