Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2028719 - 03/09/18 12:29 PM Beaty Fired!!!
jayhawk_4_life2 Offline
John Brown

Loc: one foot in slave state one fo...
And which one of you OBVIOUS geniuses who have all the solutions on here are applying for the job? I bet whatever they pay you, it will be more than you make now (no offense to what you do now but it would be WAY more than I am getting paid now)!! so which of you are applying?? Because I would love to see the forum when you are the HC!!

#2028720 - 03/09/18 01:17 PM Re: Beaty Fired!!! [Re: jayhawk_4_life2]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
http://www2.kusports.com/news/2017/jul/24/kus-receiving-depth-has-david-beaty-fired-about-gr/

You didn't read far enough into the headline jhk4l2. "Fired Up", not just fired.

A fricking moron could do better than DB after three full years...

#2028721 - 03/09/18 02:13 PM Re: Beaty Fired!!! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
http://www2.kusports.com/news/2017/jul/24/kus-receiving-depth-has-david-beaty-fired-about-gr/

You didn't read far enough into the headline jhk4l2. "Fired Up", not just fired.

A fricking moron could do better than DB after three full years...

I know one moron that couldn’t. YOU!!!! With your caustic personality you would have run off all the players and the fans. We would have forfeited every game.

#2028722 - 03/09/18 02:17 PM Re: Beaty Fired!!! [Re: jayhawk_4_life2]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

With your Pollyanna personality, I doubt you could get beyond telling each player just get 5% better every year until 2025.

Never said I wanted the job. DB steals his salary when he pretends to be HC at Kansas.

#2028724 - 03/09/18 05:12 PM Re: Beaty Fired!!! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
You are one to talk. Can’t imagine anyone would pay you anything with your caustic personality.

#2028737 - 03/10/18 09:21 AM Re: Beaty Fired!!! [Re: jayhawk_4_life2]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Originally Posted By: jayhawk_4_life2
And which one of you OBVIOUS geniuses who have all the solutions on here are applying for the job? I bet whatever they pay you, it will be more than you make now (no offense to what you do now but it would be WAY more than I am getting paid now)!! so which of you are applying?? Because I would love to see the forum when you are the HC!!
Since I make more than trac & you, I must be more qualified to take on the job.

#2028747 - 03/10/18 04:10 PM Re: Beaty Fired!!! [Re: jayhawk_4_life2]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
Through my statistical analysis, had I been hired instead of David Beaty, and ran my offensive scheme (Hook and Ladder every play), I would've won at least five games by now.

Just sayin'

RCJHKU!

#2028775 - 03/11/18 03:00 PM Re: Beaty Fired!!! [Re: KUHawkhead]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead
Through my statistical analysis, had I been hired instead of David Beaty, and ran my offensive scheme (Hook and Ladder every play), I would've won at least five games by now.

Just sayin'

RCJHKU!

What's the defensive strategy?

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2028780 - 03/11/18 03:53 PM Re: Beaty Fired!!! [Re: dgless21]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
The same it was with Beaty.

#2028781 - 03/11/18 04:10 PM Re: Beaty Fired!!! [Re: jayhawk_4_life2]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
I don't think you'd win five games letting Bowen control the defense. Juuuuuust saying.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2028797 - 03/12/18 09:11 AM Re: Beaty Fired!!! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
jayhawk_4_life2 Offline
John Brown

I bet you do make more than me as I'm a teacher and high school football/track coach. My paychecks aren't bad but they aren't 6 figures by no means either.
Since you called me out for whatever reason KUCO:

What 5 things would you do today if you were named HC?
Who would you hire to run your Def/ST/Off?
What kind of recruiting strategy would you have?
How would you work internally to better the program?
How would the financial side be bettered by you?
How would you discipline and/or control your team?

Before you start on another tangent answer those few questions with detail like you are applying for the job!!!

I have no problem with anyone on here doing what they are doing that is what this forum is designed for but sometimes I would love to see someone give their analysis besides.. DB sucks, no you suck, no you suck etc...

#2028798 - 03/12/18 09:47 AM Re: Beaty Fired!!! [Re: jayhawk_4_life2]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

I bet you do make more than me as I'm a teacher and high school football/track coach. My paychecks aren't bad but they aren't 6 figures by no means either.
Since you called me out for whatever reason KUCO:

Before you start on another tangent answer those few questions with detail like you are applying for the job!!!

I have no problem with anyone on here doing what they are doing that is what this forum is designed for but sometimes I would love to see someone give their analysis besides.. DB sucks, no you suck, no you suck etc...
I remembered you earlier saying you were a football coach (and as qualified as DB).
"I never said I wanted the job." ...is my exact words. I will also say that I am not calling you out. You did make it appear to be all about salary. Like it qualified someone to do the job. I don't think my intention here is to post about me replacing DB, but rather to get a quality replacement in here from the college ranks. DB still is not qualified as a on field HC for a DI P5 program after three full years at Kansas. AD must be totally ignorant to have brought us this dumpster fire.

#2028799 - 03/12/18 09:50 AM Re: Beaty Fired!!! [Re: jayhawk_4_life2]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Controlling the team is one of your questions. Perfect answer is control the coin flip captains better. Made KU look embarrassing in 2017.

#2028807 - 03/12/18 01:13 PM Re: Beaty Fired!!! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
jayhawk_4_life2 Offline
John Brown

I don't believe I ever said that I was even with anyone..
I don't think me saying that my job pays less than DB's job is all about the salary but anyway.. Ok since you don't want it. What would you like replacement for DB to do for those 6 questions? Please be specific

#2028809 - 03/12/18 05:09 PM Re: Beaty Fired!!! [Re: jayhawk_4_life2]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Since DB isn’t fired, the specifics of who is on the next HC’s staff is best left up to him. Just look what Bowen did to his BFF Beaty. Awful carryover. I take it you believe Beaty is great at internal and budgetary issues. His cost per win is over the moon. Discipline? Well, Harrell is currently charged with DUI so he will study the situation. Zero tolerance on drunk driving should be the norm.

Recruiting strategy? Stop piling on transfers, Jucos vs 4 year HS recruits. His time is spent currently scouring the bottom feeder players. Forget the transfers and jcs for now. Desperate moves this year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview