Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2029497 - 03/31/18 10:25 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Who cares..Self cant win the big ones when he should...multiple1 seeds only 3 F4s...and he laid a turd tonight. If Nova wins Monday they will equal KU's NCAA titles...Kansas still cant close the deal. 3-6 in Championship games ..alao lost several semi final games...keep hanging on hicks. Self will ne er win another NCAA Championship...NEVER.

You're crazy. Rather be a hick than a jerk.

#2029498 - 03/31/18 10:25 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: Jaycat92]
rockchalkjjjhawk Offline
Seer

Good season. Overachievement. It is true however that Jay owns Bill big time. The discipline needed to be willing to allow occassional uncontested 2s in order to properly guard the arc continues to elude Self and has arguably been the overriding reason for the majority of his tourney losses, upset or otherwise.

#2029499 - 03/31/18 10:28 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: appyhawk]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Originally Posted By: appyhawk
Nightmare the way things went tonight. I'm really proud of our guys. They put on a good run this season and exceeded my expectations.
I've been looking forward to next year for a good while already. We are going to be absolutely loaded. Young maybe, but we have experience to lean on at every position and talent that will blow the lid off.
Life is good for Jayhawk basketball fans.

I'm with you Appy. This team did far better than many fans were thinking. Kept the streak going, won the Big 12 Tourney, made it to the Final Four. And yes, next year is one to really look forward too.

#2029500 - 03/31/18 10:29 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952
Who cares..Self cant win the big ones when he should...multiple1 seeds only 3 F4s...and he laid a turd tonight. If Nova wins Monday they will equal KU's NCAA titles...Kansas still cant close the deal. 3-6 in Championship games ..alao lost several semi final games...keep hanging on hicks. Self will ne er win another NCAA Championship...NEVER.

I would beat you down old man. At least I am not delusional. Self has underachieved with the amount of 1 seeds he has got in the tournament with...terrible.

#2029501 - 03/31/18 10:33 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
I do think that Self has under achieved in the tourney. Not this season or in 2012, but at sometime Self and his A1 teams need to show up in the tourney.

#2029502 - 03/31/18 10:33 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I've always said that when a team is bombing in 3s, they are almost impossible to beat. We an into that team tonight. I'm very proud of this team and the way they came on as the season went on, especially how they kept the streak going to 14.

#2029503 - 03/31/18 10:35 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Often as a fan your supposed to root for the team who beat you, but with all the hoopla being thrown at Nova, I can't really bring myself to root for them on Monday.

#2029504 - 03/31/18 10:36 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Fugg...dumass pwhitt on the dot net thinks if it was a 7 game series Nova would win 4-2...dork...

#2029505 - 03/31/18 10:39 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

22-4. That was the game. We coudn't adjust, and they couldn't miss 3's.

I don't think this game was a game for Dok, and will question whether or not we should have stayed in zone more, but it wasn't our night. Obviously our gameplan was to drive to the hoop, and once we got down 22-4 we kept doing that, but reality was you can't match 3's with 2's and thats basically what we did. We couldn't drive and score and get an ones.

#2029506 - 03/31/18 10:40 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I would beat you down old man. At least I am not delusional. Self has underachieved with the amount of 1 seeds he has got in the tournament with...terrible.

Go beat yourself down. Sometimes you really start to wear awful thin.

#2029507 - 03/31/18 10:40 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: Jaycat92]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: Jaycat92
I do think that Self has under achieved in the tourney. Not this season or in 2012, but at sometime Self and his A1 teams need to show up in the tourney.

Ahh someone finally figured it out. Yes this yrs team overachieved. Next yrs will be more loaded in front court and depth. But I will not watch every game in its entirety. Those days are gone. Might watch half of them...more to life than Rock Chalk Choke Hawk. Cmon people they have choked many times..many when they shouldn't have...not tonight. Nova was far superior.

#2029508 - 03/31/18 10:42 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

This was my 9th Final 4 as a Jayhawk fan. This one stings because we weren't that competive from the start. I fully expected Nova to hit shots, but I really thought that Graham and Newman would match and this would be a shoot out.

#2029509 - 03/31/18 10:43 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Original AFH Gangsta

Go beat yourself down. Sometimes you really start to wear awful thin.

Cmon old man ..you will be taking a dirt nap before KU wins another NCAA Championship. Now post a 1000 word boring diatribe telling me different or usually stats bragging on KU. Roy closes the deal better than Bill....FACT.

#2029510 - 03/31/18 10:48 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

9 Final 4's

1988- Best ever
2008- great
2003- Great comeback, and adjustments, just short
1986- good team, could have won it all
1991-overachieving team that at least gave Duke a game
1993-UNC was stacked, but we should have won that game as well

2012- overachiever team with gutty play by TRob and TT

2002- With the talent on that team, it was somewhat an underachiever as well
2018- This was our most embarrassing Final 4 moment in my brief history.

#2029511 - 03/31/18 10:55 PM Re: Game Day: Kansas v Villanova [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Original AFH Gangsta

Super embarrassing...dot netters suking cawk. I am not buying in...Self better do it next year or its time to go...team will be stacked...probably lose to UNI in the round of 32....

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Preview