Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2029896 - 04/12/18 07:24 PM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Here's the what bothers me about the possibility of NCAA sanctions in these deals. These players amateur status were cleared by the NCAA. Unless coaches or university employees are involved with the illicit transactions, how are the schools supposed to vet these guys? They can't demand parents or guardians to turn over all their financials to a forensic accountant and look for something fishy. The players and parents/guardians are asked questions about amateur status and are expected to answer truthfully. The schools can't help it if these people lied.

Also don't tell me that Addidas is dirty and Nike and Underarmour ar clean or that KU is dirty and Duke and Kentucky are clean.

#2029903 - 04/12/18 10:25 PM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: AlOerter]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: AlOerter
Here's the what bothers me about the possibility of NCAA sanctions in these deals. These players amateur status were cleared by the NCAA. Unless coaches or university employees are involved with the illicit transactions, how are the schools supposed to vet these guys? They can't demand parents or guardians to turn over all their financials to a forensic accountant and look for something fishy. The players and parents/guardians are asked questions about amateur status and are expected to answer truthfully. The schools can't help it if these people lied.

Also don't tell me that Addidas is dirty and Nike and Underarmour ar clean or that KU is dirty and Duke and Kentucky are clean.

Not saying that at all. You know they do it. Adidas has to repay the Under Armour rep for money they had paid Preston. It’s hard telling how much the Preston’s made between the two. He never played though. DeSousa might be a problem, will be interesting if Self keeps him around . Larry Brown being the guardians friend and advisor probably hurts more than helps with the NCAA. They should tell them to shut up. By rules he is ineligible whether the staff knew or not. A few weeks ago during tournament, Cal said they need some protection for coaches. They can be clean yet get hammered. The NCAA report said Cal was a victim at UMass, their FF cane down and 4 games vacated.

#2029904 - 04/12/18 10:27 PM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: dgless21]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Don’t read it. Pretty simple. Isn’t it.

#2029907 - 04/12/18 10:57 PM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
As the air & electricity start leaving his chamber below ground. RIP

Flies circling

#2029909 - 04/13/18 02:24 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
KY has no ethics...he is old...he is miserable..and his health is fleeting. Kansaa has beaten his boys what now...3 or 4 straight so he is throwing the only ammo he thinks he can our way. Let him troll..not saying I want it to happen but he probably won't make it through the 18/19 season...

What are we 22/-8 or 22-9 vs Kansas? Lol. Plus the big one in 2012. No one is promised another minute, I’m on the comeback trail. I’ve lived through more National Championships than KU has ever won. Until KU gets up to 5-6 NC, no one takes them too seriously. Old Calhoun and Roy have won 3.
Kidding you though, I like and follow KU,even that “football” team. Do you see improvement there this year? We will have a better team than last year but the schedule breaks into the Alabama, LSU’s of the conference.

Cal signed the #1 point guard in 2019 and going after #2 hard Wanting then to reclassify.
Calipari was mad at that people thought he had lost his mojo, so he’s handling much more of the recruiting himself. Two 5* this week. More coming.

Is this tired old man still ranting. Its all about what you have done lately. Kansas has won 4 straight vs your pansy team. Your fuking court is named after a KU alumni. Your current coach was taught the game by an ex KU ex coach. Try to keep up hillbilly.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (04/13/18 02:26 AM)

#2029911 - 04/13/18 08:57 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

3 straight or have you lost what little mind you had left older man. 22-9 and 8 NC > 3 .

Saw Self answering a question about this and he actually is physically sweating, running down his neck. Look up the video. Not poking fun but his stutter sounded like an old V8 engine with 2 plugs missing 😂

#2029912 - 04/13/18 08:59 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC

Flies circling

What kind of flies underground?

#2029913 - 04/13/18 10:21 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I’ll throw you an underhanded pitch guys, here is Calipari interviewing Phil Knight. (Founder Nike) Calipari calls him his Godfather, the boss of all bosses. Cal claims he makes no decisions without Knights approval.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cal-cast/id1184594959?mt=2&i=1000379456422

#2029914 - 04/13/18 10:31 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Original AFH Gangsta

3 straight or have you lost what little mind you had left older man. 22-9 and 8 NC > 3 .

Saw Self answering a question about this and he actually is physically sweating, running down his neck. Look up the video. Not poking fun but his stutter sounded like an old V8 engine with 2 plugs missing 😂

I could beat you down like a clown...my ticker is fine and not battery powered like yours. Your true troll colors are coming out. So keep it up ya limp wristed fool...you will be banned..

#2029915 - 04/13/18 10:54 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Then you would pretty much be alone here. Banning is for ones that wear the pink poosie hats.

#2029917 - 04/13/18 11:40 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: parkhawk3319]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319

beas' recruitment by delonte' hill and other like-shenanigans resulted in frank getting run to usc,e. the overriding question today is what ramifications will come from ku's persistent recruiting unpleasantries?

#2029920 - 04/13/18 12:04 PM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Original AFH Gangsta

Then you would pretty much be alone here. Banning is for ones that wear the pink poosie hats.

Lol...ok sweet cheeks....but really why are you attacking KU every chance you get. Heck I dont give Kensuck bball that much thought to even insult them....I could but why the effort...Now you care and keep that ticker machine charged up...

#2029925 - 04/13/18 01:02 PM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO

Flies circling

Pretty simple. Flies caught in the box that you're in. They land on you, as if you care by then, and lay eggs. Eggs hatch into maggots...and so on.

#2029926 - 04/13/18 01:09 PM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I love Kansas basketball as my 2nd team. I was hoping they would win it this year really. Guess it’s proof I’m better because I feel well enough to give a hard time here. There is 0 difference in the way our staffs run things. As for some of these kids living in poverty or homeless, who could blame them to not buy in to either of our teams history, desire for championships etc if they can make life easier on their mother? Bledsoe was living in a car st one point with other family members, KU had Traylor. If they got caught taking $ it sucks but for who?
When was the last time you were in San Diego ? Still very nice in places, but watch out for people $hitting behind cars in other areas. It’s a mess out there really.
My son pretty much traveled to all but a few states. I ask him where would he consider the place he would want to live, he said Boise, Idaho. 😂

#2029927 - 04/13/18 01:13 PM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Flies circling

Pretty simple. Flies caught in the box that you're in. They land on you, as if you care by then, and lay eggs. Eggs hatch into maggots...and so on.

No box for me, burn baby burn. Told my girlfriend to take my ashes and put them in her douche bag and run me through one last time. I’m 57, she’s 32 and hot. Has a 7 yr old but he’s a good kid. Didn’t think I’d be on the ballfields again but maybe it’s a good thing.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (04/13/18 01:16 PM)

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Preview