Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2029456 - 03/31/18 07:20 AM Game Day: Kansas v Villanova
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Had relatives drive to Denver and bring me a Final Four T-shirt. Counting down the final hours before it. You gotta believe! Also, the team who scores the most!!

#2029459 - 03/31/18 08:56 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Kansas +5...I will take that all day...155 the over/under. I will take the under. KU 77-73. And as always Gusher rules 2004 drools...hopefully not from his post hangnail operation meds...lol

#2029466 - 03/31/18 05:08 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

Kansas outright by 4-6. I’m in Charlotte currently as I’m making another go at San Diego in the morning. Had to delay getting out there due to a death of a young 20 yr old young man that became a sad statistic. Marshall U student, graduated HS with high honors got hooked on the opioids and OD’d. We know the family and I coached him in LL and middle school football. I can’t imagine how the parents feel as I have been a mess over it.
My son and I are going to stop in Phoenix and see some friends and a newborn and rest a few days.
Don’t sweat it, beat Villanova and it’s all downhill.

#2029467 - 03/31/18 06:07 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

You dare to show up after Statie beat your boys. Nice try but your fake Kansas support needs to go...show up next November when your cheating team might be revelant again...buh bye...

#2029469 - 03/31/18 06:12 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
We need to roll out to a quick start and show out immediately. The national title game is tonight at 7:40.

ROCK CHALK!

#2029470 - 03/31/18 06:14 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol...dumb dot netters think our over/under is 135...no it is 155. Bunch of stoners over there......

#2029472 - 03/31/18 07:25 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Can someone kill Clark Kellogg. He be dumb..

Edited by PHOGUSHER (03/31/18 07:32 PM)

#2029474 - 03/31/18 07:30 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Out of town and streaming on rented air card. Pretty choppy, but better than nothing. I have to watch the Hawks take it to another Wildcat team. I like the way we match up with Michigan if we can get past this one. I think Dok will be the difference.

KU 72 Vill 68

#2029475 - 03/31/18 08:11 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Terrible start...awful.

#2029476 - 03/31/18 08:11 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Embarrassment

#2029477 - 03/31/18 08:26 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
INation Offline
Thunderhawk

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Can someone kill Clark Kellogg. He be dumb..

There is one National Team broadcast and then on the other channels the game is televised on each team has it's own broadcast team calling the game.

#2029478 - 03/31/18 08:44 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

This 3 point shooting is from another planet. Golden State would have a hard time matching this.

#2029479 - 03/31/18 08:51 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
We can get back into this game, but only if Nova misses some 3's. Can not say alot about this game other than 13 made 3's, down 15 points, it could be worse.

#2029480 - 03/31/18 08:53 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

What adjustments can be made?

#2029481 - 03/31/18 09:17 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Wasn't going to complain about this game, but Dok can't play in this game if he is suppose to guard a 3 ball shooter. Go zone.

I hope some other players get a chance to play. Seems as if we have no legs. Truly though, they are shooting so hot that its got to be demoralizing.

#2029482 - 03/31/18 09:38 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Josh2408 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: Indiana
It was a good season

#2029483 - 03/31/18 09:43 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Time for Bill to go...

#2029484 - 03/31/18 09:46 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Dumass 99 on the Dot Net...he is very fat...

#2029485 - 03/31/18 09:46 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

I could say a lot of negatives, like : where did our defense go, where did the zone go, why was Dok in the game when he couldn't guard air, ............ Great season, just ran into a buzz saw tonight and we couldn't regroup.

You can point out many things tonight that haven't happened often this season, most point to to NOva being a better team tonight.

#2029486 - 03/31/18 09:53 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Calling it right now. Nova will not shoot nearly this good on Monday, and Michigan will have a shot to win.

#2029487 - 03/31/18 10:02 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Fire Self...Wright owns Self...

#2029488 - 03/31/18 10:03 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: Jaycat92]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: Jaycat92
Calling it right now. Nova will not shoot nearly this good on Monday, and Michigan will have a shot to win.

Oh thats supposed to make us feel good ya gay troll. I will curb stomp you..

#2029489 - 03/31/18 10:05 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Oh thats supposed to make us feel good ya gay troll. I will curb stomp you..

You couldn't curb stomp a fish, you fool

#2029490 - 03/31/18 10:07 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Gusher- Your the worst fan in the world. Are you also a Nebraska football fan?

We made a Final 4, we got kicked by a team that was way better than us tonight.......fire Self? Get real.

You gay ass troll you!

#2029491 - 03/31/18 10:09 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

I could crush you. Kidding about Self but its you that is gay. 5104 Foxridge in Mission Ks. I will meet u out front in 30 minutes. Cmon lets get it on......

#2029492 - 03/31/18 10:12 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Nightmare the way things went tonight. I'm really proud of our guys. They put on a good run this season and exceeded my expectations.
I've been looking forward to next year for a good while already. We are going to be absolutely loaded. Young maybe, but we have experience to lean on at every position and talent that will blow the lid off.
Life is good for Jayhawk basketball fans.

#2029493 - 03/31/18 10:12 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

I could crush you. Kidding about Self but its you that is gay. 5104 Foxridge in Mission Ks. I will meet u out front in 30 minutes. Cmon lets get it on......

Grow up.

#2029494 - 03/31/18 10:14 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: appyhawk]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: appyhawk
Nightmare the way things went tonight. I'm really proud of our guys. They put on a good run this season and exceeded my expectations.
I've been looking forward to next year for a good while already. We are going to be absolutely loaded. Young maybe, but we have experience to lean on at every position and talent that will blow the lid off.

I agree.

We will have to wait and see who goes and who stays. I could see Newman leave, wouldn't be surprised if Lightfoot left along with Cunliffe.

We did have a great season, bad ending, but great season. Could be back next year!

#2029495 - 03/31/18 10:21 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Who cares..Self cant win the big ones when he should...multiple1 seeds only 3 F4s...and he laid a turd tonight. If Nova wins Monday they will equal KU's NCAA titles...Kansas still cant close the deal. 3-6 in Championship games ..alao lost several semi final games...keep hanging on hicks. Self will ne er win another NCAA Championship...NEVER.

#2029496 - 03/31/18 10:24 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: appyhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Appy you seldom show up. This was an embarrassing loss equally as bad as we beat UNC 10 yrs ago and we ridiculed that team to death. Hence we deserve ridicule. Self with at least 7 One seeds in his 15 yrs cant clise the deal...

#2029497 - 03/31/18 10:25 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Who cares..Self cant win the big ones when he should...multiple1 seeds only 3 F4s...and he laid a turd tonight. If Nova wins Monday they will equal KU's NCAA titles...Kansas still cant close the deal. 3-6 in Championship games ..alao lost several semi final games...keep hanging on hicks. Self will ne er win another NCAA Championship...NEVER.

You're crazy. Rather be a hick than a jerk.

#2029498 - 03/31/18 10:25 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: Jaycat92]
rockchalkjjjhawk Offline
Seer

Good season. Overachievement. It is true however that Jay owns Bill big time. The discipline needed to be willing to allow occassional uncontested 2s in order to properly guard the arc continues to elude Self and has arguably been the overriding reason for the majority of his tourney losses, upset or otherwise.

#2029499 - 03/31/18 10:28 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: appyhawk]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I'm with you Appy. This team did far better than many fans were thinking. Kept the streak going, won the Big 12 Tourney, made it to the Final Four. And yes, next year is one to really look forward too.

#2029500 - 03/31/18 10:29 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952

I would beat you down old man. At least I am not delusional. Self has underachieved with the amount of 1 seeds he has got in the tournament with...terrible.

#2029501 - 03/31/18 10:33 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

I do think that Self has under achieved in the tourney. Not this season or in 2012, but at sometime Self and his A1 teams need to show up in the tourney.

#2029502 - 03/31/18 10:33 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I've always said that when a team is bombing in 3s, they are almost impossible to beat. We an into that team tonight. I'm very proud of this team and the way they came on as the season went on, especially how they kept the streak going to 14.

#2029503 - 03/31/18 10:35 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Often as a fan your supposed to root for the team who beat you, but with all the hoopla being thrown at Nova, I can't really bring myself to root for them on Monday.

#2029504 - 03/31/18 10:36 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Fugg...dumass pwhitt on the dot net thinks if it was a 7 game series Nova would win 4-2...dork...

#2029505 - 03/31/18 10:39 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

22-4. That was the game. We coudn't adjust, and they couldn't miss 3's.

I don't think this game was a game for Dok, and will question whether or not we should have stayed in zone more, but it wasn't our night. Obviously our gameplan was to drive to the hoop, and once we got down 22-4 we kept doing that, but reality was you can't match 3's with 2's and thats basically what we did. We couldn't drive and score and get an ones.

#2029506 - 03/31/18 10:40 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I would beat you down old man. At least I am not delusional. Self has underachieved with the amount of 1 seeds he has got in the tournament with...terrible.

Go beat yourself down. Sometimes you really start to wear awful thin.

#2029507 - 03/31/18 10:40 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: Jaycat92]
Original AFH Gangsta

I do think that Self has under achieved in the tourney. Not this season or in 2012, but at sometime Self and his A1 teams need to show up in the tourney.

Ahh someone finally figured it out. Yes this yrs team overachieved. Next yrs will be more loaded in front court and depth. But I will not watch every game in its entirety. Those days are gone. Might watch half of them...more to life than Rock Chalk Choke Hawk. Cmon people they have choked many times..many when they shouldn't have...not tonight. Nova was far superior.

#2029508 - 03/31/18 10:42 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

This was my 9th Final 4 as a Jayhawk fan. This one stings because we weren't that competive from the start. I fully expected Nova to hit shots, but I really thought that Graham and Newman would match and this would be a shoot out.

#2029509 - 03/31/18 10:43 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Original AFH Gangsta

Go beat yourself down. Sometimes you really start to wear awful thin.

Cmon old man ..you will be taking a dirt nap before KU wins another NCAA Championship. Now post a 1000 word boring diatribe telling me different or usually stats bragging on KU. Roy closes the deal better than Bill....FACT.

#2029510 - 03/31/18 10:48 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

9 Final 4's

1988- Best ever
2008- great
2003- Great comeback, and adjustments, just short
1986- good team, could have won it all
1991-overachieving team that at least gave Duke a game
1993-UNC was stacked, but we should have won that game as well

2012- overachiever team with gutty play by TRob and TT

2002- With the talent on that team, it was somewhat an underachiever as well
2018- This was our most embarrassing Final 4 moment in my brief history.

#2029511 - 03/31/18 10:55 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Super embarrassing...dot netters suking cawk. I am not buying in...Self better do it next year or its time to go...team will be stacked...probably lose to UNI in the round of 32....

#2029550 - 04/02/18 09:41 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: Jaycat92]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
I think I just readed that villanova does not have 1 senior on their team this year. They can bring every person back next year that has played meaningful minutes this year. Not saying that they will, but they can.

Wow.

#2029551 - 04/02/18 10:14 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Brunson and 2 others will go pro...try to keep up. Kansas will have the most loaded teams next yr.. 3 stud transfers..3 MD boys...Newman..Dok...Vick...DeSousa most likely. Your boy Lightfoot might as well transfer...nuff said.

#2029552 - 04/02/18 10:20 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Kansas will have the most loaded teams next yr.. 3 stud transfers..3 MD boys...Newman..Dok...Vick...DeSousa most likely....nuff said.

Too bad for you that you vowed multiple times in the last 48 hours not to follow KU Basketball next season. Good for us, bad for you.

#2029553 - 04/02/18 10:24 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Again pay attention. I stated I wouldnt waste my time watching non important non con games like vs Toledo..Akron ..whoever. I will watch us beat Sparty ( your real fav team) in the Champions Classic. I will be at the game vs Nova at AFH on Dec 15th. I will watch most conference games...got it Port Urine...

#2029554 - 04/02/18 10:38 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

That's a relief. I was going to miss your weekly school girl hissy fits.

#2029555 - 04/02/18 11:39 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol..I could curb stomp you old man...You are a damn pervert that fondles your grandsons balls. Apparently following suit with other Sparty individuals...ahh snap beeatch.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (04/02/18 11:40 AM)

#2029556 - 04/02/18 11:50 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Brunson and 2 others will go pro...try to keep up. Kansas will have the most loaded teams next yr.. 3 stud transfers..3 MD boys...Newman..Dok...Vick...DeSousa most likely. Your boy Lightfoot might as well transfer...nuff said.
You're assuming that Newman et. al. aren't going pro.

#2029557 - 04/02/18 12:17 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: 58hawk]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Our past recent history tells us that what we think right now next years roster should look like, will be different two months from now. My best guess off the top of my head is:

Newman declares. Vick declares. Lightfeet takes a redshirt. In-coming freshman from KC takes a redshirt. ???? transfers in.

#2029561 - 04/02/18 12:42 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: MICHHAWK]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Another prediction: the phrogmoosher keeps his cool for as long as we are leading on the scoreboard. The first time we get behind on the scoreboard the prhogmusher erupts with a schoolgirl type hissy fit.

#2029577 - 04/02/18 05:49 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: MICHHAWK]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK
Another prediction: the phrogmoosher keeps his cool for as long as we are leading on the scoreboard. The first time we get behind on the scoreboard the prhogmusher erupts with a schoolgirl type hissy fit.
schoolgirl hissy fit used twice dude. Call him something else or I lose interest

#2029582 - 04/02/18 06:26 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Michhawk has a double digit IQ...new original thoughts are not in his repertoire...hence his constant repetition. Its ok I won't ridicule his mental disability too much...kind of feel sorry for the dopey bastaard..

#2029583 - 04/02/18 06:30 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: 58hawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
You're assuming that Newman et. al. aren't going pro.

They will test the water...stupid for them to commit with an agent. Its called an NBA Mock Draft..Google it...Malik..Dok...Vick not on the list. If you aren't you won't make an NBA roster. I thought my fellow KU hoops fans were smarter than this...very disappointing.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Preview