Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2029689 - 04/06/18 10:35 AM Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things..
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Sure feels like LeGerry just got shown the door. Says he is not hiring an agent. But the article says if he comes back to college basketball it likely won't be at KANSAS. This is the ugly portion of HCBS way of doing things that is uneasy for me.

I know it's the 21st century and this is the way now. But tossing kids to the scrap heap when something better comes along seems $#!tty to me.

#2029690 - 04/06/18 10:52 AM Re: Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things.. [Re: MICHHAWK]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Cals been doing it for yrs. Vick was inconsistent hence he is being shown the door. It happens.

#2029693 - 04/06/18 11:32 AM Re: Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things.. [Re: MICHHAWK]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Heavy rumors that Dok will declare soon also. Fear of another injury most likely the reason. Not ready but NBA people will definitely consider bringing him in and working him out. Oh well there goes that preseason #1 ranking.

#2029695 - 04/06/18 11:56 AM Re: Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things.. [Re: MICHHAWK]
INation Offline
Thunderhawk

Won't be too much longer till we know we will have players for at least 3 years.

#2029697 - 04/06/18 12:10 PM Re: Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things.. [Re: MICHHAWK]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
Every worthwhile media person has suggested the Vicks decided that it was time to go pro and start making money, and it is 100% a certainty that they're going pro.

How is that Self forcing him out?

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2029698 - 04/06/18 12:18 PM Re: Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things.. [Re: MICHHAWK]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
I agree with your take in principal Mitch, but it may or may nor be accurate to this instance.
Lala's statements would indicate otherwise, including her intent to remain entrenched at KU through interest in the careers of the Lawson brothers.
In either event it's comforting to know Self has a plan of action to possibly enhance the talent level for next year's roster. While merely having an opening available does not mean Langford is a lock to choose KU, that is now at least a door that is open to him. If he decides to stay closer to home we can look to other options.

I am NOT prepared to accept that DOK could seriously consider himself ready to take on the NBA meat grinder, even though KU appears to already have pieces in place quite capable of replacing him.

#2029701 - 04/06/18 02:09 PM Re: Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things.. [Re: MICHHAWK]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Not everyone can get a participation award under Self. Some snowflakes call it ugly, but I call it cagey.

#2029702 - 04/06/18 02:33 PM Re: Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things.. [Re: MICHHAWK]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Phoggy will say I pick on mishhawk but not really...

#2029705 - 04/06/18 03:57 PM Re: Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things.. [Re: MICHHAWK]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

No ..imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Now why are you flattering Michhawk is beyond me...Perhaps its Nice to Dum Dums week..

#2029707 - 04/07/18 09:23 AM Re: Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things.. [Re: KUCO_VOC]
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

Loc: Got a gal in Kalamazoo
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Not everyone can get a participation award under Self. Some snowflakes call it ugly, but I call it cagey.

I am sure that is the first time in his life Michhawk has been accused of being a "snowflake." Only assholes use the term "snowflake" to denigrate others. You must be an [censored].

#2029708 - 04/07/18 09:46 AM Re: Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things.. [Re: MICHHAWK]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

If you cane on hete enough horton uou would realized kuco's post is riddled with sarcasm. It's Michhawk that uses the terms "snowflake and cagey" in multiple boring rantings. But enough with that..I think getting Langford is almost a done deal..

#2029709 - 04/07/18 09:51 AM Re: Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things.. [Re: horton_hombre]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: horton_hombre
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC

I am sure that is the first time in his life Michhawk has been accused of being a "snowflake." Only assholes use the term "snowflake" to denigrate others. You must be an [censored].

Snowflake: A term for someone that thinks they are unique and special, but really are not. Often used to describe liberal-minded millennials.

#2029710 - 04/07/18 10:41 AM Re: Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things.. [Re: MICHHAWK]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Good Gawd..Die already...dayuumn...senile lunatic fringe..now define that ya old wuss..

#2029711 - 04/07/18 10:50 AM Re: Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things.. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

Loc: Got a gal in Kalamazoo
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
If you cane on hete enough horton uou would realized kuco's post is riddled with sarcasm. It's Michhawk that uses the terms "snowflake and cagey" in multiple boring rantings. But enough with that..I think getting Langford is almost a done deal..

Sorry--completely missed the irony. Sincere apologies to kuco too. The dangers of jumping into a stream I have been absent from for years. Adios.

blush

#2029712 - 04/07/18 10:55 AM Re: Ugly part of HCBS way of doing things.. [Re: MICHHAWK]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

No reason to leave. The dot net is no good. Well maybe now since wuss Vega gave up his almighty throne......and apparently I cant spell came or here...lol...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview