Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2029550 - 04/02/18 09:41 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: Jaycat92]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
I think I just readed that villanova does not have 1 senior on their team this year. They can bring every person back next year that has played meaningful minutes this year. Not saying that they will, but they can.

Wow.

#2029551 - 04/02/18 10:14 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Brunson and 2 others will go pro...try to keep up. Kansas will have the most loaded teams next yr.. 3 stud transfers..3 MD boys...Newman..Dok...Vick...DeSousa most likely. Your boy Lightfoot might as well transfer...nuff said.

#2029552 - 04/02/18 10:20 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Kansas will have the most loaded teams next yr.. 3 stud transfers..3 MD boys...Newman..Dok...Vick...DeSousa most likely....nuff said.

Too bad for you that you vowed multiple times in the last 48 hours not to follow KU Basketball next season. Good for us, bad for you.

#2029553 - 04/02/18 10:24 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Again pay attention. I stated I wouldnt waste my time watching non important non con games like vs Toledo..Akron ..whoever. I will watch us beat Sparty ( your real fav team) in the Champions Classic. I will be at the game vs Nova at AFH on Dec 15th. I will watch most conference games...got it Port Urine...

#2029554 - 04/02/18 10:38 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

That's a relief. I was going to miss your weekly school girl hissy fits.

#2029555 - 04/02/18 11:39 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol..I could curb stomp you old man...You are a damn pervert that fondles your grandsons balls. Apparently following suit with other Sparty individuals...ahh snap beeatch.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (04/02/18 11:40 AM)

#2029556 - 04/02/18 11:50 AM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Brunson and 2 others will go pro...try to keep up. Kansas will have the most loaded teams next yr.. 3 stud transfers..3 MD boys...Newman..Dok...Vick...DeSousa most likely. Your boy Lightfoot might as well transfer...nuff said.
You're assuming that Newman et. al. aren't going pro.

#2029557 - 04/02/18 12:17 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: 58hawk]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Our past recent history tells us that what we think right now next years roster should look like, will be different two months from now. My best guess off the top of my head is:

Newman declares. Vick declares. Lightfeet takes a redshirt. In-coming freshman from KC takes a redshirt. ???? transfers in.

#2029561 - 04/02/18 12:42 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: MICHHAWK]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Another prediction: the phrogmoosher keeps his cool for as long as we are leading on the scoreboard. The first time we get behind on the scoreboard the prhogmusher erupts with a schoolgirl type hissy fit.

#2029577 - 04/02/18 05:49 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: MICHHAWK]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK
Another prediction: the phrogmoosher keeps his cool for as long as we are leading on the scoreboard. The first time we get behind on the scoreboard the prhogmusher erupts with a schoolgirl type hissy fit.
schoolgirl hissy fit used twice dude. Call him something else or I lose interest

#2029582 - 04/02/18 06:26 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Michhawk has a double digit IQ...new original thoughts are not in his repertoire...hence his constant repetition. Its ok I won't ridicule his mental disability too much...kind of feel sorry for the dopey bastaard..

#2029583 - 04/02/18 06:30 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: 58hawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
You're assuming that Newman et. al. aren't going pro.

They will test the water...stupid for them to commit with an agent. Its called an NBA Mock Draft..Google it...Malik..Dok...Vick not on the list. If you aren't you won't make an NBA roster. I thought my fellow KU hoops fans were smarter than this...very disappointing.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview