Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2028215 - 02/23/18 11:55 AM What a wuss!
imzcount Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: az
Just read this on dot net,lol. posted by Seahawk.

Tim wrote:
I read Seahawk dispatched a garden snake with this last summer. Personally I think a shovel would have worked.

https://www.americantactical.us/Public/ … 0%201.jpeg

I'm thinking--you've never lived in the South. You'd take on a 4' water moccasin that's 2" in diameter with a shovel?

As my grandmother would have said, "That guy doesn't have the sense God gave a doorknob."

Don't know what the big deal Seahawk has with a 4' water moccasin that's 2" in diameter. I've dispatched many a rattlesnake at least that long and twice the diameter with a shovel (no big whup, although using a shotgun is more fun. I think there's something wrong with her
technique.

#2028217 - 02/23/18 01:23 PM Re: What a wuss! [Re: imzcount]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
All dot netters are wusses....you should know that by now count. Heck I used to piss on them with my whiskey laced urine and set them on fire on golf courses when I lived in South Cackey Lacky...No big deal.

#2028218 - 02/23/18 01:26 PM Re: What a wuss! [Re: imzcount]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Is this a common topic thread? What a waste.

#2028326 - 02/25/18 09:17 AM Re: What a wuss! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Is this a common topic thread? What a waste.

All threads over there are a waste. Now they have on about what has changed in their life over the duration of the 14 yr streak. Most posts are of the chest beating narcissism variety...others are nerd fuel debates about the best website building crapola. Geezer at least was honest stating he just got old...he kept it simple. Vega lied as normal stating he moved from KC to Lawrence for college. Paola isn't KC. That boy life is a long list of lies. His day will come ..

#2029631 - 04/03/18 09:28 AM Re: What a wuss! [Re: imzcount]
Original AFH Gangsta

Speaking of wusses. Vega the King errrr Queen of wusses promised to lift my dot net ban yesterday. Now he has banned me until Apr 1,2029... Lol..funny stuff. Rumor has it he is quiting the forum.

#2029716 - 04/07/18 05:58 PM Re: What a wuss! [Re: imzcount]
Original AFH Gangsta

Getz must of dropped off the face of the world. Finally going to prison I assume. He has done many illegal acts in his young privileged life.

Preview