Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2028728 - 03/09/18 06:42 PM Really surprised Missouri would play
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Porter Jr. Absolutely no way Calipari would risk injury to a top 1-5 pick who has the potential to earn 300,000,000 +. Why in the hell wouid you risk injury?

#2028736 - 03/10/18 08:10 AM Re: Really surprised Missouri would play [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Nobody cares about that around here Kensuck. This happens to be a KU site....not Misery. Hell they could start the previously njured towel boy and nobody cares. Perhaps you should take this dribble over to the dot net. They seem to fret about Misery quite a bit.

#2028738 - 03/10/18 09:53 AM Re: Really surprised Missouri would play [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I’ve kept up with ole KU all season to friend. Wide open this year, may sneak in and win #4.
dUKe and Arizona have the studs given the right draw. We know the committee takes care of coach K. The bastard has the #1,2,3,7 15 ranked players coming in. Coach K is kicking ass in recruiting. All the NBA, team USA connections get it done for him. He has unlimited access to these kids. Let’s then meet LeBron, Kobe, Durant etc.

My point on Mizzou was the KU hatred for them. I guarantee Self or Calipari would never let a player who is top 5 risk that back injury.

KU by 11 this evening vs WVU.

#2028739 - 03/10/18 10:05 AM Re: Really surprised Missouri would play [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I will probably miss most of the big tournament. Flying out to San Diego and riding/driving back with my son. His 5 yrs with the USMC is coming to an end. He has been a Sargent since about year 3. Traveled to Japan, N Korea, Philippines, Germany, and all over the USA. He’s been to Hawaii 6 times. None of the visits are long though 3-5 days at most. Work and college in his future.
If KU makes the FF and championship we will motel it and watch. Same with UK, although we don’t have the firepower, we do have incredible length and athletes. We can play 6-7 all with 7 ft plus wingspan. No Anthony Davis in the bunch.

If you draft do you take Ayton over Bagley? I do. I’d take Sexton from Alabama over Young from OU too.

#2028742 - 03/10/18 11:44 AM Re: Really surprised Missouri would play [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
jhawks99 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lexington, KY
#2028743 - 03/10/18 12:42 PM Re: Really surprised Missouri would play [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Nobody cares about that around here Kensuck. This happens to be a KU site....not Misery. Hell they could start the previously njured towel boy and nobody cares. Perhaps you should take this dribble over to the dot net. They seem to fret about Misery quite a bit.

Phoggy, I think you were a bit overboard in your response to UKBB. He has been nothing but supportive of our KU program in many of his posts. He has earned the right to post something about Mizery on our message board as they are still considered by many Jayhawks as a bad program, certainly still a lot of ill-will between the two schools.

#2028744 - 03/10/18 01:03 PM Re: Really surprised Missouri would play [Re: jhawks99]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Have to suspend the player in my opinion. Can’t let stuff like this go or minimize the offense. Can’t let your program go rogue such as Pitino at Louisville.

#2028745 - 03/10/18 01:51 PM Re: Really surprised Missouri would play [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER

Phoggy, I think you were a bit overboard in your response to UKBB. He has been nothing but supportive of our KU program in many of his posts. He has earned the right to post something about Mizery on our message board as they are still considered by many Jayhawks as a bad program, certainly still a lot of ill-will between the two schools.

Shat up ya ancient bastich. I always give Kensuck crap. He can handle it. Better than my thin skinned fellow Jayhawk fans.

#2028746 - 03/10/18 03:02 PM Re: Really surprised Missouri would play [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
jhawks99 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD

Have to suspend the player in my opinion. Can’t let stuff like this go or minimize the offense. Can’t let your program go rogue such as Pitino at Louisville.

I don't know much about their new coach, but I think they have to. Unless the dude's a messurah scumbag.

#2028752 - 03/10/18 06:28 PM Re: Really surprised Missouri would play [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Oklahoma
Thanks to your son for serving our country!

#2028753 - 03/10/18 07:08 PM Re: Really surprised Missouri would play [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I’ve kept up with ole KU all season to friend. Wide open this year, may sneak in and win #4.
dUKe and Arizona have the studs given the right draw. We know the committee takes care of coach K. The bastard has the #1,2,3,7 15 ranked players coming in. Coach K is kicking ass in recruiting. All the NBA, team USA connections get it done for him. He has unlimited access to these kids. Let’s then meet LeBron, Kobe, Durant etc.

My point on Mizzou was the KU hatred for them. I guarantee Self or Calipari would never let a player who is top 5 risk that back injury.

KU by 11 this evening vs WVU.

<cough cough> Predicted right! KU by 11.

#2028768 - 03/11/18 11:46 AM Re: Really surprised Missouri would play [Re: jhawks99]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: jhawks99

I don't know much about their new coach, but I think they have to. Unless the dude's a messurah scumbag.

Go away....this board is for men and individuals of high character. Not a board filled with middle school acting miscreants. Stick with what you blow..errr know. Now begone.

#2028770 - 03/11/18 12:44 PM Re: Really surprised Missouri would play [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
jhawks99 Offline
Max Falkenstien

I will probably miss most of the big tournament. Flying out to San Diego and riding/driving back with my son. His 5 yrs with the USMC is coming to an end. He has been a Sargent since about year 3. Traveled to Japan, N Korea, Philippines, Germany, and all over the USA. He’s been to Hawaii 6 times. None of the visits are long though 3-5 days at most. Work and college in his future.
If KU makes the FF and championship we will motel it and watch. Same with UK, although we don’t have the firepower, we do have incredible length and athletes. We can play 6-7 all with 7 ft plus wingspan. No Anthony Davis in the bunch.

If you draft do you take Ayton over Bagley? I do. I’d take Sexton from Alabama over Young from OU too.

Congrats to your son. I hope you both have a great time on your road trip.

UK looking pretty good the last few games.

#2028777 - 03/11/18 03:41 PM Re: Really surprised Missouri would play [Re: jhawks99]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: jhawks99

Congrats to your son. I hope you both have a great time on your road trip.

UK looking pretty good the last few games.

Thank you, it will be great to have him home.
I think we could lose our 1st game or pull an upset or 2. I’m really happy for Gabriel and what he has overcome.
From all the games I have watched, Kansas could be playing the best basketball. I think it is safe to predict dUKe will have the easiest path. This is the type of year for someone to sneak in and win it all.

#2028778 - 03/11/18 03:47 PM Re: Really surprised Missouri would play [Re: bigdogjac]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: bigdogjac
Thanks to your son for serving our country!

Thank you. He has so many dinners to go to. He wants home cooked food for a change.

Preview