Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2029791 - 04/10/18 08:27 PM FBI investigation? What in the tarnation
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

[url=Josh Jackson and others $$$]http://amp.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article208515439.html[/url]

No way Self knew, even though he’s good friends with the Adidas cash man.

#2029792 - 04/10/18 08:30 PM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Lol...crooked Cal fan talking legal crap...hilarious.

#2029793 - 04/10/18 08:33 PM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

McLemore got some benefits, but that was buried. Self and coaches don’t notice a player driving a nice ride or momma suddenly has gold teeth? 😂

#2029794 - 04/10/18 10:10 PM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Your dumb..and almost taking a dirt nap. If you are just here to flame anymore I am positive I could get you banned. Now what shall it be...pucker up buttercup..

#2029795 - 04/10/18 11:01 PM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

You can take it. It’s a matter of time before the FBI goes after Nike. Maybe

They are missing out on these terrorist in the country even when people report them. Too busy nosing around basketball. There was 0 doubt Preston was on the take. He had a YouTube video begging for a Kentucky offer. Cal avoided him. No offer I know of.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (04/10/18 11:03 PM)

#2029796 - 04/10/18 11:28 PM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

They are saying De Sousa and another current player. I don’t think the NCAA will take away games and the FF. Possibly ruled ineligible now though. I told you about Preston and you busted my balls. He and his mom couldn’t help posting pics of nice new shiny things.
DeSousa guardian got 20k. Parents moving to Lawrence, if they use strict liability, they will say Self should have known. Hell, everyone else did to be honest.

#2029797 - 04/11/18 02:02 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Normally I like you. But your constant bombardment of KU is getting old ya too fast
Cal has cheated much more and many of his past games have been vacated with Mempiss/UMass. It is just a matter of time Big Blue Toothless Nation is caught also. Your ramblings about Preston is useless because he didn't play one minute in the regular season. Now lets nail that coffin...mmmkay..

#2029798 - 04/11/18 08:15 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
dgless21 Online   mad
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
The only reason UK can talk is because somehow Nike has somehow remained untouched in this ordeal.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2029799 - 04/11/18 08:24 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: dgless21]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Big time athletics at the power 5 level is a dirty business. Depending on who knew what and when, this could set us back.

#2029803 - 04/11/18 08:48 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

At the very least we lose DeSousa and maybe the chance at Langford. Also maybe all the games Silvio played in also vacated. Might even jerk our conference tournament title and F4 banner away. That would truly suk. Someone on Self's staff isn't doing their job checking these kids out. Pisses me off.

#2029805 - 04/11/18 09:46 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Truthfully, Preston who fortunately never played was obvious. Should have never offered him. Everyone on the coast knew they were shipping him. When you see a talent like that who posted a video begging for a UK offer and Cal shy’s away, should be the biggest sign.

It goes on everywhere. Why do they not touch big football?

#2029807 - 04/11/18 10:04 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: dgless21]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Seems to me we should use this as our grounds to break our contract with adidas. I will be surprised and disappointed if we don't.

#2029808 - 04/11/18 10:17 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: PHOGUSHER]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
At the very least we lose DeSousa and maybe the chance at Langford. Also maybe all the games Silvio played in also vacated. Might even jerk our conference tournament title and F4 banner away. That would truly suk. Someone on Self's staff isn't doing their job checking these kids out. Pisses me off.
Someone on Self's staff isn't doing their job checking these kids out. Pisses me off. +1 on that Phog.

#2029809 - 04/11/18 10:33 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: 58hawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Someone on Self's staff isn't doing their job checking these kids out. Pisses me off. +1 on that Phog.

Well I dont know if you are being sarcastic with your reply. But the bottom line is someone on his staff hasnt been checking these kids out thoroughly...Self has always ran a semi loose ship. It was eventually going to catch up with him....again pisses me off....

#2029810 - 04/11/18 10:35 AM Re: FBI investigation? What in the tarnation [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
Truthfully, Preston who fortunately never played was obvious. Should have never offered him. Everyone on the coast knew they were shipping him. When you see a talent like that who posted a video begging for a UK offer and Cal shy’s away, should be the biggest sign.

It goes on everywhere. Why do they not touch big football?

Damn you repeat yourself a lot. Signs of mental disability....

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Preview