Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2029741 - 04/09/18 07:48 PM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Alknoff the troll knows nothing. If Langford wants to be on a National Contender he needs to be at KU. If he wants 4th or 5th place in the B1G and a 2nd round tourney flameout go to Indiana..more primetime tv at KU...

#2029748 - 04/10/18 07:59 AM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: AlOerter]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
if a kid from southern indiana left for lawrence, ks to play basketball, mind you, there would have to be something askew.

#2029751 - 04/10/18 08:24 AM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: AlOerter]
madcapper Online   content
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Ozarks
Typical emaw answer from the clown prince

#2029752 - 04/10/18 08:35 AM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: tmcats]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
We have been considered a decent longshot for this kid all along. They say we still are a decent longshot. Therefore I do not expect to land this kid.

#2029753 - 04/10/18 09:12 AM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Its a lock. We have been in his final 2 or 3 choices for a long time..that doesn't make us a long shot..Michhawk is always wrong...awesome.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (04/10/18 09:14 AM)

#2029755 - 04/10/18 09:23 AM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Maybe you can bloviate your way into him coming to KANSAS. If anyone can, you can.

#2029757 - 04/10/18 10:54 AM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

You got that right sucka....whats biovate ehh..whats biovate. Michhawk broke out his 50 cent dictionary for that one..lol. It reallly doesnt matter,,,we will be great without him but even better if he is a Jayhawk..Indiana makes sense but where was Graham from....Raleigh...right in the middle of all the big Carolina schools.....

#2029761 - 04/10/18 11:35 AM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Indiana makes sense but where was Graham from....Raleigh...right in the middle of all the big Carolina schools.....

i'm assuming that if duke or carolina wanted graham, he would have played there. in a similar way, taking a youngster from the hills of indiana back to lawrence - after the hoosiers put a full-court press on him - isn't going to happen without questions.

#2029762 - 04/10/18 11:41 AM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: tmcats]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: tmcats
i'm assuming that if duke or carolina wanted graham, he would have played there. in a similar way, taking a youngster from the hills of indiana back to lawrence after the hoosiers put a full-court press on him isn't going to happen without questions.

Considering indiana is an average at best power 5 basketball school. And considering KANSAS is at the absolute top of the college basketball food chain. Almost no one that isn't a nincompoop would have questions why, if romeo langford chose KANSAS over indiana.

#2029763 - 04/10/18 11:43 AM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Go away you frigging moron...KU is top notch...no questions will be asked if Langford would rather play for a superior program meaning KU over Hoosiers. IU hasnt been relevant on the big scene in almost 20 yrs. Now if Langford chose Cow Patty U (KSuck) over Indiana questions would indeed need to be answered...Now kindly fuk off and die...damn the normally slow witted Michhawk beat me to slamming Timmay on this issue...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (04/10/18 11:44 AM)

#2029764 - 04/10/18 12:29 PM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

having lived in southern indiana for six years and attended many games during bobby's era, i can't think of anything more disturbing to hoosiers than a kid indiana wanted leaving for some far-off school like lawrence or carolina, which, in the latter case, happened more than once since knight left bloomington. iu's new coach can't be losing local jewels to other bluebloods if he has any hope of returning the program back to its glorious past.

#2029765 - 04/10/18 01:17 PM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: tmcats]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

other bluebloods

No one outside of the state of indiana considers indiana an active blueblood. indiana is an average power 5 basketball program. No more. No less.

#2029767 - 04/10/18 01:36 PM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: tmcats]
jhawks99 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lexington, KY
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Indiana makes sense but where was Graham from....Raleigh...right in the middle of all the big Carolina schools.....

i'm assuming that if duke or carolina wanted graham, he would have played there. in a similar way, taking a youngster from the hills of indiana back to lawrence - after the hoosiers put a full-court press on him - isn't going to happen without questions.

You're delusional. Lawrence ain't manhattan.

#2029771 - 04/10/18 03:05 PM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: MICHHAWK]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
Indiana went 16-15 last year and 18-16 the year before.

But if you're going to question things, maybe you should take a look at someone like LSU or Vanderbilt's classes.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2029773 - 04/10/18 03:55 PM Re: Wherefor art thou, Romeo? [Re: AlOerter]
oldalum Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Does this mean we should be suspicious whenever K-State gets a player from anywhere other than Kansas? tm's logic is very strange.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Preview